Hourglass Angel Reviews

07/04/2015
Hourglass Angel Ratings and User Reviews. Hourglass Angel is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 2165 reviews.

Hourglass Angel Rating

More About Hourglass Angel

Recent Reviews for Hourglass Angel

• Jul 3, 2015
    The site was very easy to maneuver and I found exactly what I was looking for. Can't wait to get my product!
  • Jul 3, 2015
    First experience not much to say but so far so good..haven't received item yet to say much
  • Jul 3, 2015
    This is my first time purchasing merchandise off of this website. I workout a lot and I need a sturdy yet easy to move in waist trainer and based off of the reviews on the product, I believe I will enjoy this product tremendously. It seems like a perfect fit for my lifestyle.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I love the products, and great prices!
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I've lost the weight now I just want to train my waist and this seems like the best product to do that with
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I had a baby 4 months ago and determined to shrink down faster so I called the other day and I was advised the one that would work best for me. Very helpful.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Looking forward to the products arrival- everything looks of a really good quality!
    Need more choises
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I hope this waist trainer fits me
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I liked all products what i bought.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Very excited to get my stomach back in shape!!!!!
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I am extremely excited to find the results!
  • Jun 23, 2015
    I enjoy their products and their effectiveness. I have serious spinal concerns which cause issues with my weight. This website provides what I need to reduce pain and look good while doing so.
    Jul 3, 2015
    I enjoy the products I have purchased from Hourglass. It helps with my back pain along with havinge look good in the process.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Great products..many chose from
    Jul 3, 2015
    High quality product very satisfied
  • Jun 20, 2015
    I am so excited. I love my shape and have only one problem area, my stomach. I had hernia when I was a child and have always had a tummy that bulged slightly. Now, after a child, I cannot seem to get rid of the bulge no matter how small the rest of me gets. Hence, my great excitement to try Hourglass Angel for the very first time.
    Jul 3, 2015
    Awesome product! Thank you!
  • Jun 18, 2015
    This is my first time on your site I do see other items.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Jul 2, 2015
    I had to return it and haven't got another one yet so I don't know how I feel about it yet