House of Scuba Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

House of Scuba Reviews

04/28/2017
House of Scuba Ratings and User Reviews. House of Scuba is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 53 reviews. Last rated on 04/14/2017.
We are the online store for top quality and brand name scuba gear, snorkeling gear, travel products and outdoor equipment at unreal prices. We offer even greater discounts for large volume orders, rescue departments, and law enforcement. Please call or em

House of Scuba Rating

More About House of Scuba

Recent Reviews for House of Scuba

• Apr 14, 2017
    Was looking for a mask to replace a Dacor Vista Vue circa 1980. Seems this mask may be the prefect fit. However will wait until received and used.
    Apr 27, 2017
    Mask was a little small for my face. Have returned for a larger mark.
  • Mar 29, 2017
    Apr 26, 2017
    I returned a wet suit exchanging for a larger size. When I didn't receive it I called house of scuba and Kevin helped me out. Kevin was patient and very courteous. He found out they had screwed up and when he realized I needed the suit asap he acknowledged the screw up and went the extra mile to make sure I got my suit the next day so I'd make my dive as planned. Kevin's actions have made me a loyal customer fat house of scuba. Thank you
  • Apr 25, 2017
    nine
  • Apr 08, 2017
    Nice experience it was smooth as silk
    Apr 25, 2017
    Good job nice i received what exactly what i ordered. Thank you
  • Apr 23, 2017
    i've ordered from HOS before, free shipping is a big plus as well as the great photos of the items. great marketing with the free stickers, i've got one on my Ammo can, i remember seeing it yesterday and it reminded me i needed to purchase a new pair of sunglasses.prices are outstanding, selection is good for the brand. overall great experience
  • Apr 09, 2017
    Ease of use, good prices and reliable shipping keep me coming back.
    Apr 21, 2017
    Always have the products I want at good prices and quick delivery.
  • Apr 18, 2017
    Thank you for your reasonable shipping rates on a small item.
  • Mar 23, 2017
    Apr 16, 2017
    Your service was so good that I decide to do other purchase again. I am waiting for the second product. The first was outstanding and meet all expectations. My only recommendation for you is to include a way to magnify the view of your products to appreciate the details. Otherwise, you are excellent.
  • Apr 14, 2017
    Nice place
  • Mar 30, 2017
    Great service! They never say something is in stock and then send you an email that your item is on back order!
    Apr 14, 2017
    House of Scuba rocks for the best and newest scuba gear. When ordering they only show items and colors that are in stock unlike other scuba retailers that send you an email after ordering to let you know the item you ordered is on back ordered. The customer service experience was exceptional. The product ordered shipped quickly and came wonderfully packaged. I highly recommend them if you're looking for new scuba gear!
  • Apr 11, 2017
  • Apr 10, 2017
    House of SCUBA went out of their way to help me out over the phone so that I understood everything about the product. I would recommend buying from them!.
  • Apr 08, 2017
    Need readers to snorkel
  • Apr 04, 2017
    excelente
  • Mar 30, 2017
    It seems a little strange to ask about my satisfaction with my purchase before it arrives. When I calculated my shipping at the order screen, I was told there were free shipping options. After I placed the order, there were no free shipping options. Very disappointing.
  • Mar 27, 2017
    I had ordered online before, but forgot my password. In choosing the forgot password option to enter my account, I did not receive an email notification. I ended up creating a new account, but the way the checkout page wa slaid out, it suggested I coudl checkout as a guest. I'd like to see a guest checkout option added so there is no need for another account, especially if the email notifications do not work.
  • Mar 12, 2017
    Mar 26, 2017
    I placed a order and paid for two day delivery, they called and said it would be delayed 2 days, did not refund the money I paid for 2 day delivery. I verified the delivery would be in on Monday before leaving on a trip Thursday and they said yes, in case I needed to change sizes. It did not come in till Wednesday and is the wrong size but I have to use it on my trip so I can't return it. So a waste of money for shark skins that are to big!!if they had told me the correct delivery date I would have cancelled the order.
  • Mar 03, 2017
    Mar 21, 2017
    When an order is pending for more that a few days, I would like to be notified..
  • Mar 11, 2017
    Signing up for an account was frustrating as it would not show what item I had completed wrong, then it kept changing the billing address to the shipping address. I almost abandoned my attempt to make the purchase but I really wanted the item. I hope it meets my expectations!!
  • Feb 20, 2017
    I called to confirm the item was in stock, since almost every other store is out. I also asked about a military discount, which they do have. YAY. Great customer service on the phone. One problem with the billing and shipping address drop down it will not let me select Armed forces Europe/Asia/Africa/America. Even with the selection "Outside US" and AE in the state, it errors out and will not let me proceed to the next page.
    Mar 10, 2017
    Great prices, and quick delivery