House Of Filters Reviews

08/02/2015
House Of Filters Ratings and User Reviews. House Of Filters is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 134 reviews.

House Of Filters Rating

More About House Of Filters

Recent Reviews for House Of Filters

• Jul 21, 2015
    I had previously purchased with house of filters in years past. Very pleased. The previous order at the end of May, 2015, I had accidently ordered the incorrect filters. I called and the return form was emailed to me. I returned the order, had to call several weeks later to get my money back but when I did call, the money was promptly returned to my credit card. I have now ordered the correct filters, love the price and the fact that they are made in America!
  • Jul 21, 2015
    I was pleased with the price of the items I ordered.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    i have told all of our friends and neighbors about the cost of your product, so much cheaper than sears and they are just as good.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    I will return to this site if the product I puchased is satisfactory
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Very easy ordering and will shop there again.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    easy and fast
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Look at some other locations and see how they help you select the right filter. This would improve your sight immensely.
    awesome shopping experience!
  • Jul 16, 2015
    This is my second purchase. the first time I had a hard time paying, as I live outside the USA and my Visa card was rejected as it was not issues in the USA. But now we have PayPal and so that problem is solved. I do find your shipping charges on the high side; nowadays almost all other online sellers offer free std. shipping and extra if you want faster delivery. In my case, it's always std. delivery. With regards to your quality of product, I have no issues. The filters worked just fine.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    I am hopeful that the filters work well so I can continue purchasing them.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    look up was quick and easy i hope the product is just as good.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    I work for GE. GE prices are too expensive. Your site is Quick and easy. Thank you
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Like the fact that the filters are priced reasonably. Still wish I could get "free shipping".
    Jul 22, 2015
  • Jul 10, 2015
    It's my first time order from House of filters. The price are reasonable after shopping online.
    Jul 18, 2015
  • Jul 9, 2015
    First time ordering and it was esy, highly recommend
    Jul 15, 2015
    the ordering was easy and straight forward, product looks to be exact match of orginal. Have not had chance to install but expect no problems. Will order from House of filters in future
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Jul 16, 2015
    They are trying to resolve situation.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    easy ordering very helpful
  • Jun 26, 2015
    So far, so good. I would prefer this survey is requested after my purchase has been received. I did not care for the fact that page one states "Free Shipping" and then at checkout you realize there is a $10 fee.
    I will have more to say after I receive my Visa Bill
  • Aug 8, 2013
    Jul 20, 2015
    The product I ordered has worked perfect and excellent price.