horse.com Reviews

08/03/2015
horse.com Ratings and User Reviews. horse.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 619 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - horse.com

2014 Winner

horse.com Rating

More About horse.com

Recent Reviews for horse.com

• Jul 7, 2015
    I wish you would carry supplies for the Paso Fino horse.. ie.. bits, and tack
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I am completely satisfied with the products I have gotten from Horse.com and always received delivery quicker that stated. Will continue doing business with them and may due more in the future.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    You used to have free shipping over 99.00.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Thanks for the steady good service, decent prices and promotional deals.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Shopped with horse.com for many years now....many years, that speaks for itself.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Horse.com always has what we are looking for! They always have the best prices & shipping. Thank you for helping to keep our 10 older horses healthy and happy.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    After typing my Claim code a line in red asked for my Credit Card info. That was already listed on the check out page. I did not understand about that. Seemed to process just fine though.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I have been satisfied with products and service.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Happy with the service, product availability and delivery time.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Great prices on the items you use everyday.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Good prices on suplements and wormers. Don't particuarly care for the quality of tack.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    A GOOD ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
    Jul 6, 2015
    order was delivered before stated delivery date
  • Jun 26, 2015
    I love your site and your prices! I tell everyone I can to shop here I love it so much! Thank You!
    Jul 4, 2015
    Y'all are awesome! Best prices I've ever found and y'all have great products! Thanks so much!
    Jul 6, 2015
    I am always confident I will get what I wanr when I want it. Love the Heart to Horses boxes as well! Have had great customer service in the past, knowlegdable friendly staff. Tracking my orders is easy. Love horse.com!
  • Jun 26, 2015
    there are not enough letters for my name...Also my e mail address was not recognized and you have been sending me emails for the past many months
    Jul 4, 2015
  • Jun 25, 2015
    It has items that I can't find in stores around my house. Nice selection of sizes. Best prices
    Jul 5, 2015
  • Jun 25, 2015
    I tried thus liniment as I have restless leg syndrome and it helped me so much that I don't have to take my pills anymore. I recommended it to my daughter who also suffers from RLS, she went on line and that's how I found you as I was driving to Tractor Supply about 30 miles away to purchase this liniment. This is so much more convienient for me.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    You advertise FREE SHIPPING on orders over $69. You advertise 25% off. If I waite till I need (or order ahead which is what I do) $69 of stuff, I get stuff that weights more than a piece of paper and then get gigged for a "weight fee". The items I ordered are under the 15 lb limit but combined, they weight more more so I must pay shipping "weight fees". I also see that the 25% off only applies to selected items or let me rephrase that - doesn't apply to discounted items. Idea! Why don't you list the price as the best you can do and still stay in business on every item, charge what the shipper bills you for the package, stop playing games and false advertising to your customers and be a good Country Supply place to get quality ag related products. I'm sure this is NOT what they are teaching in Marketing 101 these days, but it is something farm folks can appreciate. I get E-mails so often from you folks, most just get deleted. I buy what I need when I need it. I find a catalog (wish book) a better way to see what is new. I don't find much from a web site because many things (choices) are a screen ahead or two screens behind the one I am looking at and slow downloads don't happen as fast as flipping a catalog page back and forth. Also, why can I order 2 - 10 lb buckets fo a suppliment and my total order costs me LESS than 1 - 20 lb bucket. Picking 2 items, packaging 2 items , invoice and billing 2 items should cost more than just dealing with 1 item yet saves me about 5.5%. And now I just have 2 buckets to store instead of 1. I know you have grown a lot in the last few years, but I feel there is room for improvement for your customers and that you still have some hard question to answer for you own bottom line. Many of us still like doing business with a handshake, and our internet is as slow as walking accross a plowed field. Please don't forget us.
    Jul 6, 2015
    Horse.com's shipping department has gone to the dogs. Red Cell jugs always used to come with the caps tight and tape placed over the cap and neck of the bottle so the cap could not come loose. The cost of tape must have gone up as I did not see any used. Also ordered 2 plastic buckets of Red Cell pellets that were placed in the bottom of the oversized box. These are soft plastic buckets like an oleo tub. On the other side of the box, the packer stacked 2 10# psyilum buckets built like a small 5 gallon paint pail. The only filler in the box was the packing list - no newspaper, no pellets, just air. During shipping, the upper 10 # pail played WWE with the two light weight buckets stomping them so hard the lids came off, the pellets came out (they did stay in the inner bag), and the pellets were being stomped to dust. Will a scoop of dust contain the same amount of blood builder as a scoop of pellets? I bet I can get more Red Cell dust into a scoop than I do pellets so now I will need mors to make it through an average winter. One of the plastic buckets was so beat up that when I pushed the dents out , the side had changed color! I did not answer this request for commits until I had a few days to cool off. I was not happy!