Hush Puppies Reviews

08/31/2014
Hush Puppies Ratings and User Reviews. Hush Puppies is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 75 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2014.

Hush Puppies Rating

More About Hush Puppies

Recent Reviews for Hush Puppies

• Aug 31, 2014
    I liked this sexy shoe very much; it has a unique pattern and color and will go very well with several black. white and red outfits that I have. I am traveling to Miami, Florida in December; this shoe will look great on me.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    I have purchased two other Hush Puppies styles of shoes; my feet are wide and the fit is exceptional compared to other brands. The shoes I purchased today are on sale at a very reasonable rate, which I appreciate a lot. This style and green coloring is cute. There was no charge for shipping--wow, that's great! I hope these fit is as good as the other two pair I have purchased. Thank you.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Love their shoes, so comfortable. I had foot surgery on both feet and these are the most comfortable shoes.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Great shopping experience!
  • Aug 21, 2014
    The Hush Puppies I purchased will be my second pair, the are great. The web site is slowwwwww.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Hush Puppies is amazingly awesomely comfy.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    easy check-out with free shipping; very detailed information about the shoes with ability to see the detail as well
  • Aug 14, 2014
    I would like to see some shoes on models. I absolutely love your shoes but hard to see them in perspective.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Dissappointed because there was only 1 pair in stock.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    I've been purchasing the mall walker regularly since 1993. This is the only shoe I've worn for work since then, but they're a great dress shoe, too. I just wish the prices would quit going up! They are well worth the price, though! Thanks for a great shoe.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Hush Puppies
    Aug 19, 2014
    I very like the shoes of Hush Puppies because of their fashion and comfortable style.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    there great product and quality
  • Aug 4, 2014
    The shoe looks very appealing online...with a narrow foot, the elastic toplooks very supportive and the look is modern and current. I HOPE IT IS AS GOOD AS IT LOOKS!!!!!
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Aug 11, 2014
    My order was delivered in a timely fashion but I had to return it as it was too short, so I returned it for the next size up. I'm hopeful it will be here soon!
  • Aug 1, 2014
    most comfortable shoe of its kind as well as style
    Aug 13, 2014
    I am 81 years old. I often order tickets and merchandise on the internet. Frequently I have difficulty completing an order. Sometime I have to ask one of my children or grandchildren to help me. Ordering the shoes I wanted took me only a few minutes, and I received my purchase in a few days.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    This was my first time to order something by myself and it went very smoothly. Thank You!
    Aug 9, 2014
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Best and most comfortable shoe I have purchased in a long time
    Aug 6, 2014
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I have returned shoes and on the form requested other ones. Weeks passed and never have heard from the company and never gotten the new pair - nothing in my email , phone call, etc. I cannot call because the hours are limited to business hours and I work long hours at the hospital, so normally weekend is the only time I can make a call. Finally signed in to the website and see the new pair in my checkout basket, never sent out to me, though I requested it. overall not good customer service, it used to be wonderful company years ago.most of shoes , sizes are not available in all sizes, colors, etc - disappointing. I do not mind paying, but if it is not available it should be marked down. Is this the treatment Oprah gets?
    Aug 9, 2014
    Customer service, phones are only open during very limited business hours - practically - if someone works - it is impossible to get hold of anyone over the phone. I reached someone by email, but staff, as nice as they seem, they are unaware of what's going on with customer's accounts.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    This is the best site out there. It is so easy and straight forward, it couldn't be easier to order something. Thank you for making it so easy compared to others. On another note, these power walking shoes are the best ones out there, I don't even have to break them in. They are a little higher priced than some but they are so comfortable. Please don't ever change or discontinue them!!
    Aug 7, 2014
    I love these shoes!!! I wear them for my power walking everyday and I never even have to break them in, they are perfect from the beginning. Please don't change them or stop carrying them.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I have purchased multiple pairs of this shoe over the years, and have always received excellent value for my money. The product is true to size and is a very comfortable shoe with excellent support.
    Aug 5, 2014
    I have purchased this product many times over the years,I was a retail mgr and found the support to be excellent and the shoe is lightweight compared to completion,