Hot Topic Reviews

09/02/2014
Hot Topic Ratings and User Reviews. Hot Topic is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 4121 reviews. Last rated on 09/01/2014.
Hot Topic is a mall-based chain of retail stores that specializes in apparel, accessories, gifts, and music for teenagers. The merchandise reflects a variety of music related lifestyles, which include streetwear, retro influenced lounge, punk, club, and gothic.

Hot Topic Rating

More About Hot Topic

Recent Reviews for Hot Topic

• Sep 1, 2014
    Hot Topic is where I buy all of my t-shirts, they have almost every single one of my bands.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I love the variety of items Hot Topic has. They have some of my favorite shows and bands merchandise that other stores don't have, and its all moderately priced.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Easy checkout, love the check out as guest option.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I While I love a lot of things from the site, I was having some difficulties with the sites consisted in working.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    my grandchildren love these cloths
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Its nice i hope my products get here quick so i can enjoy them.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I love Hot Topic for all of my Pop Culture merchandise needs!
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Hot Topic has some nice products but for the corset I purchased I was not sure how it would fit and whether I should size up. I also think that HotTopic should allow returns or exchanges for online clothing purchases, especially for items where there is not a definite size. I am also disappointed that as far as I could tell my promo code that I was sent for 10% of first time purchase did not work. Overall the experience was good and I like the $1 sale, however they should have more bras on that sort of deal. REally nice products and a lot of clearance.
    Online Site is VERY slow
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Website is a little slow but the shipping options are great
  • Sep 1, 2014
    The website needs to be simplified or built with a better BOH software. I found that chrome was running very slowly, then opened mozilla (there are some sites that don't run as well on certain browsers) and found that it too ran the website sluggishly. Second, I understand that there is an image that HT has to uphold but it doesn't have to be so dark. It makes shopping a bit off putting. I shopped at HT in my high school days and am now revisiting the brand because of its ode to rebellious geeks...punks...alt/indie subcultures. Branding HT as "hipster" may not be necessarily the right move for the loyalists, but at the same time, your company is trying to make money. Think about it!
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Very easy and great sale!
    Love this place!
    Good site, a bit pricey
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Very good customer service
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Great Website! Love all of the Disney selection!
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Sep 1, 2014
    Love all the band stuff and jewelry
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Love Hot Topic; it's a very hipster and edgy store. I admire how it sells merchandise from my favorite pop culture cartoons such as Disney's Stitch, The Little Mermaid, and My Little Pony. I usually shop in-store but felt like making an online purchase today. I don't see myself shopping online in the future because free shipping is not an option.
    Always love this store!
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Love it!!
    Sep 1, 2014
    Love the hair color... Lasts way longer than professional color!!!
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Sep 1, 2014
    There were problems with this purchase, but it was not on Hot Topic's end. Once I was able to contact someone who was familiar with this type of payment issue they were extremely helpful and courteous. They were sincerely understanding of the situation.