Hot Dog Collars Reviews

08/22/2014
Hot Dog Collars Ratings and User Reviews. Hot Dog Collars is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 244 reviews.

Hot Dog Collars Rating

More About Hot Dog Collars

Recent Reviews for Hot Dog Collars

• Aug 16, 2014
    Need more Steeler stuff
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Like yellow Dog site
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I hope the products I ordered are as good as the ease of ordering them.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I was going to buy id tags for my dogs but saw this collars and thought they would be better. Can't wait to get them.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Great price for items. Love the variety of items for your pet. The site needs some proofreading, many spelling errors.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Really like this place cool collars
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Luv your products and your prices are the best!
  • Aug 13, 2014
    Hope merchandise is as good as it sounds and looks
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Very good experience,I am sure I will purchase more from this site...
    Aug 17, 2014
    Good quality with low price. You can't beat that!
    Aug 16, 2014
    Fantastic customer service. I was so happy with a collar I got a few years ago that when it was time for a change I knew I wanted another hotdog collar. Unfortunately the manufacturer changed the plastic buckle and it is now a bit larger and noisy. It is still a perfectly fine collar and my feedback was well received. If ordering an embroidered collar, measure your pup's current collar and let them know the length. This may help avoid having the adjustment piece over the name or phone number.
    Aug 16, 2014
    Stitching thread did not match collar
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Good site
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Very easy, good prices and choices
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Looking forward to having a new collar and leash for my spoiled Yorkie, Sam.And thanks for the $4 coupon. Every little bit helps. lol
    Aug 17, 2014
    I am more than pleased with the collar and leash that I received. My yorkie, Sam is very skittish and I know that if he was lost he would not go up to anyone but me or my family so first of all I pray that he never gets lost and secondly that someone can see my phone number on his collar and call me to come and rescue him.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Aug 17, 2014
    The dog collars I ordered did not fit the name charms that purchased from jot dog collars. In the search engine it indicated that they were specifically for the charms. Now I will need to go through the return process.

From Hot Dog Collars

Hi JC, something doesn't sound right here as the collars we use definitely fit the 10mm charms sold on the website. Please contact us via email or phone and we can get the right collar out to you without having to go thru the return or exchange ... Read full response »
  • Jul 30, 2014
    very easy and very informative
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Aug 13, 2014
    Collar was not fully described in description.

From Hot Dog Collars

Hello, please contact us and let us know the issue in the description of the product. We are extremely interested in ensuring that our website content and descriptions accurately represent each and every product
  • Jul 22, 2014
    The collar was well made and delivered promptly.Unfortunately I ordered the wrong size the first time. My Bad!
    Aug 13, 2014