HorticultureSource.com Reviews

08/02/2015
HorticultureSource.com Ratings and User Reviews. HorticultureSource.com is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 60 reviews.

HorticultureSource.com Rating

More About HorticultureSource.com

Recent Reviews for HorticultureSource.com

• Jun 4, 2015
    Thank you buddies!!!
  • Jun 2, 2015
    I cound not use my credit card because my address did not match some address you compair it against. Yours is wrong. It is very irritating.
  • May 31, 2015
    Great experience !
  • May 30, 2015
    Good Job Thanks
  • May 30, 2015
    The need for direct credit card order to match shipping address was a pain to go through along with the time it took to switch my credit card address.
  • May 28, 2015
    Did not like the pop ups or the page up but all was good other than that Thanks
  • May 25, 2015
    When initially running an item through the order process to get the totals, I noticed a "Low Order Fee" of $5.00 tacked onto the order. At no time did the website alert that there would be this fee, no was there any notification of the fee unitl checkout. Further, there was nowhere for me to click to find additional info on it. My eventual order obviously passed the threshold for the fee, as it did not show up on my final order. The second item is the signature requirement. I understand why they do this, but it is an absolute must to not have the sig on my orders. I entered a comment in the order. We'll see what happens. Finally, the shipping charges seem excessive. I've had bulkier items and heavier items shipped for about half that qouted here. Check it, please.
  • May 23, 2015
    I gave Horticulture Source a low rating because the online payment method was terrible. It only allowed me ONE address in my account. I have a different shipping address than my billing address. That is why I used Paypal. I spent alot of time trying to figure out the address account on this website. It definitely needs improving!
  • May 21, 2015
    Awesome bags! hope they arrive legit!
  • May 16, 2015
    I have never seen a 'low order' fee applied at checkout with no prior warning. Feels like cheating.
  • May 15, 2015
    Great prices. High shipping, but prices low enough to still come out cheaper than most competitors.
  • May 14, 2015
    May 29, 2015
    Outstanding business service. Will definitely do business with HorticultureSource again.
  • May 13, 2015
    Shipping charges were too high.
  • May 10, 2015
    the prices are good and fair. difficult to locate items sometimes.love the site overall.
    May 16, 2015
  • May 6, 2015
    Everything I was looking for was right there and easy to find, the price was crazy good. Just couldn't pass it up. Waiting on the shipping now, looking forward to doing more business.
  • May 5, 2015
    May 17, 2015
    Great service, but be careful of the minimum order charge.
  • May 4, 2015
    Fast shipping never had any problems
    May 14, 2015
    Great selection of products
  • May 1, 2015
    Excellent web site with a variety of choices - I hope the quality of the product is as good as it is presented!
    May 7, 2015
    Email content: The product your company sent was incorrect. Why would I be responsible for a restocking fee and shipping charges when the product: http://www.horticulturesource.com/hydrofarm-big-saucer-black-20-p19121/ was not delivered to my home? Copied from my order confirmation: ------------------------------------------------------ 1 x Big Saucer Black #20 (hf-HGS20PB) = $36.12 ------------------------------------------------------ Low Order Fee: $5.00 Sub-Total: $36.12 UPS or FedEx (Ground): $18.45 Total: $59.57 Your company charges a 20/25%($7.22-$9.03) restocking fee and I will be responsible for shipping costs for a product I did not receive: $23.45. You are indicating my cost to return your company's mistake would be $30.67 or $32.48. Please explain. I am requesting you provide the product number for the 23" bottom and 25" top saucer you describe and its price. We now know it is NOT: HGS20PB - Big Saucer Black #20 (5/cs) Again, please take time to review the email thread below. The information above was described in my original email. I would appreciate your help with answers to my questions. If you are unable to answer the specific questions, please seek assistance from your supervisor. Thank you in advance for your understanding of this serious issue, Sue Konvolinka pancreas@atlanticbb.net 814-254-0050 On Wed, 06 May 2015 17:19:12 -0700 Customer Service <store@horticulturesource.com> wrote: Hi Sue, The largest saucer we carry is a 25" saucer which is only 25" at the top. The bottom of the saucer is closer to 23". We do not carry a saucer with a 25" bottom. The warehouse generally charges a restocking fee at their discretion and shipping is non-refundable. Best regards, Zack Customer Service HorticultureSource.com On 5/6/2015 10:00 AM, Konvolinka wrote: Zack, Thank you for the RMA return pack list. Do you have the product as advertised on your web site with the 25" dimensions? If not, do you have another product to replace it. Will the refund indicated on the RMA include both the original shipping? Will I incur a fee with this return? Thank you for your help! Sue Konvolinka pancreas@atlanticbb.net <http://mailto:pancreas@atlanticbb.net> 814-254-0050 On Wed, 06 May 2015 09:41:22 -0700 Customer Service <store@horticulturesource.com> wrote: Hi Sue, Attached is your RMA return packlist. Please return the items to the Return To address on the packlist and make sure that the RMA number is also noted on the outside of the box. Best regards, Zack Customer Service HorticultureSource.com On 5/5/2015 9:39 AM, Konvolinka wrote: Dear HoritcultureSource.com: Attached is the order I placed for 5 black saucers with advertised dimensions of 25 x 3.63 x25 Please note advertised dimensions on your web site: http://www.horticulturesource.com/hydrofarm-big-saucer-black-20-p19121/ The order arrived this am and the wrong sized saucer were sent. The exterior of the box lists a 20" saucer. The invoice indicates HGS20PB - Big Saucer Black #20 (5/cs) as ordered from your website. The product you sent is 18" diameter (inner lower) and 20" diameter (upper rim) with 3.5" sides. I represent a non-profit organization working with a new non-profit organization repotting larger plants and need your help with the correct product. Please advise how to return and receive the product we ordered. Thank you in advance for your help, Sue Konvolinka 3987 Menoher Blvd. Johnstown, PA 15905-5106 814-254-0050 pancreas@atlanticbb.net