House Of Filters Reviews

08/01/2015
House Of Filters Ratings and User Reviews. House Of Filters is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 134 reviews.

House Of Filters Rating

More About House Of Filters

Recent Reviews for House Of Filters

• Jun 29, 2015
    Quick service and the "Price is Right".
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I don't know, my first time.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    very competitive prices and good selection
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Will not shop anywhere else for filters for any of my refrigerators!
  • Jun 26, 2015
    We bought our first four pack of filters in September 2013 from House of Filters. I work in the IT industry and shop on-line 5 - 9 times per week and I find your site easy to manuvare and find the items that you are looking for. Keep it up!
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Just hope I got the right one. Will have to bookmark your site so I can buy filters here again.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    I hope these filters work in my refrigerator, they are a much better price than GE filters.
    Jun 26, 2015
  • Jun 17, 2015
    I was reordering an 8-pack filter that I had purchased before. it took me a while to find the filter that I was looking for even with the search tool. i had to scoll through 3 pages of search results to find it. The search tool could be improved. There should be an option to reorder the previous order made once I log into my account. Perhaps an automated reminder email to reorde the filters would help as well.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    NICE FILTERS
    Jun 29, 2015
    It is ok
  • Jun 15, 2015
    shopping was easy, prices are good, we will see how good shipping is in a few days
  • Jun 15, 2015
    smooth transaction... filters %30 of cost
    Jun 25, 2015
    filters did'nt fit but they took right care of it..
  • Jun 14, 2015
    i cannot beat the price for the filter on any other site
    Jun 23, 2015
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Can't wait to try the product. The price is exceptional.
    Jun 22, 2015
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Maybe I'm missing something, I bought from you in the past, never got an offer from you to reorder. Then I search my old emails and find you. I don't see a reorder button maybe I missed it it would make life so much easier.
    Jun 17, 2015
    My only beef with you guys is you never stayed in touch with a previous customer. I had to search thru old emails to find you guys. Bad business but I'm glad I keep my emails. Love my filters water taste great prices are good.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Jun 24, 2015
    Does not work very well
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Jun 17, 2015
    Received on time and as described
  • Jun 8, 2015
    I changed the billing address & the screen did not update which caused a decline notice to be sent to me. However, when I contacted Chase they verified the charge went threw on their end. Therefore, I am requesting that you monitor the order to confirm one charge not two.
    Jun 15, 2015
  • Jun 4, 2015
    Could not find a better price in the store or on line then House of Filters. Thanks.
    Jun 21, 2015
  • May 25, 2015
    I have purchased from them in the past. The price for the required filter is almost a third of regular retail, anywhere. They shipped quickly, and the filters work great. My last purchase was nearly two years ago, and I've just finished using that order.
    Jun 18, 2015
    As always, a great deal on filters that seem to be difficult to find locally.