HorticultureSource.com Reviews

01/18/2017
HorticultureSource.com Ratings and User Reviews. HorticultureSource.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 58 reviews. Last rated on 01/17/2017.

HorticultureSource.com Rating

More About HorticultureSource.com

Recent Reviews for HorticultureSource.com

• Jan 17, 2017
    The places to click to go next page is confusing to find , especially for submitting payment, got confused with PayPal. Otherwise price is great.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Nice and convenient shopping!
  • Jan 12, 2017
    I did not like how I was unable to use a different billing address than my shipping. My bank is from back home and I have never changed it. Every other site lets me do so.
  • Jan 12, 2017
    Excellent service and prices
  • Jan 9, 2017
    found what i needed at the best price
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Website seems slightly outdated, but still easy to navigate.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    I would like to enter a separate billing and shipping address other than that
  • Jan 8, 2017
    Love the site easy to use prices are good. Need a bigger selection of Ph Meter pens!
  • Jan 7, 2017
    Your web site, once I ran across it, is a good find. If other products are similar price ranges as this product is compared to other sites, I will buy here every time, as I need supplies. I would suggest, and maybe you do, to offer free shipping option, maybe if spending over $50.00.
  • Jan 6, 2017
    as usual i found exactly what I was looking for at the lowest price anywhere
  • Jan 5, 2017
    billing address and shipping address situation is problematic. customers should be able to input their billing address and shipping address. this almost made me change my mind from using this site.
  • Jan 1, 2017
    i loved the description of products and the prices!
  • Jan 1, 2017
    Jan 12, 2017
    Thanks guys everything on time,items I purchased look good nothing wrong keep up the good work will purchasing in the future
  • Dec 28, 2016
    Thanks so much
  • Dec 27, 2016
    I feel very lucky to have found horticulture source, and am hoping that the transaction goes smoothly. If so, they will have a repeat customer who gives lots of referrals.
    Jan 7, 2017
    I am very pleased finding the products that you do carry at the prices you charge. Thank you!
  • Dec 25, 2016
    A very good selection of grow room products. I was happy that I could get the light fixtures I wanted (at the best price I could find) AND other products I wanted all at one site.
    Jan 12, 2017
    Packaged extremely well and arrived safely.
  • Dec 21, 2016
    Found what i was looking for and they had the lowest price
    Dec 30, 2016
    fast and easy no issues
  • Dec 16, 2016
    Shipping too high. Had what I was looking for. Many web sites did not.
    Jan 3, 2017
    Great selection!
  • Dec 15, 2016
    shipping was too much. my cell number is 321 213-5222
    Dec 29, 2016
    Shipping was overpriced
  • Dec 12, 2016
    The shipping costs were extremely high. This was a real turn off for me and it really defeats the whole purpose of having cheaper prices than some of the competitors. I was very un-pleased with the shopping cart function, it needs to get fixed.The shopping cart needs to save the items placed inside it because every time I stepped away from the computer and I came back to complete my order the Shopping cart would be empty. This happen to me 4 times and it was very annoying.
    Dec 31, 2016