HorticultureSource.com Reviews

08/27/2015
HorticultureSource.com Ratings and User Reviews. HorticultureSource.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 68 reviews.

HorticultureSource.com Rating

More About HorticultureSource.com

Recent Reviews for HorticultureSource.com

• Jul 1, 2015
    Great Online Product Looking forward to making more purchases
  • Jun 26, 2015
    why $5 charge for low order?
  • Jun 25, 2015
    You are doing good business. And all way protect customer .
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Shipping needs to be more clear. only applies to certain stuff. make it easy.
  • Jun 24, 2015
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Jul 1, 2015
    Good customer service
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Seems to be alright will be able to tell more after package is delivered but so far so good
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Great prices, when ever I can save, including shipping cost I will order from you...if my current order go especially through smoothly.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Very difficult to place an order using my iPhone. The cart kept emptying itself, the pages are very crowded and are too busy, checking out took 5-7 attempts because of cart emptying over and over, prices are good as long as the order shows up in a timely fashion. I am not sure if I would use this site again? Depends if my order shows up correctly and on time. I requested no signature required... Not sure if they will honor that? Also, I almost purchased an item that was on the website more than once and for different prices. That's kind of frustrating and hard to navigate with soo much options and ads and links and buttons that get pushed and send you to a page you don't want to go to. Simplify and take away unimportant stuff from each page.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    The site crashed while I was browsing and the reason seemed to be linked to it's pop up ads. I also couldn't initially check out due to an error message upon attempting to both register and check out as a guest. The error message said "could not open gate" and I called the contact us number and was disappointed to hear the prerecord message stating that I had to have the order shipped to my billing address (a PO Box) instead of delivered to my home, which adds a lot more time involved in acquiring my purchase. Luckily, I tried again and was able to order as a guest through the site, after sending an email through the contact us form stating my previous issue.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    easy to use
  • Jun 8, 2015
    great online source for my non-circulating hydroponic supplies
    Jun 30, 2015
    my online source for many of my hydroponic supplies. will continue to recommend site to others here in American Samoa and the independent state of Samoa as well.
  • Jun 4, 2015
    The website design is horrible, check out experience was not pleasant. Keep loosing the website. Shipping is too expensive.
  • May 31, 2015
    Second purchase of the same item and with an increased quantity. I'll be back. You ship via USPS priority to Hawaii so I'll send you lots of business!
    Jun 15, 2015
    Iʻve ordered this product before from Horticulture Source and was pleased with the transaction. One of the items i ordered was discontinued before shipment so i received a refund instead.
  • May 29, 2015
    good prices, wish they had free shipping.
    Jun 11, 2015
    Great product. Great price. Fast ship.
  • May 28, 2015
    it was ok
  • May 27, 2015
    Pretty good prices. Just wish you guys would carry the gallon size of the earth juice "godsilica" or even bigger than gallon size.
    Jun 6, 2015
    My experience was fine except that one item I purchased wasn't in the package I received through Mail. I contacted horticulture source and they responded promptly and refunded my money for the missing item no questions asked so for that two thumbs up. But, to simply not package an entire item someone already paid for is unacceptable and very unprofessional.