Hourglass Angel Reviews

07/04/2015
Hourglass Angel Ratings and User Reviews. Hourglass Angel is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 2163 reviews. Last rated on 07/04/2015.

Hourglass Angel Rating

More About Hourglass Angel

Recent Reviews for Hourglass Angel

• Jul 4, 2015
    Excited to recieve my orders!!! :D
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Great Website! Can't wait to receive my item!
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I wish they would give better discounts, I have found other sites that are way cheaper and especially during the holidays such as Fourth of July. This site alone is one of the most expensive I've been too but the only reason why I bought this one was because this was specifically what I need. I will and usually order from a different site solely because it is cheaper for waist trainers.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    this was a great experience
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I really loved that you had so many products however I believe you could improve by stating if the regular cinchers were possible to use during a workout or productive day. Other than feeling that only the cinchers/bands that state workout are the only ones that may be used. However, overall great variety to choose from. And great way of displaying products and size charts were very clear.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Can't wait to receive it
    I enjoy this site
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Its my first time buying one for myself, but I've seen my niece wearing on I fell in love with hers. It fits her so well. Can't wait to have my own.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Great honest reviews. I feel confident about my purchase.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I hope what I order fits right
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I hope the product works the work.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Love Hourglass Angels; products are made well with high quality materials and their staff is extremely helpful, with exchanges or returns and always has the willingness to answer any and all of my silly questions. I would recommend friends and family to purchase from this site.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    i just hope i receive my product and it fit and works for me
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I'm so excited about this purchase I can't wait to receive it and hope that it works perfect for me!
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Great checkout experience and prices are exceptional compared to other online body shapers, cant wait for mine to come!
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Great prices! & many options to choose from :)
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I WISH THEY WOULD EXPLAIN PRODUCTS BETTER. BUT NOT BAD PODUCTS. HOPE THE SIZE IS TRUE TO WHAT IT SAYS
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Jul 4, 2015
    The item had a lot of faded spots on it. If it wasn't being worn under clothes it would have been an item I would have returned It took almost three months to get thisy item because it was always out of stock.. Rather disappointed in the quality.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    great, trustworthy website.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Easiet check out ever and excited to began my healthy journey