Hot Dog Collars Reviews

Hot Dog Collars Ratings and User Reviews. Hot Dog Collars does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores.

Recent Reviews for Hot Dog Collars

• Jul 20, 2015
    always good quality and pricing
  • Jul 18, 2015
    All of our dogs have had this tag ... our oldest to have this is 6 yrs old. The collars wear out before the tags do. The only reason I've re-ordered is because my phone number has changed. ALL my animals will ALWAYS wear the peace sign tag on their collars! Thank you !!!!
  • Jul 17, 2015
    love the products, wait time to have personalized is really to long. ordered 3 collars a few weeks ago and it took almost 2 weeks to get here. seems way to long and these 2 collars are gifts. don't like waiting to two weeks or more for a thank you gift to send out. also could not use the coupons you offered. ease of using your site is not like other sites, to complicated.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    I've purchased your collars and am very satisfied with the quality.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    easy navigation, quality products, competitive prices! Will definately reccomend to others!
  • Jul 15, 2015
    I was so pleased to find such a wide variety of personalize collars to choose from.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    EASY AND FUN SITE. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE PRODUCTS TO COME.
  • Jul 14, 2015
    A friend got one. I hope I like mine to
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Thank you for providing awesome merchandise, I love the colors and designs!
  • Jul 13, 2015
    love it. love shopping for my dog here and will definitely recommend it to any pet owners.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Reserve comment until I receive the merchandise a day get to see the quality.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    There was no picture of the reflective dog collars or leashes, so I hope I like it when I get them. We have a black dog and she is hard to see outside unless you are looking for her white paws.
  • Jul 12, 2015
    I HAVE 5 VERY ACTIVE DOGS WHO HIKE, SWIM, PLAY AND LOVE GETTING DIRTY. BECAUSE OF THE PRICES OF ITEMS FROM HOTDOG COLLARS, I AM ALWAYS PREPARED WITH A FRESH CLEAN COLLAR AND DON'T FEEL BAD ABOUT TOSSING THE OLD NASTY ONE BECAUSE I DIDN'T SPEND A MILLION DOLLARS ON IT. GREAT DURABLE WEARABLE ITEMS !! GREAT PRICING !! DECENT SELECTION AND THE ITEM ALWAYS LOOKS LIKE WHAT I PURCHASED ONLINE !! I LOVE THIS WEB-SITE !!! THANK YOU HOT DOG COLLARS !!!!!
  • Jul 12, 2015
    Have ordered before and collars are wearing out so ordered for my dog and my grand dogs. Very much approve of these colors.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    I love putting a collar on my dogs that simply has their name and my number embroidered in it with no noisy tags! With eight dogs, that's important!
  • Jul 9, 2015
    I'm excite about getting these collars because our dogs alway lose their tags out in the wilderness. With these collars if they get lost their information is right there.
    Love the personalization
    very satisfied thus far!
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Fun, good quality products. Love their bright colored collars!
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Hot Dog Collars has an excellent website and a great selection of products. Ordering could not have been easier.