Hourglass Angel Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Hourglass Angel Reviews

12/12/2017
Hourglass Angel Ratings and User Reviews. Hourglass Angel is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 353 reviews.

Hourglass Angel Rating

More About Hourglass Angel

Recent Reviews for Hourglass Angel

• Dec 01, 2017
    I love them. They are comfortable to wear and if you are consistent you will see results. I was a size 30 waist now I’m a 28 wearing the extreme 3 hooks waist trainer in 2 weeks.
  • Nov 30, 2017
    I hope these pants fit well, easy site to use.
  • Nov 30, 2017
    NA
  • Nov 29, 2017
    It was so easy to find what i was looking for. Checkout was also extremely easy to go through and all and all it took about 15 minutes to find and complete everything.
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Amazing, high quality waist trainers!
  • Nov 28, 2017
    Free shipping would be nice, coupon deals for loyal customer will be even better.
  • Nov 28, 2017
    Great selection and decent prices. Thanks.
  • Nov 28, 2017
    I’ve had good experiences with Hourglass Angel. I’ve had exchanges/returns and they have been very helpful. Overall, they provide excellent service. I wish the Marena 2nd stage suits came in XS. They are the best because they don’t have the pesky zipper.
  • Nov 28, 2017
    I have bought a waist trainer one other time from a different seller and can honestly say that Hourglass Angel has been the better of the two. The site is official looking and easy to navigate and the shipping and product itself went well above my expectations. I will most certainly be purchasing from this site again.
  • Nov 28, 2017
    very detailed on their products their directions on how to use and take care of products and how to measure your body to the right size was fantastic.
  • Nov 10, 2017
    I've been with hourglass angel for a while now and I can honestly say I love their products and the price is reasonable.
    Nov 28, 2017
  • Nov 17, 2017
    REAlly wish there was a military discount option available on all purchases.
    Nov 28, 2017
  • Nov 28, 2017
    Overall a great website and great products!
    love it!
  • Nov 27, 2017
    I have always wanted to buy from Hourglass Angel, I have not done so because of other retailers that have made me think they were better via (promotions on instagram & prices) Hourglass have always looked very legit to me but after disliking the products from other brands i decided to give you all a try. The look of the site overall makes you all look legit.
  • Nov 27, 2017
    Love this company. Products are made of great quality and the shipping is very fast.
  • Nov 27, 2017
    I appreciate how easy, simple, and quick the ordering process was!
  • Nov 27, 2017
    Cyber Monday deals amazing! Love the product!!!
  • Nov 27, 2017
    I purchased based on survey rating and the fact that today was a sale & free shipping. Looking forward to receiving item.
  • Nov 27, 2017
    Excited to try! Best looking one I have found and great price!