Hot Topic Reviews

01/29/2015
Hot Topic Ratings and User Reviews. Hot Topic is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 8801 reviews. Last rated on 01/29/2015.
Hot Topic is a mall-based chain of retail stores that specializes in apparel, accessories, gifts, and music for teenagers. The merchandise reflects a variety of music related lifestyles, which include streetwear, retro influenced lounge, punk, club, and gothic.

Hot Topic Rating

More About Hot Topic

Recent Reviews for Hot Topic

• Jan 29, 2015
    Easy to use and great for window shopping. You'll find something that will tickle your fancy. The site could need alittle work for mobile users though
  • Jan 29, 2015
    I got nothing! Hot Topic is awesome. Always has been, hopefully always will be ;)
    great store, great merch
    I LOVE HOT TOPIC
  • Jan 29, 2015
    I always have a great experience shopping online, and the merchandise is always good quality.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    I love your how often you have sales or discounts
  • Jan 29, 2015
    I love their clothes. Only thing I would change is maybe make more sizes in the pluses. I shop in Ft Collins. I love the girls that work there. They are very helpful. I wish we had one in Cheyenne Wyoming.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    I love the store and how online you cans send it to the store for no shipping cost and that it has about everything that I was looking for and has many different I think genres is the word I'm looking for. But overall the site is amazing and I love it!!!
  • Jan 29, 2015
    I love all the graphic designs and stuff, but some basic clothing, like normal tees and jeans, would add a bit of variety to the inventory.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    I think it is great that I was given the option to ship to the store for free. Most places don't offer that. Very happy :-)
  • Jan 29, 2015
    I love this store and everything they sell. The only thing I'd say about the website is that it would be really nice to have store availability!
  • Jan 29, 2015
    The website is easy to use but the black background makes it very difficult to navigate.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    love this site so much. the HT+1 sign in is a little hard though when you forget your password
  • Jan 29, 2015
    I like to shop at Hot Topic now that I live outside the US and it is not a chain store to me anymore.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    Great website great store. Never disappoints me.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    I really love Hot Topic. I do have a problem with the inconsistent sizing of some of their t-shirts, as well as how fast some of their items go out of stock. It's disappointing. In addition, I have purchased a few items from Hot Topic (especially a pair of earphones) that broke quickly. I just purchased the earphones and after less than a week of use, the plug was already faulty and requires twisting and fiddling with before I can get it to work. Nevertheless, Hot Topic sells a lot of items that are related to things that I'm interested in and I appreciate the availability of such a diverse range of products that are more specific to my likes than those of just any random retail store.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    the site is easy to navigate
  • Jan 29, 2015
    I would like to see more pants for boys in the "Trip" department because they are the only ones with the junior look and size I need. thanks
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Decent to deal wiyh.
    Jan 29, 2015
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Thank you for saving items in my cart! That made it easy to share my selections with my husband when he got home later in the day and saved time having to refind everything I'd already picked out.
    Jan 29, 2015