horse.com Reviews

07/22/2016
horse.com Ratings and User Reviews. horse.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 876 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - horse.com

2015 Winner

horse.com Rating

More About horse.com

Recent Reviews for horse.com

• Jun 28, 2016
    I'm still upset about a package that broke open and I was s'pose to get and additional 10% off my next order, which I never got. I am VERY upset that my discount went from 30% off to 15% off. So, I substantially, decreased my order!!!!
  • Jun 28, 2016
    couldn't easily find stable supplies section to browse products but after doing a search was able to find what i was looking for
  • Jun 28, 2016
    Very happy using you services Never have had a problum
  • Jun 28, 2016
    I really thought horse.com had competitive prices and many choices in colors of the products I looked at. Very pleased can not wait for my order to arrive.
  • Jun 28, 2016
    I have been satisfied with each and every order from this company
  • Jun 28, 2016
    Usually better pricing than most other online stores. More products in the categories I look for.
  • Jun 27, 2016
    Love this website always great pricing, fast shipping, and great reviews to help research before purchasing. I recommend this site to friends a lot
  • Jun 27, 2016
    Horse.com is great! I always shop here first. Prices are great! And I like to see other customers comments on the product. Great online store!
  • Jun 27, 2016
    Could find the width of but in description
  • Jun 27, 2016
    I had an good experience. Easy website to use and the checkout was quick and to the point!
  • Jun 27, 2016
    Efficient and good value.
  • Jun 27, 2016
    Love horse.com wonderful site with good prices. The way coupons are is a little confusing. Other than that I love horse.com I use it for everything I need even check the site before buying from my local store.
  • Jun 27, 2016
    Nice company to do business with. Easy to navigate and order on line. Great options, and I like a discount whenever possible!
  • Jun 26, 2016
    Quick and easy website to navigate will return when sales are good
  • Jun 21, 2016
    I hate shipping charges
  • Jun 18, 2016
    Jun 27, 2016
    Always best of services!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • Jun 17, 2016
    Competitive prices and free shipping - can't beat it! Found another site with the same price and free shipping but they had no color options for the item I wanted
    Jun 28, 2016
    Great price for what I wanted (SMB II boots)
  • Jun 17, 2016
    I love horse.com, everything is reasonably priced and ships right away. I've never had a problem!
  • Jun 17, 2016
    Thank you for your quick and easy purchasing experience.