horse.com Reviews

01/29/2015
horse.com Ratings and User Reviews. horse.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 834 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - horse.com

2014 Winner

horse.com Rating

More About horse.com

Recent Reviews for horse.com

• Jan 22, 2015
    Horse.com has been fair. Even when I make the mistake.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Every time I have placed an order with Horse.com the staff has been very helpful and pleasant.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    I have always been happy with my purchases from Horse.com. Even when I had to return an item, because I ordered the wrong size, it was hassle free.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    the product I am using for about 1 Year has helped my Horse tremendously.she has Arthritis in her hind leg and hardly limps any more.She looks good and feels good. Service from the co. is good.Auto ship is great.thank you
  • Jan 21, 2015
    This is our first purchase from Horse.com. Hopefully the merchandise we receive will be of good quality and we will then continue to purchase from this site.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    I enjoy getting the emails.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Easy to use, good prices, dependable shipping and products in stock
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Price for item was reasonable and most importantly shipping cost was reasonable given the large size and weight of the item. Thank you horse.com!
  • Jan 21, 2015
    This is a great place for horse products, I tell everyone I know about this site. The oversize or weight shipping is the only downfall. I could have placed 10 orders and not had to pay additional 55 in shipping but that would take forever.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    It is rather annoying when you get "special" discounts that then don't apply because the manufacturer restricts additional discounts. The discounts are coming from your company not the manufacturer so that shouldn't affect it. Also you have since added an oversize charge to heavy items besides the large shipping charge that negates any discounts and makes it cheaper to buy from Tractor Supply!
  • Jan 20, 2015
    happy to find products that the local store does not
  • Jan 20, 2015
    The website and checkout was very manueverable and we could find what we wanted quickly.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Had trouble submitting address information and still not clear how it will be shipped. I suggest 2 areas to fill out instead of making corrections---one for billing and one for shipping.
  • Jan 9, 2015
    I have a very tight budget so I don't get to spoil myself or my horse often,but when I do it is usually with horse.com. This is where I get the best deals on boots, saddles and everything I need for riding
    Jan 22, 2015
    Love all products I have bought through horse.com. I have another pair of Justin gypsy boots that I wear riding and wear to work as well. I am on my feet all day on the nursery loading plants and hardscape materials and am very comfortable in them.I have a very wide foot and these boots are the best fitting. The pink ones(my favorite color) I just purchased are for dress only, so they will last forever. Everyone commented on how cute they are. My other ones are a few years old and still in great shape considering how often I wear them.
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Jan 21, 2015
    I love the products and affordability of horse.com
  • Jan 5, 2015
    Love this site. Has very good prices.
    Jan 22, 2015
    Great selection and prices!
  • Jan 4, 2015
    I enjoy the horse.com website - its easy to shop and narrow down searches for particular items. They have great quality products and very competitive prices.
    Jan 21, 2015
    Great experience, horse blanket arrived 3 days earlier than expected!! Perfect Fit.