House Of Filters Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

House Of Filters Reviews

05/29/2017
House Of Filters Ratings and User Reviews. House Of Filters is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 195 reviews.

House Of Filters Rating

More About House Of Filters

Recent Reviews for House Of Filters

• Apr 21, 2017
    Very easy purchase and check out.
  • Apr 21, 2017
    The best thing was your E-mail reminder. I didn"t have to look up the code for the filters
  • Apr 09, 2017
    Easy ordering and check out after opening account. Good to see something made in USA.
    Apr 21, 2017
  • Mar 31, 2017
    Once I found out how to use the discount I ordered again even though I was not needing the product.
    Apr 20, 2017
    After I got the code for the 5.00 discount I could then order. That seemed to take some time to get a response. Will order again when I need more filters. Thank you.
    Easy to order...excellent prices
  • Apr 11, 2017
    Easy to order and better pricing than the manufactuer.
  • Apr 01, 2017
    Looks like great pricing.If my order fitts and works well.....well you've hit a homerun!
  • Apr 19, 2017
    Great website, it remains to be seen if their products are as good as they claim.
  • Apr 19, 2017
    I entered the site after searching for a GE filter, and was pleased to find a lower cost alternative. Will give it a try. As a design professional, the look and feel of the website caused hesitation - it seemed cheap and maybe like a site that could be fishing. The pricing was a substantial enough break that I looked around and gained confidence, but I still used paypal for the transaction, just in case.
    Apr 18, 2017
    Great site.... good products... cheap prices
  • Apr 04, 2017
    Painless as possible. Good Product. Good delivery time.
    Apr 18, 2017
    Placing order was easy. Price was great. Quick delivery.
  • Apr 18, 2017
    This is the only place i buy filters from, and have been buying from them for the last few years. There filters work great. No leaks ever!
  • Apr 11, 2017
    I wish you had a re-order option on prior orders to make it a little easier. Everything else is great
  • Apr 08, 2017
    Apr 17, 2017
    They sent the wrong filters
    Apr 17, 2017
    Ive tried for a few days to tell them that filters are not the right ones. Website made it difficult to ensure that the filter was EAXCTLY the right one. The site and the box/description makes it sound like it will fit but its off and they have not responded to calls/email.
  • Apr 15, 2017
    I was pleased I could order multiple filters with deep discounts.Quite honestly, I saw your price and decided I would not shop anywhere else.
  • Apr 15, 2017
    best price on filters
  • Mar 10, 2017
    Apr 14, 2017
    Purchased a while ago and just used the filter today. Followed instructions and it was easy to install.
  • Apr 03, 2017
    I purchased filters from you on 3/13/2014. They were an exact fit for our Kenmore refrigerator. Very satisfied with your product and that is why I am placing another order with you. The price of the filters is lower than if I bought them from Sears. The quality is just as good.
    Apr 12, 2017
    Very quick delivery. Great product. Very satisfied.
  • Mar 25, 2017
    Apr 10, 2017
    very please with product.