Hourglass Angel Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Hourglass Angel Reviews

05/29/2017
Hourglass Angel Ratings and User Reviews. Hourglass Angel is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 584 reviews.

Hourglass Angel Rating

More About Hourglass Angel

Recent Reviews for Hourglass Angel

• May 12, 2017
    The products all sound very similar with similar descriptions. It made it very hard to decide which product to order or which I needed.
    Love your prices!
  • May 12, 2017
    I really am excited to receive my hybrid waist trainer - for both exercising and every day use. I hope it works! Thanks for all your help!
  • May 12, 2017
    very anxious to try this product. Have heard very good things.
  • May 12, 2017
    Just what I was looking for with a wide variety to choose from for post partum
  • May 12, 2017
    I liked the design of the products and the variety!
  • May 12, 2017
    Hourglass Angel is great. They have the best products and information on waist training.The first waist trainer I ordered was too long on me so i had to exchange it for a different model. Customer services were very helpful with finding me the correct waist trainer for my height and with the return/exchange.The only suggestions I have are the following:The exchange process was a little bit slow with no notifications with the status of the return/exchange. Please make sure the customer is more informed about the status.Also please include the height of the waist strainers to make it easier to find the correct model for shorted torsos.
  • May 03, 2017
    Im looking forward to use this along with my diet and exercise.
    May 12, 2017
  • Apr 24, 2017
    May 11, 2017
    I ordered a waist trainer according to the weight scale on the web site and it did not fit. I returned it and was sent it another one at a bigger size and it still did not fit.
  • May 11, 2017
    I ordered a body shaper before from here it was awesome. I just had a baby and I'm ready to get my shape back.
  • May 11, 2017
    Really excited to try waist training!!
  • Apr 30, 2017
    May 11, 2017
    I thought the garment would bring me in a little bit more.
  • May 10, 2017
    I'm truly excited to receive my waist trainer! I'm gonna live in this thing I already know!
    Great experience overall
  • May 10, 2017
    Amazing... I'm so excited!
  • Apr 26, 2017
    Good company that sells quality products.
    May 10, 2017
    Before this particular purchase, I purchased the Amia thong shaper in medium and it was too constricting. Then I decided to get the next size up, but without the thong. The large is too big, but I wore it all day so I could not return it. I plan to purchase the medium soon. I just hope it is shorter in length though. I have a long torso, but this product is even too long for me. Amia is a good brand so I don't understand the discrepancy with sizing. The medium thong is too tight, but the large shaper without the thong is too large.
  • Apr 28, 2017
    Excited to try your products!
  • May 10, 2017
    Love my products EXCEPT the wiring that breaks in the back on sides of waist. Makes the waist trainers painful to wear.
  • May 01, 2017
    Them seem competitive in pricing, , but this is my first purchase from them so I do not know the quality yet.
  • Apr 24, 2017