horse.com Reviews

05/04/2015
horse.com Ratings and User Reviews. horse.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 628 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - horse.com

2014 Winner

horse.com Rating

More About horse.com

Recent Reviews for horse.com

• May 1, 2015
    Large selection of quality products
  • May 1, 2015
    Great special offer pricing
  • Apr 30, 2015
    The shipping for$1.99 was not honored even though I spent over $89.00.
    Will shop here again
  • Apr 30, 2015
    First time experience, so far great.
    Great site, great savings
  • Apr 30, 2015
    I've ordered twice. Both orders were easy. Free shipping is always an eye catcher for me and $off
  • Apr 29, 2015
    I've been ordering from Horse.com for years! They have the best prices and selection to choose from.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Enjoyed shopping your web site. I like the catch mask fly-masks. They are the best; they stay on! Cannot find flymasks that can withstand the horse play antics my 3 mustangs put them through.
    Good experiences shopping with Horse.com
  • Apr 29, 2015
    When I was ordering the spurs, some are sold together, and some aren't. I wasn't sure if they were or not, next time be more specific. Otherwise great online store.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    the first place I go to look for my horsey stuff
  • Apr 29, 2015
    I have ordered from horse.com in the past and I am happy to do so again. Always find what I need here! Thanks!!
  • Apr 29, 2015
    thank you for a great transaction.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    its all good
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Love the deals.
    Love the deals!!!
  • Apr 20, 2015
    I love this website and could easily commit to ordering all my horse products from here..however, living in Canada makes shipping a little more expensive, and with there being only one shipping option it makes it a little difficult. I would much rather take a cheaper shipping option and pay half the price rather than buying a 50$ product and spending 32$ on shipping. Usually shipping discounts don't apply to me because I am in Canada. Other than that, I am completely pro horse.com!
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Apr 30, 2015
    I placed my order only to find out later a few items I ordered where back ordered, the info wasn't disclosed until after the order was placed, extremely inconvenient
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Apr 30, 2015
    A good place to find what you're looking for at a reasonable price.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    I like the in-stock selection and brands carried. Pricess are very competitive. Have never been disappointed by Horse.com. I would make more small orders if shipping were less on smaller orders, but realize that may not be possible.
    May 1, 2015
    Horse.com had everything I wanted and delivered it remarkably quick. I'd use them more often except free shipping and any discounts only apply if spending a lot, so just a new halter and lead line are going to cost less to buy next time I'm near a retail store.