HQ4Sports Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

HQ4Sports Reviews

08/22/2017
HQ4Sports Ratings and User Reviews. HQ4Sports is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 29 reviews. Last rated on 08/22/2017.

HQ4Sports Rating

More About HQ4Sports

Not rated

Recent Reviews for HQ4Sports

• Aug 22, 2017
    best prices i could find on internet. Great products, found everything I was looking for. website is very easy to use.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    Was very pleased with my experience order from HQ4Sports, and will definitely use you for anything else I need for my travel baseball team.
    Aug 20, 2017
    2017 top of the line BBCOR bat for 45% off retail! HQ has some awesome deals and their prices cannot be beat! Highly recommend checking HQ's inventory before buying somewhere else. Thanks again for the amazing deal!
  • Aug 09, 2017
    Quick and professional. Very fast with appropriate options.
    Aug 20, 2017
    Overall efficient organization and top shelf products reasonably priced!
  • Aug 20, 2017
    Pleased with price. Look forward to glove.
  • Aug 14, 2017
    Always a pleasure whether in the store or online. Thank you!
  • Aug 13, 2017
    Only item of dissatisfaction was the highlighted 'FREE SHIPPING" for orders over $99 when I pulled the baseball items up. When I went to the check out page Free Shipping went away. I would recommend removing the FREE SHIPPING off of the Baseball Product page. Good cost on the Baseballs compared to other Websites though.
  • Aug 09, 2017
    I was looking for a certain bat and hq4 sports had the best price on the internet It was easy to find and easy to order
  • Aug 08, 2017
    It's great!
  • Aug 06, 2017
    TRANSACTION WAS SMOOTH, INCLUDING BROWSING AND CHECKING OUT. AND THE PRICE WAS THE BEST I COULD FIND.
  • Aug 02, 2017
    they have great selections and i love their sports wear and sports gear.
  • Jul 31, 2017
    It took me 5 tries to get this purchase paid for--trying 3 different debit cards and even paypal. The only one that worked was a 'regular' credit card, not a debit card. This was very inconvenient and if I didn't have the $10 off code, I would have left this site after the second try and gone somewhere else for this product.
  • Jul 24, 2017
    one of the best sites for softball equipment
  • Jul 10, 2017
    Jul 21, 2017
    I was very pleased with HQ4 Sports. My son is 13 it was a birthday present, he Already broke it in and will use it in a game this Weekend. I will buy from HQ4 Sports again!
  • Jul 19, 2017
    I asked if you guys had a military discount and was told that you did not but was given a customer discount and I thought that was awesome I will continue to order through you guys because of that
  • Jul 17, 2017
    Good experience, pretty easy to select product and very quick on check out
  • Jul 15, 2017
    Very Good, Thanks.
  • Jun 28, 2017
    Looking forward to years of business, stop by Oregon City sports and they kindly recommend HQ4Sports... So grateful and happy they did. Oh yeah happy to see you have competitive pricing as well.
    Jul 15, 2017
  • Jul 09, 2017
    Good price on the item i bought, the shipping I thought was a little high but still cheaper than other places. I will have to wait and see how it is shipped and the quality of the item once it arrives.
  • Jun 19, 2017
    Website was easy and worked well, but it's a little busy, especially on the transaction/purchase page.
    Jul 07, 2017