horse.com Reviews

12/03/2016
horse.com Ratings and User Reviews. horse.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 885 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - horse.com

2016 Winner

horse.com Rating

More About horse.com

Recent Reviews for horse.com

• Nov 20, 2016
    Is safe and cheap
  • Nov 20, 2016
    Love products, prices, discounts, coupons, and product descriptions and reviews. Great company!
  • Nov 19, 2016
    I hope this saddle fits my mare. And I wish the survey was typed in darker letters and larger print.
  • Nov 19, 2016
    Horse.com is a great source of information and products. I highly recommend and use this site whenever I need something for my horses.
    great horse /rider catalog
  • Nov 19, 2016
    I love this website! With my work schedule I never have time to run to the nearest horse store (about 40 minutes away) so this website makes obtaining anything I need for my horse easy. Thank you!
  • Nov 19, 2016
    Easy to use site.......will use again
    I compared 3 web sites and they had the high quality with the lowest price
  • Nov 18, 2016
    fist time. So far Im happy.
  • Nov 18, 2016
    It looks like shipping and oversize charges, etc., can be reduced by breaking a large order into small orders when you have free shipping promotional. This is incovenient.
  • Nov 18, 2016
    I love it they have great products
  • Nov 18, 2016
    I have always been very pleased with merchandise purchased from horse.com
  • Nov 18, 2016
    I love horse.com! They have the best prices, and fast shipping to boot. Customer service is easy to work with as well.
  • Nov 17, 2016
    I've always been happy with the products.
  • Nov 10, 2016
    Nov 19, 2016
    idea was good , had cheap buckles the leather was good. but i will have to spend more money on the hardwear.
  • Nov 9, 2016
    web page problem for me was corrected very quick with the help of horse.com support when I called.
  • Nov 9, 2016
    It has been a rewarding experience workg with horse.co. Thank you.
    Nov 18, 2016
    Many thanks for a long and harmonious cooperation overmany yers.
  • Nov 8, 2016
    Web page confusing.
    Nov 19, 2016
  • Nov 2, 2016
    Nov 18, 2016
    The sturip straps are short in length ,the leather looks like plastic. Poor quality. I was told I could return , product cost $5 and the return postage would be more $ than $5.. I also purchased a leather hole punch and it failed on first use. Not good quality. Only cost $4 but why sell junk ????? I purchase products for you company every 3-4 months for years ( look it up ). Not happy? Call me. 785 819 2875. Richard Ross
  • Oct 31, 2016
    I have been shopping at horse.com for over 14 years, And I will continue to shop here and continue to refer this website to anyone listeni
    Nov 18, 2016
    I have shopped on horse.com for many years, 15 to be exact and if the items and service continues to be as good as it has been, I will continue to shop here.