horse.com Reviews

08/19/2014
horse.com Ratings and User Reviews. horse.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 793 reviews.

horse.com Rating

More About horse.com

Recent Reviews for horse.com

• Aug 16, 2014
    very satisfied with low amounts charged for shippments.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    I love Horse.com. There are many merchants to choose from, but the broad selection of horse products, for multiple disciplines, makes Horse.com my first choice for on line shopping.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I had to redo my cart several times to get the right color to actually appear in the cart - kind of annoying. Once I got to the page to review my purchase, it was always wrong and I could not find a link anywhere to EDIT my cart without closing the site and starting over.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Sometimes finding the checkout button is tough, but not bad.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I use horse.com for their selection and prompt shipping
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Great website for ordering supplements for horses. wasnt too impressed with the charge of .40cents per lb. that was added to this transaction. I was not charged that the last time I had ordered products from the horse.com website.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    All way been satisfied over the years. Long history with this company.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    The 20% off email was a bait and switch. It did not say what was excluded until you put the item in your cart, moreover the cart summary continued to advertise 20%off even though my item was a whopping 8%off.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Finding what I needed was very easy and there was a good selection for the prices!
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I love shopping at Horse.com. With the coupons i receive in my email and the sales I save alot of money.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    This is my go-to for all my horse supply needs! I'm always satisfied with my experience, products and their prices.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Best price on great fly sheet.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Prices were great with a great selection. Shipping charges were ok but should have an option for free shipping over a certain amount.
  • Aug 4, 2014
    it rocks, i share it with all of my horsy friends!!
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Promo code that was sent via email was deceiving. Would have bought more products if the code was viable. However, at checkout when discount code was applied--it was not applied--site stating that the discount was already incorporated into the price. I don't care to receive discounts that I can't apply at checkout.
    Aug 15, 2014
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Love it found everything i need
    Aug 14, 2014
    I love the site has everything i need for my horse and cheap for me to afford
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Like the availability and prices!
    Aug 14, 2014
    Very convenient. Thank you. :)
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Aug 14, 2014
    My order did not have my shipping address on the Fed-Ex shipping label, so fortunately, I was contacted by Fed-Ex the day of my shipment to provide them my address. It was inconvenient, but nevertheless resolved. I understand mistakes happen, however, the shipping address should not be omitted from a shipping label. Careless error.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I love the price Horse.com has for their Shannon Grady Jr saddles. Matched with free shipping on all saddles, their price can not be beat!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I shopped some other online equine product dealers and found their prices to be very competive if not better. There was a lot of different products to choose from.
    Aug 14, 2014
    My order went out for shipping right away, delivered very quickly for standard shipping.