horse.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

horse.com Reviews

07/25/2017
horse.com Ratings and User Reviews. horse.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 833 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - horse.com

2016 Winner

horse.com Rating

More About horse.com

Recent Reviews for horse.com

• Jul 14, 2017
    I wish PayPal was charged faster
  • Jul 14, 2017
    This site is amazing has great customer service and a really good selection
    Great, easy ordering.
  • Jul 14, 2017
    Great shopping experience with great prices and free shipping will keep me coming back.
  • Jul 14, 2017
    Susie was very helpful with question on the product. Thanks, hm
  • Jul 14, 2017
    Need a filter for horse blanket size .
  • Jul 03, 2017
    first time so will see if I'm satisfied when my order arrives
  • Jul 13, 2017
    I have shopped with horse.com for several years and have been perfectly satisfied most of the time with the service and the purchased items. When I have had a problem they went the extra mile to make me happy by making up missing items and etc. Thanks for being there when we need horse supplies.
  • Jul 13, 2017
    I have used Horse.com for 5 years and have always found them to be have extremely competitive pricing. Their FREQUENT discounts and reasonable shipping costs have made me a loyal customer. My only complaint is that they continue to use peanuts in their packing; though I understand it is biodegradeable, it is difficult to deal with. Wish they would switch to another means.
  • Jul 02, 2017
    We have always been happy with all our purchases from horse.com and we alwayse recieve our products in great time and shape.
    Jul 13, 2017
    I've orderd products from horse.com before and will continue to do so. I am happy with prices, service and products.
  • Jul 02, 2017
    Jul 13, 2017
    Horse.com carries the brands I want. I have used the de-worming kits for years. They make the job much easier.
  • Jul 12, 2017
    Love your prices and variety of products. This is the only place I can get Ulc-R-Aide for my barrel racing mare. Thanks for offering all of the amazing deals!
  • Jul 12, 2017
    Glitch with site. I'm getting ready to check out and then the "30% off orders over $130" offer vanishes. it disappeared from top of page and my shopping cart total went up. I opened a new browser window and suddenly the 30% was back. That's really odd, and it may not be giving everyone their full discount. Also: suggestion : show me which PayPal address you're charging on the very last page. I have 2: one for farm and one for my non-farm business. On the very last page to check everything before placing order it only shows "paypal" as payment method. I *hope* you're charging the right one?
  • Jul 05, 2017
    When I order a product it would be nice to have an obvious 'continue shopping' button. If it's there maybe I didn't see it. (like a choice to check out or continue shopping?)
    Jul 12, 2017
    I guess one change I would make is after I select a product it would be handy if there was an easy to use 'continue shopping' button that would send me back to the page I selected my product from. If there is one I just can seem to see it.
  • Jul 12, 2017
    Good prices and nice selection
  • Jul 12, 2017
    I should of had free shipping, but was charged $2.99. Noticed after already paying with pay pal.
  • Jun 25, 2017
    Great buy
  • Jul 12, 2017
    I've always had good experiences purchasing from horse.com.
  • Jul 12, 2017
    Prices and accessibility are always great!!
  • Jul 01, 2017
    I bought from horse.com after comparing prices over three sites. Your's was the only one that provided free shipping which sealed the deal.
    Jul 12, 2017
    I reviewed several horse/tack websites. I selected horse.com due to the free shipping.