HotelRestaurantSupply Reviews

08/27/2015
HotelRestaurantSupply Ratings and User Reviews. HotelRestaurantSupply is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 84 reviews.

HotelRestaurantSupply Rating

More About HotelRestaurantSupply

Recent Reviews for HotelRestaurantSupply

• Aug 1, 2015
    When do I receive my $100?
  • Jul 29, 2015
    out of all the sites available with this type of table option this site had the best price
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Thanks for the quality products at the reasonable price.. ...pls keep up the quality always and customer service.thank you.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Great prices !
  • Jul 16, 2015
    I didn't search for my item on the site, I found the item on Google Shopping and was taken to the site. I have purchased from the site previously using the same methods. Both times I purchased glass washer parts for the cheapest I was able to find them anywhere. Thanks!
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Affordable easy to maneuver through the website
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Quick and easy, I enjoyed the experience.
  • Jul 12, 2015
    Nice, easy, friendly checkout...
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Good experience so far - just placed order. Wish there was a coupon :) Shipping seemed really high but good price chairs are super so will take the hit!
  • Jul 10, 2015
    I like what I saw!
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Great seller
    Jul 20, 2015
    I ordered 1 cushion as a sample to show customers of mine that are bar owners. They also have been quite satisfied with it. Thanks
  • Jul 8, 2015
    some scripting issues on webpage but service is great when talking to a rep
  • Jul 7, 2015
    Happy with everything so far. Best price I've found.
  • Jul 7, 2015
    We were looking for some long handled scrapers for the kitchen and our daughter recommended this site. We are very satisfied with the way the site is set up and the ease of finding what we were looking for. These scrapers should work fine and the price is extremely reasonable.
  • Jul 7, 2015
    fast accurate service via phone, knowledgeable and straight forward
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Jul 7, 2015
    I ordered a 36" paella pan for $135 + $12 shipping. Great price for the identical item found on Amazon but $40 cheaper. Shipped and arrived in about 5-6 days. The only negative was that the pan had a small dent on the bottom of the pan. Because the dent was almost clear to the outside I wasn't overly concerned, and I needed to cook with it a few days later and did not have time for the RMA process. No hard feelings or worries.