horse.com Reviews

09/01/2015
horse.com Ratings and User Reviews. horse.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 616 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - horse.com

2014 Winner

horse.com Rating

More About horse.com

Recent Reviews for horse.com

• Jul 16, 2015
    Sizing has been the biggest issue
  • Jul 15, 2015
    I use to get catalogs but haven't for quite some time, maybe a few years. Miss them. On the last page of my order before I had to check "submit order", it was confusing to me, as I don't know why some of the items had in red- " item does not qualify for a discount". Tried to phone but office was closed. So I just went through with it, thinking it ended with the total price on the page before. Haven't gone to my e-mail yet to get the confirmation. My order number is W8778823.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    just too hard to find horse tack
  • Jul 15, 2015
    nice online experience thus far
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Very pleased with selection and ease of using site. One suggestion is a return to shopping tab in the view your cart area.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Prices seem very good. Will see if product are good.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Hope this is a good source for horse products.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Very pleased on price of items purchased. I shopped on internet before making purchase and Horse.com was the best priced.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Horse.com has always shipped me exactly what I ordered and has always been responsive.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Great find on the boots! I will definitely be back he next time I am in the market.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    I like shopping Horse.com. They have everything I need and ordering is quick and easy.
  • Jul 14, 2015
    I've recommended your website to many of my friends. I know of at least 5 friends that use your site every time they need something. Mostly supplement. Keep the great prices and we will keep coming back.
  • Jul 14, 2015
    I buy hoof supplement from hose.com on a regular basis. Fast shipping. Satisfied. Have everything I would ever ned.
  • Jul 14, 2015
    I think your prices are a little steep. I would like to see more western apparel especially ladies shirts/blouses.
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Awesome and easy to work with!
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Love shopping with Horse.com!
  • Jul 14, 2015
    The product has been very good for my horse. I do not like the deceptive pricing. Advertising a price & then when the discount is applied you up the original price so that after the discount is applied it is what you advertised originally Very deceptive
  • Jul 5, 2015
    The only issue I had, was I kept receiving e-mails stating that my order qualified for a 15% discount, by the time I got through the lengthy check out process, I only received 10%.
    Jul 15, 2015
    The products were as expected. The only issue I had was , they sent me 5 or 6 emails telling me my purchase qualified for a 15% discount and free shipping, when I made the order, I was only given 10% and ended up paying for shipping. I sent an email questioning this, and never received any response.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I can always find what I want for my dogs at horse.com at very good prices. Too bad I don't have a horse.
    Jul 16, 2015
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Needed phone assistance. Contact was extremely patient and pleasant, and was quick to help me find the specific solution to my dilemma.
    Jul 15, 2015