HorticultureSource.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

HorticultureSource.com Reviews

10/19/2017
HorticultureSource.com Ratings and User Reviews. HorticultureSource.com is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 69 reviews.

HorticultureSource.com Rating

More About HorticultureSource.com

Not rated

Recent Reviews for HorticultureSource.com

• Aug 28, 2017
    I had a simple question about where my product would ship from but couldn't ask it on the phone as all orders are directed to the website. I hope I get my product quickly. I am purchasing for work, not for personal.
  • Aug 15, 2017
    thanks
    Aug 26, 2017
    Why you shipping only.....buy ups....they cost me 150 $ for custom.......now its to much expensive price.....from amazon can
  • Aug 24, 2017
    The only issue I have with horticulture source.com is not actually with the company itself it's with UPS I ordered 30 for bulkheads 3 inch and I have been waiting on delivery of my package and I got an email stating that the package was delivered but in fact never have received It. And a name of BUSSY SIGNED FOR IT. And that is not me.
  • Aug 20, 2017
    Was hoping to get free shipping on a 183 dollar order since they advertise free shipping on orders over 50(on qualifying items)
  • Aug 18, 2017
    Great shopping experience so far. Let's see how they do with shipping the correct product in a timely manner
  • Aug 18, 2017
    You guys are great!
  • Aug 16, 2017
    NA
  • Aug 14, 2017
    Difficult to place order. I tried three times over two weeks.
  • Aug 14, 2017
    1st time buyer all is good.
    I like your company
  • Aug 01, 2017
    First time customer, experience was easy and fast. Good price on the product.
    Aug 14, 2017
  • Aug 12, 2017
    One of the most difficult check out experiences ever. Couldn't ship to a different address without signing up for PayPal. I finally chose to just ship it to my billing address.
  • Jul 22, 2017
    Aug 10, 2017
    We had a little snafu with the transfer of ground shipping to barge freight due to our location in Juneau, AK. While I was worried that email was the only method of contact for the customer service department, I was pleasantly surprised that the issue was quickly acknowledged and resolved within 24 hours.
  • Aug 10, 2017
    It's bullshit you can't have your item sent where you want. Only to CC address.
  • Aug 09, 2017
    Im glad your company ships from close to my home (WA) as I love to support local even when shopping online
  • Aug 08, 2017
    Like it!
  • Aug 03, 2017
    I prefer to speak to a person when placing orders online, not being able to speak to a human is very frustrating! The two products I ordered were hard to find so I ordered here but your shipping on the 2 quarts I ordered is way over priced!
  • Aug 01, 2017
    Very satisfied with prices in comparison to other similar online retailers.
  • Jul 10, 2017
    does not include USPS as a shipping option for the product that I purchased. bummer!!!!
    Aug 01, 2017
    HS customer service was very helpful to my inquiries. will always order from horticulture source. have recommended others in american samoa to purchase from their website. keep up the good work! God Bless
  • Jul 11, 2017