horse.com Reviews

12/28/2014
horse.com Ratings and User Reviews. horse.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 865 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - horse.com

2014 Winner

horse.com Rating

More About horse.com

Recent Reviews for horse.com

• Dec 10, 2014
    Horse.com has all ways helped with good pictures and product description . And if you have a return item its very easy handled. They have a good volume of products to select from. Fred Graham Sparta, Tennessee
  • Dec 10, 2014
    discount at top of website misleading. it does not apply to restricted items. it should say so up front
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Very satisfied with Horse.com and refer a lot of people to Horse.com
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Items I purchased did not qualify for discount coupon.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    have ordered numerous things over the years and generally been satisfied although sometimes quality can be questionable
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Great Site! I learned a lot about horse products by reading descriptions and reviews. Will shop here again.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    I was looking at two apparel items I wanted to order, prices listed "starting at $26.49" for a shirt I wanted. When I chose the size and color the price flipped to $46!! This happened with TWO items. Talk about bait and switch! Or someone's BIG mistake in online programming. Horse.com used to be Country Supply, and I ordered a TON of things from their catalog. It was affordable and had useful products. Now it's just another online expensive "tack shop" and I don't think I'll be ordering much in future. Perhaps the paper catalog will be what it used to be. I HOPE so! I was extremely disappointed in not being able to find what I wanted online., and particularly that the price of two shirts I wanted, which were listed around $20, flipped to $46 when I chose size and color. Unbelievable. Plus, horse.com used to ALWAYS have free shipping. Not any more! Its just not the same company I used to love at ALL.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    used web and catalog for many years with no problems
  • Dec 9, 2014
    I absolutely love horse.com. I couldn't run my farm without them!!!
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Very easy to deal with have always been satisfied with merchandise
  • Dec 9, 2014
    I was very pleased to have a person call and check to make sure the order was correct and that I made the order and someone else was not using my card Product came right away horse is ill so that was very nice.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    I think Horse.com sells high quality merchandise and the web site is easily navigational. Past orders were delivered promptly and correctly
  • Dec 9, 2014
    horse.com is my favorite shopping site. Always great deals on awesome products.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    hard to find items around $10 - special order savings not always possible to obtain.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    love this site and your prices
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Dec 9, 2014
    There was no way for me to track my package, although it did come a lot faster than I expected.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Dec 9, 2014
    Great affordable items, will do business again!
  • Nov 22, 2014