House of Antique Hardware Reviews

12/21/2014
House of Antique Hardware Ratings and User Reviews. House of Antique Hardware is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 317 reviews. Last rated on 12/20/2014.

House of Antique Hardware Rating

More About House of Antique Hardware

Recent Reviews for House of Antique Hardware

• Dec 20, 2014
    only business on the planet that has this antique reproduction hinge
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Database search and sort functions are inconsistent
  • Dec 19, 2014
    do not like mandatory survey
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Loved the selection and unique wall switch plates. Hope the quality is as shown. Had trouble determining if the shipping was free as advertised.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I was very pleased with my first order a few weeks ago. I got glass knobs and handles for a little built-in cabinet in my dining area. I am impressed with the color and quality. So much so that I just ordered the same knobs and handles for my two bathrooms, in different colors. Thank you for nice looking products and for a website that is easy to navigate. I just gave the name of your website to my electrician. He liked what he saw.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I wanted to get my daughter a special gift for her new victorian home and when I stumbled across your website I was very pleased to see the newer push button switches. I wasn't sure what I needed but the information on your website stepped me through it all (and addressed all of my concerns). With the help of an electrician her new home will be retro fitted just in time for Christmas this year. Best of all if I miscalculated or the electrician wants something different, my daughter has 20 days to return what she doesn't need &/or exchange items to get it right on the switch.. Thank you, I wish all online stores worked as well as yours.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I appreciate that you're trying to strengthen security, but I was completely unable to use my preferred credit card. I even called the bank to ensure that my address in the order matched the address in my account. They were aligned to the letter, and still the order would not go through. Frankly, I think 45 minutes I just spent fighting to give you my money warrants a bigger discount on this order.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Having tried to oder the exact same hardware for Rejuvenation (potterybarn) who didn't tell me or contact me to tell me my product would not be available for 5 months, i found house of Antique Hardware. Much better choice, much easier website and much better prices.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    My house is 105 years old and every thing I have purchased from this vendor has been perfect!!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Hope they work the wood ones don't last
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Purchased reproduction Victorian bin pulls of much better quality than the same design offered by other providers (I bought test samples from several sources for direct comparison before making final purchase from H of A H).
  • Dec 16, 2014
    more reasonable prices then most. decent selection. hard to find the hardware you offer. Glad I found you.
    quick easy to access
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    Loved the drawer pulls. The beat most of my holiday shopping here. I wish everyone was as prompt at supplying quality products. Thank you for a great experience.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    great selection, competitive pricing...
    Dec 17, 2014
    the Customer Service Rep (S. Carter) I dealt with was incredibly helpful, going above and beyond my expectations- All the products ( 'reproduction' antique hardware items) I've ordered thus far are of higher quality than I expected at such a competitive price!
  • Dec 3, 2014
    We were very pleased with the selection, ease of ordering, and the price, including the shipping charges.
    Dec 18, 2014
    Gorgeous brackets! Look great in my breakfast nook!
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    great on line service
  • Dec 2, 2014
    I loved the last shelf brackets that I purchased and I am sure I will be pleased with these.
    Dec 17, 2014
    The product I purchased was exactly what I expected, and it arrived much faster than I thought it would.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    These are beautiful products - perfect for the Mission era home we are building.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Wonderful site. Great selection - easy to find lighting and hardware for various architectural periods
    Dec 16, 2014