House of Antique Hardware Reviews

06/29/2015
House of Antique Hardware Ratings and User Reviews. House of Antique Hardware is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 310 reviews.

House of Antique Hardware Rating

More About House of Antique Hardware

Recent Reviews for House of Antique Hardware

• Jun 21, 2015
    House of Antique Hardware carries hard to find items. I always appreciate finding a website of this quality. I also appreciated being able to download the installation instructions before purchasing the lighting fixtures.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Neat store - Great selection
  • Jun 19, 2015
    We purchased a great deal of hardware for our new office building 3 years ago - we are making some tenanat improvements so we wanted to match what we already have. We get wonderful comments and compliments about the hardware all the time. Thanks for being there and having the ability to pick your metal color. Your staff was amazing when picking out the hardware originally and determining what we needed so we would not have to return anything. The hardward was well packaged and looked better in person than online. Love you guys.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Great products. In some cases I would have preferred pewter color rather than brass only.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    It was easier to just sign in as a new customer than to try to remember the password. I couldn't find the Promotional code to get the 20% off.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Great site! Will purchase from again!
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Happy with the product selection and shipping seems reasonable but i was unable to "connect" my sign-up for email updates with the indicated 10% discount
  • Jun 17, 2015
    I initially tried to order on my iPad and was unable to progress through checkout. Once I switched to my laptop everything went smoothly. A notice that the website wasn't compatible with mobile devices/tablets would have saved me some time.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Found immediately what I was looking for. Was able to check our hassle free and with a new customer discount within 5 minutes of registering my email address!
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Easy site to navigate. A fine product variety to choose from at a fair price. Overall a good shopping experience, I look forward to receiving my items and trust that the quality of these items will meet expectations.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    You carried a very hard to find item for a great price! Thank you!!
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Great product selection and good customer service (although I miss Stephen)
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Jun 21, 2015
    The Stairway Handrail Brackets were too large to replace the old set., so I called to ask if there is the same made in a slightly smaller size, but there is not. So I had to return those.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Seems like a good source of furniture hardware.
    Jun 22, 2015
  • Jun 7, 2015
    There was a glitch in the checkout. It kept saying my "partner code" was invalid, but there was no place to enter a parter code. I finally had to check out viap paypal and that worked. Everything else was great!
    Jun 21, 2015
    Took several days to receive tracking info.
  • Jun 6, 2015
    Web site seemed ell organized, I'm hoping product is as good as it looks online .
  • Jun 4, 2015
    Nice selection of hardware for my old house. Prices seem fair. Shipping costs were VERY reasonable.
    Jun 17, 2015
    I'm very satisfied with my purchase experience AND the product. I bought 2 pushbutton light switches and 2 wall plates for them, and I'm so happy with the quality. These items finished the period look of my 140 yr old house perfectly!
  • Jun 3, 2015
    Jun 18, 2015
    The handle is beautiful, I will definitely shop the site again. Not sure why it took so long to ship though (order was placed/received 06/03/2015 and not shipped until 06/15/2015).
  • May 25, 2015
    Nice stuff, but some permutations of their products missing.
    Jun 18, 2015
  • May 2, 2015
    Jun 17, 2015
    I own four traditional Flemish Schranke. The doors were designed to be secured with keys that looked like the ones you sent to me. The keys were stolen by a vengeful "caretaker" of an apartment, here in Mexico, that I was moving from. I had been unable to find a source in North America of antique-like keys when I was referred to your on-line site. I even took one of the locks with me when I visited various parts of the U.S. and found only one locksmith who operated an old store that still stocked old fashioned keys. None has the lovely form of the ones you sell and only one of the three that they had similar worked. I ordered those you sent in, hopes they could replaced the missing ones. I knew that the color was not as subdued as my originals and that the stems would be a bit longer but, in addition to those differences, unfortunately, the part (the little tab) that moves the latching/locking mechanism inside the lock, as the key is turned, is evidently too short, as well. I hope that one of the local iron workers can figure out a way to extend the tab. I would appreciate, though, your sharing it with me; if you have a better suggestion, short of my flying to Europe where this kind of key was, when I left 14 years ago, very easy to find.