Hush Puppies Reviews

02/12/2016
Hush Puppies Ratings and User Reviews. Hush Puppies is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 94 reviews. Last rated on 02/12/2016.

Hush Puppies Rating

More About Hush Puppies

Recent Reviews for Hush Puppies

• Feb 12, 2016
    I've bought the same shoe 3 times now, after wearing through each pair in about 2 years each; for a teacher, that's a phenomenal track record. Hands down the best shoe I've ever worn. If they were cheaper, I'd buy a new pair every year.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I love Hush Puppies. They are the only shoes that do not make my feet hurt. I have tried other, (less expensive) shoes for the past few years and have nearly ruined my feet. can't wait to get Hush Puppies back on my aching feet.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Exchange of products is difficult l
  • Feb 5, 2016
    This is a great company with one exception, they are frequently out of the size I need. For this reason I missed out on a pair of boots I was planning to purchase. I have a hard time getting 61/2 medium due to it being a common size.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I have bought hushpuppies mall walkers for years..i can take them out of the box and put them on and wear for 24 hours(if needed) and not have tired feet.they are the best.
  • Feb 2, 2016
    I have worn Hushpuppy for 40 years.I understood there was NO shipping charge.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    Feb 8, 2016
    awesome comfortable shoes !
  • Jan 29, 2016
    My hubby and I remember Hush Puppies from when we were kids and how comfy they were. He's on his feet all day and these are the only shoes that prevent fatigue and pain setting in. He needs a large size - and you have a wonderful selection in his size. We love the convenience, the free shipping both ways, and most importantly, your shoes.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    My shopping experiences with Hush Puppies has always been pleasant. If I am not pleased with an item, I just ship it back with no problems! Your pricing is always consistently the best. No other vendor can beat your prices. Hush Puppies are both stylish and comfortable. Thank you Hush Puppies for not only offering amazing products with an added plus of superior customer service!
  • Jan 28, 2016
    The return policy is confusing because one place says "return shipping is always free" and another place says "exchanges always have free shipping". Which policy is correct?
    Feb 7, 2016
  • Jan 28, 2016
    I enjoy the freedom of shopping on line. This site was easy to navigate and zone into exactly what I was looking for.
    Feb 9, 2016
    fit perfectly and VERY comfortable
  • Jan 26, 2016
    i ordered this boot but when it came, i decided i needed a half size larger. in the meantime, i also decided to go colorful and with this order changed the color. it was extremely comfortable, so i imagine i will order it in another color as well. very excited about my purchase! easy online navigation. simple, clean online design.
  • Jan 24, 2016
    I have always liked Hush Puppies, can't find them in stores so now I order on-line. They are one of the shoes that are actually comfortable for my feet.
  • Jan 23, 2016
    The check out pages were not mobile friendly. From the mobile friendly shopping pages I could not find a link to check out except by going through the quote full unquote website. The actual check out was impeded by not having enough space to show the keyboard and text entry fields properly.
    Feb 3, 2016
  • Jan 23, 2016
    I have purchased this particular shoe several times. I've had it in black twice, and this will be my 2nd pair in navy. It's very comfortable and a very good everyday shoe.
    Feb 1, 2016
    I have been buying this particular shoe for several years. I am always pleased to discover that it is still available. "Heaven" is a sturdy, dependable, comfortable work shoe for me. My instep is unusually high, and this style works very well.
  • Jan 22, 2016
    Hush Puppies is a company that I highly recommend to anyone looking for a great items at reasonable prices and amazing shoes.Customer service representatives are very friendly and familiar with the products that they sell.
  • Jan 18, 2016
    I have worn Hush Puppies' Body Shoes for the last 15 (?) years. I usually have two pairs of beige and two pairs of black that I alternate. When they get older they become my garden shoes!! I had a problem with finding this kind of shoe that was narrow enough and only yours fit me well!!
    Feb 6, 2016
  • Jan 15, 2016
    Jan 24, 2016
    I am so pleased with the Hush Puppies items I purchased. I have already recommended Hush Puppies products to a friend of mine. Thank you for a great product and excellent delivery!
  • Jan 15, 2016
    regular customer of Hush Puppies, excellent comfortable shoes.
    Jan 26, 2016
  • Jan 12, 2016
    They are one of the best shoe brands I've had s far. But I wish thet had not stopped making the model I was initially intending to buy (again, since I loved them)
    Jan 28, 2016