House of Antique Hardware Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

House of Antique Hardware Reviews

02/19/2017
House of Antique Hardware Ratings and User Reviews. House of Antique Hardware is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 632 reviews. Last rated on 02/18/2017.
Circle of Excellence - House of Antique Hardware

2015 Winner

House of Antique Hardware Rating

More About House of Antique Hardware

Recent Reviews for House of Antique Hardware

• Feb 18, 2017
    I was sad to find out that a product that i purchased a year ago (2/14/2016) is no longer available. Arts & Crafts Mortise Lock Set With Amber Crystal Knobs. (R-01MG-ACDS-OTA-MRT)
  • Feb 18, 2017
    This is an easy sight to both use and find things I need, Thank you
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Our house was built in 1874 and has a large number of windows and doors. It is difficult to find and match actual antique parts for the house so I'm grateful for your product range.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I experienced some problems with your website. I ordered push-button switches and was never able to bring up the "premium," black, 4-way switch, so I had to purchase the "standard" instead. That also happened on one other switch, but I was able to the standard switch and then scroll down to the also purchased items and click on the one I wanted in order to bring it up on the screen. This method did not work on the light switch above that I was not able to order.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Good selection at competitive prices. I was able to find most of what I needed.President's Day sale discount and free shipping were strong incentives to buy from HOH.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Loved your website, so many neat things for my home. Keep up the good work!
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I appreciate the 25% off sale. Otherwise your product would be price prohibitive for me.
  • Feb 02, 2017
    Feb 18, 2017
    I was disappointed that the magnetic kickplate I bought would not stick to our door I guess because the door is painted even though it is a metal door.
  • Feb 09, 2017
    I ordered switch plates having had most of the house interior painted. You did not offer a plate to cover a restate switch.
    Feb 18, 2017
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Shipping should be free with orders over $75.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    House of Antique Hardware provided a selection of quality products. The products that are offered are unique and the prices are not extreme and fair. I will be returning to this website for further purchases. Thank the Antique Hardware 😊
  • Feb 17, 2017
    I ordered door knobs about three years ago and they did not preform well, though they look great. Otherwise, I like the products and unique offerings. I also like the educational information on the site, both historical and how to.
  • Feb 17, 2017
    Very nice products. I love the guidance they give for pieces appropriate for various periods.
  • Feb 17, 2017
    I really like that if you select one product there is a link to all of the other products in the family.
    great products
  • Jan 26, 2017
    Feb 17, 2017
    Beautiful item, I ordered the Art Deco door handle for our 1930's home, and it does not disappoint!
    None
  • Jan 10, 2017
    I love the choices provided and navigating through the website was easy.
    Feb 17, 2017
  • Feb 17, 2017
    I found the site very easy to navigate and the search buttons were well defined. I was quite impressed with the descriptions, as they were detailed and explicit. I have other needs for the remodel of my home and this site will be the first in line for many of those needs.
    Love your hardware for our Victorian Home