House Of Filters Reviews

03/26/2015
House Of Filters Ratings and User Reviews. House Of Filters is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 138 reviews.

House Of Filters Rating

More About House Of Filters

Recent Reviews for House Of Filters

• Mar 4, 2015
    first time buyer,
  • Feb 28, 2015
    This is my first purchase from House of Filters so I won't know about the product till I try them.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Quick and easy. Wham bam thank you, ma'am.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    After attempting for over an hour to purchase a water filter from Sears, I went straight to House of Filters and had it ordered in 10 minutes.
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Mar 4, 2015
    Excellent item and great price
  • Feb 23, 2015
    overall good experience. survey took longer than order did.
  • Feb 22, 2015
    I was looking for the free shipping that was stated on the web address
  • Feb 20, 2015
    I like this product ,
  • Feb 19, 2015
    Buying filters can often be a pain, mostly due to the inability of most retail facilities to stock a large variety (there are so many different types available). It is great to be able to go to one place (HOF) that has a much greater chance of having what the customer needs. I do have one request, however. Would it be possible to include a "reorder" function on your website? That way, all a customer would have to do is to look up their order history, find the one purchased previously, and select "Reorder" and complete the process. This would make your website a truly great buying experience AND prevent a customer from making a mistake in reordering the exact filter they need. Thank you! Paul Perkinz Groves, TX
    Feb 25, 2015
  • Feb 18, 2015
    The web site could use some work.
  • Feb 16, 2015
    This is the 2nd time I have ordered this and have not received it yet.
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Great online site!
  • Feb 15, 2015
    it was very easy finding the product and the sit was very easy to understand.
  • Feb 14, 2015
    Convenient, fast and good pricing
    Feb 28, 2015
  • Feb 13, 2015
    saved about $20.00.
    Feb 21, 2015
  • Feb 7, 2015
    Feb 17, 2015
    Wonderful selection, and rapid service. Thank you!
  • Feb 4, 2015
    ok
    Feb 19, 2015
    I like the units
  • Feb 2, 2015
    Would have liked more information about what the filter was made from, comparisons of how its filtration compares to other brands
    Feb 13, 2015
  • Jan 31, 2015
    I am so happy to have found your site! If I were to drive two hours to the closest centre to me that carries these filters, they would cost me almost $50 a piece! You guys are awesome!
    Mar 4, 2015
    I absolutely love this site!! The prices are phenomenal--especially compared to what the regular prices are!! I have already told so many people about this site and keep telling more!!!