horse.com Reviews

07/23/2014
horse.com Ratings and User Reviews. horse.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 928 reviews.

horse.com Rating

More About horse.com

Recent Reviews for horse.com

• Jun 22, 2014
    I can always find the items I need for my horses, which are all rescues and have different needs in their recovery.
  • Jun 22, 2014
    nice to find you buy at a discount
  • Jun 22, 2014
    I always go to Horse.com first, because I know that they will have great prices and a nice selection.
  • Jun 21, 2014
    I really wish you guys had a live chat! Much easier and quicker to get answers!
  • Jun 21, 2014
    I have looked high and low for a bit to use on my two year old and this looks like it might be what I am after. I will let you know how it works.
    I USE THIS SITE ALOT BECAUSE IT SAVES ME MONEY
  • Jun 21, 2014
    I rely on horse.com for 99.9% of my horse care purchases.
  • Jun 21, 2014
    I love shopping Horse.com because I save 75% than the local store :)
  • Jun 21, 2014
    I really like the free shipping. I have had to order before when a real need came up and the cost of shipping was just to much. Now I wait until you have the shipping offered with a small order amount and try to get everything that I need for the next couple of months.
  • Jun 20, 2014
    I love this site. I live in the country so box store shopping is inconvenient, especially with specialty items. The reviews help with deciding on which product to chose and the orders ship quickly and arrive earlier than expected.
  • Jun 20, 2014
    I like horse.com always a fair price. And good products.
  • Jun 20, 2014
    I'VE BEEN ORDERING HIGH QUALITY MERCHANDISE FROM HORSE.COM FOR APPROXIMATELY 6 YEARS NOW. I'VE NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED WITH THE SERVICE OR QUALITY OF THEIR MERCHANDISE.
    I love this web site!
  • Jun 20, 2014
    easy web site to use, products I use and need at reasonable prices.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    Always satisfied, always plan to re-order.
    Jun 22, 2014
    I absolutely love horse.com. It's my go-to company for my equine wants and needs. Always fast fulfillment of my orders, and never a mistake! Thank you horse.com
  • Jun 10, 2014
    Great prices and low shipping, better selection on products
    Jun 21, 2014
  • Jun 10, 2014
    Jun 21, 2014
    fly boots should say only two to a package, horses have 4 four legs & need 4 boots I got 2 & had to order 2 more from vet valley & no taxes
  • Jun 8, 2014
    I bought many things from Country Supply company. Horse.com company changed some prices and selection. I wish to see same prices and producs as Country Supply used to have.
    Jun 22, 2014
    I liked original Country Supply company. Horse.com is doing very similar business. I like then as well.
  • Jun 5, 2014
    This is my second order form Horse.com. I was very happy with my first order, and will continue to order from them.