Hourglass Angel Reviews

12/25/2014
Hourglass Angel Ratings and User Reviews. Hourglass Angel is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 701 reviews.

Hourglass Angel Rating

More About Hourglass Angel

Recent Reviews for Hourglass Angel

• Dec 20, 2014
    luv luv luv products
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Easy to navigate website. Cannot wait to try out my new product!
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Looks promising, can't wait to try the product!
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I've always loved purchasing classy clothing to help enhance my figure but I could never quite find before. Hourglass Angel has helped me find just the thing I've been looking for, and now I believe I will have the utmost confidence in my body. I can't wait to get my items in the mail, and I'm even more excited to strut my stuff in them! I will definitely recommend this site to all of my girlfriends, because this site is more than just looking nice for others, it's about building confidence, and I believe the makers and sellers of this site are able to do this with ease. Thank you again, and I'll definitely be making loads of different purchases from you. -Rebecca
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Amazing items, more coupons would be nice
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Not at all interested in taking a survey. Just wanted to place an order that's all. Trouble seeing what products were offered as adds about hourglassangels was all over the page. I just hope privacy is protected on this sight. Not interested in receiving any magazines..I have enough. Cannot say how I feel about the product as I have not used it before. My comments are not about the product which I at this time am not familiar with but about the after order process...this survey for me is a pain.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    First tie buyer from this sight! Hoping to get the satisfactory from the products!
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I love hourglass angel. I recently bought a waist cincher for myself and it came within 2-3 days with normal shipping. The quality was great and the price was great. I saw the same item on another site and hourglass angel had it for less so i went with them. This time Im back to buy one for my mom.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I like shopping at this site cause it's easy and I love the products
  • Dec 19, 2014
    nice site but high prices for merchandise and shipping.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    was recommended by co worker. satisfied shopper
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Happy to find the site. Looking forward to finding more products . Wish I could find an active coupon. Thanks for free shipping.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    There was only one item that wasn't available but it is understandable.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    This is the best website ever!!!
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    Great product, made very well. A little on the small side making it uncomfortable to wear though so I guess I should have gotten a size bigger although I followed sizing directions.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    wearing the waist trainer has really constrained my movement and my back, and I have been having back problems the last 2 days. otherwise, the website and shipping were very good.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I previous ordered items from Hourglass using my old order# but was unable to order by old #
    Dec 18, 2014