horse.com Reviews

03/03/2015
horse.com Ratings and User Reviews. horse.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 677 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - horse.com

2014 Winner

horse.com Rating

More About horse.com

Recent Reviews for horse.com

• Feb 27, 2015
    I have no coments at this time this is the first time I have order will have an opinion when I receive my package.
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Convenient site. Good selection of products. Good prices. Reasonable shipping costs. Special Offers are appreciated!
  • Feb 26, 2015
    I found the boots my daughter wanted. Thank you.
    great shopping !:)
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Experience was ok
  • Feb 24, 2015
    It is the site with the best prices for basic and economy horse needs. I recommend it to all my horse friends along with valley vet (for more specialty items and always free shipping on lightweight stuff)
  • Feb 24, 2015
    I have always been pleased with my purchases from this company. I like the free shipping options and frequent sales.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    My son had picked out the halter and all I had to do was find it and purchase it. It was very easy to do which I appreciated.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    best horse lover's website ever! Horse.com never fails to have the best products at the best prices - HIGHLY Recommend!
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Yall are a great company for all my horse needs and very reasonably with your price and always have great discounts.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    I love horse.com the prices are great and I always get my items quick.
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Feb 25, 2015
    Overall pleasant experience.
  • Feb 17, 2015
    the process worked very well....i will come again
    Feb 27, 2015
    I am not a great computer person, but found your hole process very easy and injoyable. I'll be bacf
  • Feb 15, 2015
    number one go to for my horses needs
  • Feb 9, 2015
    I ordered the heart to horse box. I think I ordered just one for myself. but by the looks of things it looks like i might be getting two of the boxes. I only want one. Please advise me on my order. Also I wanted to use mymoney saving coupon and it would not go thru.
    Feb 26, 2015
    I tryed to email to find out if my heart to horse box was coming every month. Then I tried live chat. No answer, so I phoned Jennifer and she checked into it for me and I am signed up for every month. this is what I wanted to know.
  • Feb 7, 2015
    Didn't realize that the promotional coupon I was entering was not allowed with the merchant discount until I got to the end of the checkout. I kept entering the code and it said applied but at checkout it stated it was not allowed with the items. It would be beneficial if the system notified you that the code was not authorized when you enter it. Otherwise very satisfied!
    Feb 24, 2015
    I had to call customer service because my billing address varied from the shipping address. I should not have to call to confirm the information that I submitted because I chose to have the products delivered to a different address. If the billing information matched my payment there shouldn't have been an issue.
  • Feb 7, 2015
    I have ordered from horse.com for many years and have always been satisfied with items purchased!
    Feb 24, 2015
    I have ordered from horse.com for many years now & have always been satisfied. The only awful thing is I got my order, which included a fly mask for summer & my horse was found dead in his stall just 3 days after I got the order so he will never get to wear it. He is buried with his winter blanket, the zebra pattern one, I purchased from you a few years ago; great blanket that kept him warm through our cold winters & really held up very well; it still looked like new.
  • Feb 4, 2015
    Easy to get what I need at a price I can afford
    Feb 26, 2015
    Have not used product long enough to rate it! It is a supplement that takes time go see results