Hush Puppies Reviews

10/24/2014
Hush Puppies Ratings and User Reviews. Hush Puppies is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 77 reviews. Last rated on 10/23/2014.

Hush Puppies Rating

More About Hush Puppies

Recent Reviews for Hush Puppies

• Oct 23, 2014
    Due to an accident my hip was shadow, had a complete hip replacement, my left leg is an inch longer than my right and all my shoes needs to be lifted. JC penny's usually carry your brand but no longer. I searched other stores but was unable to find the type of heel to used. My previous shoes are soft style may by Hush Puppies and they where perfect that led me to search your site. Love my shoes & will continues to purchase shoes from Hush Puppies
  • Oct 21, 2014
    I had a pair in high school that were very comfortable I hope theses I ordered are as comfortable
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Hush Puppies are the only extra wide dress pump that I can purchase and know it will fit me perfectly. Have purchased Hush Puppies for at least 40 years. Since they aren't available in any stores in my area, I am glad I can order them online. I know they will be the high quality I have always expected and received from Hush Puppies.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I love them. I have worn them almost consistently for the last 23 years. I am flat footed and have problems with ingrown corns under caluses from going barefooted throughtout growing up. Hush Puppies help control the caluses with their wonderful insoles and other areas on/in the shoes. I have never found anything better.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    I've always known Hush Puppies footwear to be good quality and have wanted a pair of their shoes for a few months now. Glad to found a pair on sale at a very good price.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    order was cacelled for no obvious reason , had to re-order after speaking wih customor service ,who told me its for fraud !! total stupid system
  • Oct 15, 2014
    I love the fit of Hush Puppies shoes.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    hush puppies is good.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    I've heard wonderful things about hush puppies so I am giving them a try.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    They need to have more EW . Most of the good shoes are only M.
    Oct 18, 2014
    These shoes are very comfortable. I am looking to purchase more shoes and other products from this brand.
    they make great slippers
  • Oct 10, 2014
    I have 4 hush puppie body shoes... best fit ever. arch and heel support are wonderful
  • Oct 9, 2014
    I miss Hush Puppies shoes and glade I found them
  • Oct 8, 2014
    very EASY TO PLACE AN ON LINE ORDER, I LIKE THAT
    Oct 18, 2014
  • Oct 5, 2014
    very easy & quick
  • Sep 30, 2014
    in a hurry survey too long
    Oct 4, 2014
    I love the shoes. They are a bit stiff, but should break in eventually. The Alter Pump can be worn with pants or skirts.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    I was delighted to find a new color for the Classic Walker which I have been wearing for years. (my previous purchase) It is smart looking with the same comfort and fit of the others. Do it again. The Classic Walker is comfortable and secure no matter what the terrain. It is hard to find the right long, narrow shoe - this is the only one that works for me.
    Oct 7, 2014
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Oct 6, 2014
    Very good shoes at a discounted price. The web-based purchase process was simple and efficient.
  • Sep 5, 2014
    I love how Hush Puppies fit and complement casual and dressy outfits!
    Oct 10, 2014
    I loved the shoes! My son is an active duty Marine serving overseas and the order was for him; I added a pair for a friend but she did not like the shoe once it was delivered. It was comfortable and fit fine; she just had a change of heart.