Hot Topic Reviews

08/30/2015
Hot Topic Ratings and User Reviews. Hot Topic is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 6273 reviews. Last rated on 08/30/2015.
Hot Topic is a mall-based chain of retail stores that specializes in apparel, accessories, gifts, and music for teenagers. The merchandise reflects a variety of music related lifestyles, which include streetwear, retro influenced lounge, punk, club, and gothic.

Hot Topic Rating

More About Hot Topic

Recent Reviews for Hot Topic

• Aug 30, 2015
    I love Hot Topic, they always have these unique clothing items and accessories that no other merchant can compete with.
    GOOD PLACE TO SHOP!
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Hot Topic has some unique and interesting products, but I hardly ever shop with Hot Topic because it's normally too expensive for me.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I really like the store its prices are really good and there clothes are awesomly made and everyone there is super nice
  • Aug 30, 2015
    It's my favourite store they sell items that might be a little pricy but they last a lot longer than if you buy the same product anywhere else
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I think that the shipping costs where completely unreasonable; 35 bucks for shipping!?
  • Aug 30, 2015
    site is hard to use. easier on mobile
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I love Hot Topic. I usually go in-store to purchase what I am looking for but online has so many other options. I am for sure to order online again.
    Love this store!!!!!
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I just wish there was more of a variety of belly button rings and nose rings and for the total to first be $11.60 and $18.00 after taxes and shipping is a lot
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Given the option of free shipping to the local store or five dollars to my home; I tried to do the free shipping. When I clicked on this, I was prompted with my zip code, which I gave. After this, a pop-up with all the stores (one) in that zip code. I clicked "add as preferred store" and the red blip on the google map inside the pop-up jumped. I then tried to "continue checkout." However, I couldn't because it said I had not picked a store. I tried for about an hour yesterday to do this. I emailed Hot Topic about it; I received a free shipping coupon in my inbox. Except I cannot use more than one promo with a single purchase, so it was useless as the 20% "SCHOOL" code saved more. So, I tried again today and it still did not work. So, I had to pay the shipping. I'm going to just stick to "in store" Hot Topic shopping from now on.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Love Hot Topic!!! Please have more plus sizes like 2X & 3X for both men and women shirts. Thanks!
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Store is fun to visit and staff was very helpfull. Product selection was good
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Checkout was difficult using Paypal, had to enter Promo code several times.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    The shipping is always too much and also when I order from hottopic I always have to pay fricking Customs, only with hottopic
  • Aug 30, 2015
    My husband and I and both our children love hot topic!
  • Aug 30, 2015
    It's true that a lot of people misjudge this place, and I was one of them. Good things usually aren't connected with the words "Hot Topic", so I actually never went to the store.. Until about 2 years ago. This place is awesome! I have no idea what people mean when they say it's for "Goths" and "Emos". Hell, every store can be for whoever, but this place made me feel at home. Cashiers that you can relate to, and just overall gear that you didn't even dream existed.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Great service and good products.
    Aug 30, 2015
    Take long time to put the order in the store for pick up.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    love the site love the product
    Aug 30, 2015
    yes hello. the day that got my shirt is the day i planned to wear it to dinner. i spent a half hour hiding in the restroom sewing a huge hole in the shirt that i hadnt noticed until i was enroute to the party.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    I shop at their stores often, and its always painless, easy to find what I'm looking for, and they always have nice and helpful employees.
    Aug 30, 2015
    One of the best places to buy just about anything, shipping is fast, easy to track order, and easy pay method.