HotelRestaurantSupply Reviews

12/16/2014
HotelRestaurantSupply Ratings and User Reviews. HotelRestaurantSupply is rated 7.0 out of 10 from 128 reviews.

Recent Reviews for HotelRestaurantSupply

• Oct 27, 2014
    I love the variety on this site!
  • Oct 27, 2014
    Reducing shipping costs as many places offer free shipping.
  • Oct 25, 2014
    I created an account to have access to member's pricing but the price was the same as before I created my account. This made me feel like I can't trust the site (bate and switch).
  • Oct 23, 2014
    I just typed in the item number I was looking for, and the results came up immediately. I shopped online for two hours and these were the least expensive prices I found - yay!!
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Great website--GREAT prices and easy to navigate
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Easy webstie to navigate and a great selection of products at fair prices. Hopefully my items will arrive shortly.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    This was my first time using this website. The only thing I was hoping to see were a list of suggested accessories for the product. However, the site was user friendly and I had no issues
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I really like the site. I'm hoping the product I ordered is exactly as the description describes it.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Oct 28, 2014
    When I checked to see if shipped ,It said processing, yet apparently had been shipped. Seems some one was a sleep at the switch.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    These chairs are the perfect thing for my son's apartment.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    legal disclaimer was too long
  • Oct 17, 2014
    I have not received my order yet, but my experience so far has been great
  • Oct 15, 2014
    though i was upset with the lack of response on the live chat message i had left, i was thoroughly happy with the quick response i received on the telephone.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Great price and so far great experience
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Oct 24, 2014
    They should have honored the shipping rate that was quoted on the order. NOT emailing me a substantially higher quote.
  • Oct 3, 2014
    Oct 20, 2014
    The HotelRestaurantSupply.com site was great. They had everything I needed and at great pricing. Their choice of shipping carrier is a big turn off and because of that If I recommend this site to anyone it will be with a warning about the shipping. In 20+ years of receiving large item shipments I have never had a shipping company charge me extra to remove the item from their truck. YRC is responsible for getting any items off of their trucks, not me. They know how much it weighs and should lift gates and labor appropriate to deliver such items. Once off of the truck and at my facility I agree it becomes my responisibility to move it to where it needs to go but it is not the customers responsibility until it hits their door step. Fortunately, everything happened to work out for us but YRC made this a very off putting transaction.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Oct 20, 2014
    Very prompt in their responses online and product was shipped very quickly and was received in great condition.