House Of Filters Reviews

01/19/2017
House Of Filters Ratings and User Reviews. House Of Filters is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 209 reviews.

House Of Filters Rating

More About House Of Filters

Recent Reviews for House Of Filters

did not return phone calls over a 2 day period
    no comments yet, just ordered for the 1st time
  • Jan 13, 2017
    Very satisfied so far with price and service
  • Jan 11, 2017
    I called House of Filters yesterday to clarify a couple of things and left my phone number and did not receive a call back. I believe I figured out the answers to my questions and decided to order a four pack of filters for my refrigerator.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    thanks for email to remind me time to order
  • Jan 11, 2017
    Reliable, have used previously.......
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Nice...price was what brought me to this site.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    I was actually looking for the cheapest frigidaire water filter I can find. And your site popped up with the same quality but different brand. I look forward to enjoy that filter and based on that, I will actually know if I can order more stuff from House of Filters in the future.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Will share this site with all my family
  • Jan 9, 2017
    What I would have liked to see is a place where I could enter the model of the refrigerator and see if the filter was compatible. Also, when you view the filter, if there was a way to list all applicable models of refrigerator, that would have been great. I see that the compatible models of filters were there, but the refrigerator model would have been helpful. At this time, I am not sure that the filters will fit. The model of my filter is ULTRAWF. Your site says that it is compatible with ULTRA-WF. It would be good to list the model numbers on your site exactly as they appear on the product it will be replacing to prevent any confusion.
  • Jan 7, 2017
    Jan 14, 2017
    I have submitted an email regarding purchased item. Waiting for a response and resolution with this .
  • Jan 6, 2017
    Great deal compared to local stores, will certainly track time to change but happy about the price for sure!
    Jan 14, 2017
  • Jan 4, 2017
    We'll see if this works...
    Jan 13, 2017
  • Jan 3, 2017
    Wanted a USA-made filter for my Maytag fridge at a reasonable price.
  • Jan 1, 2017
    Really won't know until filters arrive to give a true response about product
    Jan 12, 2017
    Reviewed order before placing and was told filters would fit my GE Profile fridge which it did but also leaked. Yes it fit but was not the correct filter so I had to OE from GE for my filters paid more money but I can rest knowing no leaks.
  • Jan 1, 2017
    Jan 12, 2017
    The water tastes awful when using these filters. I have tried 2 different ones with the same lousy, metallic smell and taste. I will be trying to return these this weekend.