horse.com Reviews

09/18/2014
horse.com Ratings and User Reviews. horse.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 756 reviews.

horse.com Rating

More About horse.com

Recent Reviews for horse.com

• Sep 9, 2014
    a little disappointed with the additional shipping charges. I did by 5 muck buckets at a very good price, but if you are charging $5 each additional to ship them then they should be shipped individually. Since they stack inside each other I would think there would be a weight charge and possibly a charge for 2, but 5 buckets stacked do not take up as much room as 2 buckets shipped separately. ALL of my "savings" was used up on shipping charges….very poor customer service.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    Great products at a great price!
  • Sep 9, 2014
    Great place to find products
  • Sep 9, 2014
    I order for my granddaughter who is just beginning to show her beautiful 163/4 hand Bay gelding. Dover saddery.com is where I usually order but your prices are much better for the same items.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    Good website, always has what I'm looking for.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    I have already recommended horse.com and several occasions.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Love the site, very fast and affordable.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Great prices but I have recently purchased tack from here that was terrible quality. I will be returning it
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Horse.com is my go to for my bottom line products that keep my clients happy and my business running smoothly. Shipping is always fast, pricing is always more than fair, shipments are always complete and correct.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    always pleased with my shopping experience. Maybe could use a little more info on supplements as to what they do. example: an old horse losing weight, but still eating good. what product to use.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Survey questions at the end are two invasive! Income and age are none of your business!
  • Sep 8, 2014
    First time. Will see if I like the product and if it arrives in a timely manner. Had a few questions and your 800 operator answered promptly and was very helpful.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    I like having product choices that are not readily available in my community farming and produce stores.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    I have always enjoyed everything I have ever bought at horse.com, and when i speak to a representative on the phone about something, they are very caring and curteous. The quality of the products speak for themselves!!
  • Sep 7, 2014
    I appreciate their variety, name brands and prices. All of my tack has been purchased thru them due to low prices! Please keep up the good work!!
  • Sep 2, 2014
    so far very good and from the service you will become my primary online source
    Sep 8, 2014
  • Aug 31, 2014
    The ONLY on-line place I shop for horse-related items! Period! Long-time customer, always satisfied with process of ordering/shipping.
    Sep 8, 2014
    My first and only choice for horse related products for over 10 years. Always the best price and variety of items.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Sep 9, 2014
    I tried to call - NOT available on weekends. Emailed - took several days to get response and was NOT impressed by response "Please send order number" when the order number was CLEARLY in the short message. NO RETURN POSTAGE provided nor was I asked if I would like return postage to be provided.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    I have purchased items from Horse.com many times and have been completely satisfied.
    Sep 9, 2014
    I have purchased a lot of items from Horse.com and have always been satisfied, they stand by their product, shipping is quick, items have always been as expected.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    I have used this website for several years and have been pleased with the service. Occasionally, they do not have a specific product that I need but most of the time they do and the prices are reasonable.
    Sep 9, 2014
    All of my products arrived on time and was what I ordered.