House of Antique Hardware Reviews

07/23/2014
House of Antique Hardware Ratings and User Reviews. House of Antique Hardware is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 303 reviews. Last rated on 07/22/2014.

House of Antique Hardware Rating

More About House of Antique Hardware

Recent Reviews for House of Antique Hardware

• Jul 22, 2014
    I'm prepared to be very satisfied,
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Looking forward to shopping again in the very near future
  • Jul 22, 2014
    So far I am pleased with the selection, website and checkout experience from House of Antique Hardware. I am looking forward to receiving my order and hope it doesn't take too long to arrive.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    What a great variety of such unique products!!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I ordered from them to renovate my daughters room and found the quality of product better than what I was replaceing. This is supprising seeing everything in the house is about 120 years old. Everything still looks beautiful 1 1/2 years later.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Glad to have found your site.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I tried to apply the coupon code that I took off retail me not and couldn't use it.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Very high quality merchandise -- perfect for my historic home
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Great quality, reasonably priced, and quick delivery!
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Jul 23, 2014
    Very impressed with web site. Well organized and product details are easy to find. Really liked the quick access to detailed drawings of the product.Also - customer service rep I spoke with was very knowledgeable. A big switch from Van Dykes - you're now my preferred hardware store.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    I did get free shipping on orders over $100.00 but it calculated the shipping in the total and that was confusing.
    Jul 23, 2014
    One of the knobs I ordered had an imperfection in the glass and I don't want to go to the trouble of returning it
  • Jul 14, 2014
    high quality brass hardware.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    I am so happy with the price and quality of the mortise door sets I ordered. Thank you!
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Fantastic place to who- - great prices - great shipping!
  • Jul 2, 2014
    good stuff!!!
    very nice products
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Been looking for a while. Receiving the discount was the reason I finally ordered.
    Jul 22, 2014
  • Jun 26, 2014
    Full marks to staff!
  • Jun 25, 2014
    Jul 19, 2014
    Very helpful. Service outstanding. Thankyou
  • Jun 22, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    As a second time purchaser of House of Antique Hardware I'm again very pleased with the design and quality of product delivered on time to my address down under in Perth, Western Australia.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I still have not received light fixtures. The only item I received was the glass shades for a fixture I cancelled because it was going to take 4-6 weeks. I ordered that fixture in the PM and cancelled the next morning,but it they already had shipped the shades. I will return the glass shades and cancel my order. Very disappointed in my experience with H of A.