HPP Enterprises Reviews

HPP Enterprises Ratings and User Reviews. HPP Enterprises is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 5 reviews. Last rated on 01/26/2015.

Recent Reviews for HPP Enterprises

• Jan 26, 2015
    Feb 8, 2015
    This is the third clock I have had, first I bought incidently, loved everything about it. my only alarm clock. Had it for years, when it wore out looked on line and found it and very happy. also the same with the third one. Only problem was i needed to change the battery that came with the clock. Now its perfect like the other two. Thanks
  • Jan 20, 2015
    At this point, the only thing HPP Enterprises needs to improve is there checkout screens. The buttons that move you from step to step are white like there webpages and thus don't look like buttons to click. The buttons should be changed to a different color so the user realizes its a button! In the end, it should be noted that HPP's customer service lady was patient and very helpful in assisting me to solve my difficulties and previously answer the questions I had on the product I was about to purchase.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Thank you for great price!?
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Dec 28, 2014
    This was my first time ordering from HPP. I found the product I was searching for on your site via Google and I'm happy with my first purchase. I plan on using your site again for future purchases. It would be great if you were a link on ebates.com.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I have to order at HPP website and pay through Amazon in order to get free shipping.