House of Antique Hardware Reviews

10/20/2014
House of Antique Hardware Ratings and User Reviews. House of Antique Hardware is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 318 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2014.

House of Antique Hardware Rating

More About House of Antique Hardware

Recent Reviews for House of Antique Hardware

• Oct 20, 2014
    Experience good until survey, Do not have time for this
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I am trying to match Federal cabinet hardware with a pierced backplate. You offered an almost exact match. Noone else carried anything close. The latches I purchased were $9.00 per latch less than a competitor!
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Great quality. Lot of articles to choose, highly recommended. Good website page I could used paypal.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Very good selection of authentic period hardware for old house restoration. You're the only place I've found half-mortise hinges, great.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    I live in a home that was built circa 1846...House of Antique hardware is the answer to my preyer ! :)
  • Oct 16, 2014
    I looked in stores for these products without success. This was the 3rd and best I found online.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Client loves your products. I am ordering on her behalf.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    A very simple but helpful site for those those of us living in old homes.
    The survey is too long.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    I have a Victorian House and it's so great to be able to buy replacement parts, in some cases better than original.. I have the look I want in today's materials. My house looks great thanks to House of Antique Hardware.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    I have found that when I search on a particular product I don't always see all the selections. I have to go into the special collection categories to find other options. I think the site is not indexed correctly.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    We are anxious to receive these bracketts....we ordered the antique nails and are very please with them...
  • Oct 14, 2014
    I love this online website! I can usually find the products I'm looking for with a bit of searching. Many of the products that I'm searching for cannot be found at your average hardware store or giant retail hardware outlet (Home Depot or Lowe's) so I'm thrilled to have a website that carries unique and hard to find items. The shipping is usually pretty fast and so far, I've been very satisfied with House of Antique Hardware and would definitely recommend to friends or family looking for difficult to find items for a great price!
  • Oct 13, 2014
    I had to call 2 times for information and your people were very helpful and nice. I would recommend your company to anyone.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    don't have any at this time
    Oct 16, 2014
  • Oct 5, 2014
    Oct 20, 2014
    Quality products and good packaging of them.
  • Oct 5, 2014
    Oct 15, 2014
    They have the item I was looking for.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Oct 16, 2014
    I am very happy with my purchase of push button light switches. They look perfect in the 100 year old house we have renovated!
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Excellent customer service. Problems resolved promptly and with courtesy,
  • Sep 21, 2014