Hurricane Golf Reviews

04/25/2015
Hurricane Golf Ratings and User Reviews. Hurricane Golf is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 452 reviews.

Hurricane Golf Rating

More About Hurricane Golf

Recent Reviews for Hurricane Golf

• Apr 15, 2015
    The prices are in line with other online retailers and shipping was free. The thing that made me choose Hurricane Golf was the selection. Other sites had limited color, loft, and shaft options, but Hurricane Golf had everything available.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Thanks for a convienent way to shop for competitively priced products.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Good order/purchase experience. Good product selection and price. Prompt shipping and delivery.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Receive emails periodically and browse. Buy things as I need them.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Hurricane Golf's prices are lower than anyone else and they have a great selection.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    I have searched high and low for bargain prices and you have comeout on top in every way. I hope to do more business with you soon.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Great store. Customer service is very good
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Was offered instant $5 coupon for subscribing to mailing list. At checkout, never saw any place to input the coupon.
    Really good deals!
  • Apr 13, 2015
    I shopped here because my dad and some friends have ordered from Hurricane with great success. I can't wait to keep shopping here as the price is unbeatable.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Tried to register as a continuing customer. The form kept asking me to verify the password was the same. I did it three times before giving up and buying as a guest. Perhaps that should be investigated. Also, you ask questions that are not pertinent to this, i.e., marital status, race, gender. etc.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Could not register my account. Tried a coupon code that was sent to me for signing up for emails and it said it was not valid.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Good prices and free shipping.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    I love the site and prices, but I've tried multiple times now to establish an account with the on line system and have yet to be able to do so. It always gives me an error message.
    Apr 14, 2015
    Great club at a better proce than I could find anywhere locally. Only problem I've had is trying to set up an on line account. It always gives me an error message.
  • Apr 4, 2015
    Apr 12, 2015
    Very pleased with all purchases from hurricane
  • Apr 3, 2015
    the easiest purchase I've ever made , and very simple to find what I needed
    Apr 14, 2015
    This was a great purchase with very timely manner of receiving this in Alaska
  • Apr 2, 2015
    Great Shopping experience.
    Apr 14, 2015
    This was a very easy shopping experience. I feel l received a great value. Item was shipped promptly and was exactly as described.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    I enjoy receiving notices of good sales.
    Apr 13, 2015