horse.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

horse.com Reviews

02/26/2017
horse.com Ratings and User Reviews. horse.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 867 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - horse.com

2016 Winner

horse.com Rating

More About horse.com

Recent Reviews for horse.com

• Jan 04, 2017
    I ordered 50wormers and thought I should have gotten 12 of them at 1.99 each and the rest at 2.19
    Jan 15, 2017
    Sent an email and got no response
  • Jan 15, 2017
    All good
  • Dec 29, 2016
    I was happy to find what I was looking for at a resonable. Price
    Jan 15, 2017
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Love this website! Great variety and prices!
  • Dec 29, 2016
    I love that you price match! I wish you had a lower amount that would qualify you for free shipping.
    Jan 14, 2017
    This has nothing to do with horse.com, but fedex delivered my package to the wrong address.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    I really like ordering from horse.com they have always had the best deals and ship stuff on time.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Great products at very competitive prices! Excellent site!
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Horse.com is a great website for us. I am an older Horse Farmer with a limited income and they have the most competitive prices for the products I need for my horses. Am grateful to Horse.com for their competitive prices because it still allows me to purchase the products that I think are best for my horses. Thank you Horse.com
  • Jan 14, 2017
    The web sight seems to be difficult at times to find the products you want. Some of the products are high priced compared to places such as Tractor Supply & other farm stores. Why pay frt if you can walk in a store and purchase the product. Need more Specialty products that are hard to find.
  • Dec 31, 2016
    always satisfied with my purchaes
    Jan 14, 2017
    I am always satisfied with my purchases.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Like the auto ship and prices
  • Jan 14, 2017
    I love shopping on horse.com! Products are always easy to find and prices are very reasonable! I recommend horse.com to all my horsey friends all the time!
  • Dec 31, 2016
    I am extremely satisfied with products offered, and service provided, by horse .com. Their orders are handled efficiently and are delivered in a timely manner. Items arrive well packed and in great condition. I have never been disappointed!! I love it when their promotions include discounts and free shipping...it allows me to stock up on the supplements and other items I know I will need. I highly recommend horse.com as a reliable source for all your Equine needs!!
  • Jan 14, 2017
    I love horse. Com, Great prices and products Only place I buy my equine products
  • Jan 13, 2017
    I have purchased from hore.com before and always had a good experience !!
  • Jan 13, 2017
    Love the site. Best prices.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    good selection, competitively priced, like the free shipping
    Love it
  • Jan 13, 2017
    Found this website by googling "socks that won't fall down into my boots"....and horse. Com was an option. BTW I don't know about anyone else but I can't stand to have socks crumpled up in my boots! Thank you and I hope these socks do the job.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    I've been ordering from you since you were Country Supply and I sent in an order form and check. No one else has the selection and prices.