horse.com Reviews

09/02/2015
horse.com Ratings and User Reviews. horse.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 615 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - horse.com

2014 Winner

horse.com Rating

More About horse.com

Recent Reviews for horse.com

• Jul 26, 2015
    the shipping and weight charges on the oil are immensely high. we paid 120 for the oil and a total of 195 for the total. that is $75 for the shipping! that is NOT fun.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Everything went fine except when it came to the check out I was unable to pay with pay pal the site would not take me there
  • Jul 26, 2015
    So far, I am pleased with the service. When I get the product, I will know more. My first time buying boots for my daughter's horse, so we will see if I measured correctly.. Thank you.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Horse.com has a wide variety of products every horse owner is looking for and at a reasonable price.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    I didn't like that 4 of the 5 products I purchased were NOT eligible for the discount I was promised!
  • Jul 26, 2015
    I like the prices! Cheaper than anywhere else!
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Tried to research an old order. Did not have order number, so I could not re order same items. Also, had to change credit card info. due to fraud alert from Visa/Barclay Bank. Could not change last for digits on the screen where it shows which credit card to charge. I do not know if my order went through or not. Would like these problems to be corrected.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Greatg products that I trust. I usually compare prices weith other popular companies and Horse.com always wins. I gave a catalog to a friend that boards her horse at my barn. She was shooping for a fly sheet. She found one with Horse.com that was much more reasonable price wise and was of great quality. I LOVE Horse.com
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Said it was free shipping over $39 and then charged $5 since it came from another warehouse. False advertising. Not my fault that products are not in same location. Very unsatisfied.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    its a pretty good site. prices seem ok. some things are a little bit pricey and the quality of some things can be poor.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    First time shopper & the experience was very pleasant.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    I get that free shipping applies to certain products, but I felt it was a little ridiculous to make a $600+ order and still have shipping charges. This product isn't heavy, and I'm already handing over hundreds of dollars. I would have been more impressed with horse.com if the shipping could have been covered for me because I chose to make a large purchase through your company vs. a handful of others I could have gone through who offer free shipping (no matter the product) over a certain purchase amount.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    checkout was so easy I will be shopping here more often
  • Jul 23, 2015
    easy ordering. always have what I want. more description on what the benefits are of supplements would be helpful.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Excellent products, pricing and shipping!!!!!!
  • Jul 23, 2015
    This is my first order so difficult to say about service other than worked well to order online. I will see how quickly the product will arrive.
  • Jul 12, 2015
    5 star rating
    Jul 25, 2015
    What I ordered came to my home just fine .
  • Jul 8, 2015
    I love horse.com, great products at very good price ranges. Heart to Horse box is one of the best things that I have gotten in a long time, lets me try products I would love to try but have not because I didn't know if they would work for me.
    Jul 25, 2015
    Good company to work with and good products at an excellent price.
  • Jul 8, 2015