Hot Tub Works Reviews

09/30/2016
Hot Tub Works Ratings and User Reviews. Hot Tub Works is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 95 reviews. Last rated on 07/13/2016.

Hot Tub Works Rating

More About Hot Tub Works

93%

Recent Reviews for Hot Tub Works

Jul 26, 2016
    Your price and free shipping replaced local high priced store as my supplier!
  • Jul 13, 2016
    Everything was great except check out final step. It got hung up and had to call to confirm order.
    Aug 11, 2016
    The cover was beautiful and of better quality than i expected wonderful service and product quality. I had not put down all the measurements. customer service calle , rechecked all measurements so my cover fits PERFECT
    Jul 28, 2016
    Always fast delivery and always have what I need!!
    Jul 31, 2016
    cover did not meet my expectations. I doubt it will provide the winter insulation I require
  • Jul 12, 2016
    enjoyed the video tips on options
    Aug 3, 2016
    Aug 10, 2016
    They are advertising their hot tub covers as containing materials that they do not contain. If the cover had not been damaged in transit I would have never known that the materials were not as represented.
    Jul 26, 2016
    I Haven't check the product yet. It arrived yesterday and is still in the box so I can't comment on condition/quality. Also, when tracking the delivery, It was mentioned that the local delivery service would contact me to confirm delivery date and time to make sure someone was home. The delivery just showed up unannounced but it was ok because I happened to be home. What happens when no one is home? It was a big package (hot tub cover)
  • Jul 10, 2016
    I have ordered from Hot Tub Works before several times and have enjoyed each experience.
    Jul 28, 2016
  • Jul 9, 2016
    Aug 22, 2016
    quality of cover looks good, nice appearance
  • Jul 7, 2016
    Aug 3, 2016
    rockit cover hanger did not come on time have to drain tube again to install cover came on date specified
  • Jul 6, 2016
    Aug 4, 2016
    Met our expectations, Fits fine. Thanks
  • Jul 5, 2016
    Aug 10, 2016
    So far everything was as advertised. Product looks great - only time will tell but I would have to say, as of now, "nice job".
  • Jul 3, 2016
    Aug 1, 2016
    My hot tub cover was everything I expected, the color is beautiful, and it was delivered without problems. The price was good, and I was kept informed of the delivery status.
  • Jul 1, 2016
    My only problem was on the check out there could be an edit button. I had to go back times to correct item, otherwise great.
    Jul 30, 2016
    Spa cover is second one I have ordered. Last one was good for 6 years and this one will last till we stop using it in 4-6 years. Love the color. Still waiting on 3 more products to arrive. 1 was back ordered so hoping it will be here in the next 3 months before it get col.
  • Jun 29, 2016
    Jul 27, 2016
    Product is very good but most technical information I received came from manufacturer. The owners manual should have more information and be updated.
  • Jun 25, 2016
    Could not find chlorine tablets ??? Where were they
    Jul 31, 2016
    When you hold an order for a small part of order shame on you but when you bill me for order when I place it and not when it is shipped shame on me for doing business with you
  • Jun 23, 2016
    Aug 28, 2016
    This is my second cover from hot tub works. The last cover lasted more than double the original cover that came with my hot tub. The quality and durability make this cover worth every penny. This cover will exceed your expectations.
  • Jun 19, 2016
    Little demo videos did not pull up for me. Cover lift ones
    Aug 6, 2016
    Missing my water cover and delivery went to colorsdo springs and then to denver. Overall leadime longe than advertised. 3033598274
  • Jun 18, 2016
    Hot Tub Works has great prices on spa accessories. Their custom cover ordering process is simple. They have fast shipping on spa chemicals, supplies, and replacement parts. Great company to work with.
    Jul 27, 2016
  • May 23, 2016
    This was a great purchase with help from online chat folks. I am pleased. Good product at great cost!
    Aug 23, 2016
    Hot tub cover came on time and was fine. Delivery person did a great job. Very positive experience. And the customer service reps I talked to regarding measurements of corner curve were very helpful!