horse.com Reviews

12/24/2014
horse.com Ratings and User Reviews. horse.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 879 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - horse.com

2014 Winner

horse.com Rating

More About horse.com

Recent Reviews for horse.com

• Nov 29, 2014
    I never like paying shipping charges.
    You sent me a coupon but refused to honor it. #001108471
  • Nov 29, 2014
    My main problem was confusion with goodshop coupons and applying them at checkout. They didn't apply as expected.
    I love Horse.com
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Love the product, just wish shipping to Canada was as good as to U.S.A. I can ony ever get most items shipped to the U.s. which means I can only order suring months that my dad is in the states..
  • Nov 28, 2014
    I enjoy browsing this website and tend to purchase something even if I wasn't planning on it because some of their prices are just unbeatable!
  • Nov 28, 2014
    My experience has been excellent.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    I love horse.com! We make an order for our Equine rehabilitation facility each month for wormer and other needed items. They ship fast and its always exactly what we need.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Overall, the product price was good. What I DID NOT like, nor appreciate, is the fact that you DO NOT tell a customer that the product does not qualify for the price that you think you are going to get until you check out. SO It appears that ther eis some shady math going on. I bought the blanket anyway, so it defeats the purpose of me complaining.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    I enjoy browsing for merchandise. Most often the prices on items are prices I'm willing to pay.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    I chose you to purchase spurs because in my area they can not be bought except on line.
    Very good service..
  • Nov 28, 2014
    search function stinks I also don't like having to play games to get free shipping This site used to be better for pricing, service and shipping options before ownership changed I want the cheap expedited shipping option back and if I can find the products on amazon for a similar price, i get them there because I can get them a lot faster
  • Nov 28, 2014
    I was pleased with the prices and the free shipping offered.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Great site and good products at good prices
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Nov 29, 2014
    I am always pleased with your products. I would like a catalog since I don't own a computer and have to use others to place an order.That would be the only suggestion I have.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Love your site and always find good products
    Love the product
  • Nov 15, 2014
    Horse.com always has the best selection with the best value for your money. There's nothing that I've needed that they don't have in stock. Why shop other sites with off brands and higher pricing.
    Nov 30, 2014
    Very happy with my purchase and speedy delivery.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    The selection of products at horse.com was excellent. The variety of choices, brands, and exceptional quality were very much appreciated. I especially enjoyed the opportunity to take advantage of free shipping and various other bonus offers as available. Thank you!
    Nov 28, 2014