HotelRestaurantSupply Reviews

HotelRestaurantSupply Ratings and User Reviews. HotelRestaurantSupply is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 100 reviews.

HotelRestaurantSupply Rating

More About HotelRestaurantSupply

Recent Reviews for HotelRestaurantSupply

• Aug 28, 2015
    Only location with adequate description of needed product.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Its the first time. Let me get the product to see if I am completely satisfied
    very nice company
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I wish there were more pictures and details about the product. I went to another merchant to better understand and almost bought there.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    A phone call was answered promptly and had all the information I requested. Good job!
    None at this time.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    great prices especially shipping. this is why i purchased from you....shipping was more in line whereas other companies were exorbitant.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    They placed my order without providing me with an estimated shipping or delivery date. I don't know when my order will arrive.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    It was a pleasurable first experience. The items I were looking for were very reasonably priced where the cost through amazon had more than doubled recently for some reason. Normally I wouldn't have looked somewhere else, but seeing that I decided to look. If the pans arrive well cared for I very well may conduct all similar business through your site.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    I had a fine time on your site. It seemed ok for the short time I was on it. Not real easy finding stuff from all the drop down categories, but you have a lot of stuff. The search worked fine so all is well.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    You made it too difficult to sign up for an account so I had to purchase without doing that. Otherwise the cost of the item was good and similar to what I was quoted in cook's illustrated.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I ordered a black steel pan that I have not been able to find at an affordable price online. I am hopeful but also suspecting that the item will be on backorder or otherwise be unavailable. If so I will be disappointed that this was not conveyed on the website, but if the item is available I will be rather ecstatic.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    A pleasure doing business with you guy's Great prices!
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Great pricing as well as service, spoke with customer service and she was very helpful.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Smooth transaction and lower pricing
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Great site. Reasonable prices. Easy to navigate. I just hope items ship to me quickly.
  • Aug 4, 2015
    1st time buyer at this site, tried to enroll at your home site but found it unfriendly and had to find you at HomeGarden site. No coupon available
    Aug 21, 2015
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Shipping was high, tried to get a response from the Chat, but nothing happened. I paid $80 in shipping.
    Aug 19, 2015
    Trying to return an item and it is taking a lot of emails to return. Still don't have resolution after 3 days and 6+ emails. And finding out I may be charged a restocking fee. I ordered the wrong size, but you don't offer the size I need.