Hush Puppies Reviews

12/16/2014
Hush Puppies Ratings and User Reviews. Hush Puppies is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 111 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.

Hush Puppies Rating

More About Hush Puppies

Recent Reviews for Hush Puppies

• Dec 16, 2014
    My husband loved the shoes he last purchased from Hush Puppies. I was so happy to find Hush Puppies still had the same make and style. So often when you find something you like you can't find it again.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    need more lady 2 inch lady dress shoes
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I have always been pleased when I have purchased this brand. The fit and quality have always exceeded my expectations.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Have worn Hushpuppy shoes before and I am looking forward to wearing this pair for comfort and style !! Wish the company had more styles of low heal comfort shoes to choose from. But I must say, I was pleasantly surprised by the ease of ordering and checkout. The only thing that could've made my experience better, would be if the shoes were on sale. At least free standard shipping is offered. Thank You, Gill
  • Dec 11, 2014
    The last pair of boots I bought are wonderful! I even have room to wiggle my toes. Something that has never happened before. I bought a pair of heels in black. When they went on sale I bought them in brown and navy. I love them! It is wonderful to find a comfortable shoe that has a nice classic look and comes in more than one color A return label comes in the box with the shoes. If needed, just tape up the box and send them back. Thank you for having affordable, comfortable, classic looking shoes and boots in wide widths! I love them!
  • Dec 11, 2014
    I really like the Hush puppies when I was working and on my feet all day and when I retired I still like wearing them
  • Dec 11, 2014
    I grew up with Hush Puppies and even worked at Wolverine at one time. I have nothing but good things to say about them. I find Hush Puppies to be very comfortable.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Such great footwear from such a great company! :-)
    Dec 16, 2014
  • Dec 7, 2014
    I know the high quality of your products. This is not the first time I buy it. I have been using them for years and I know I will continue buying again.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    I have worn hush puppies since I was a young adult. I could not find a place for the 20% off promotion that I received in the mail and your customer service is not open on Saturday.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    I have always found Hush Puppies to be a better fit for me and they are more comfortable than some other brands.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Spouse wears this shoe almost every day for work as elementary school teacher. Estimate this is about the 20th pair we have purchased. My spouse was very disappointed when the Gettysburg PA Hushpuppies Outlet Store closed @ 10 years ago. She averaged 6-9 pairs of shoes purchased from Hushpuppies until it closed.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Love the quality and style. I would like to see a larger selection of dress shoes.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Can you add a shoe or footwear category on the initial survey page?
    Dec 10, 2014
  • Dec 2, 2014
    My husband already has a pair of Hush Puppies. He loved them so much he wanted another pair. they are very comfortable and lasts a long time
    Dec 12, 2014
  • Nov 29, 2014
    easy purchase, I was not going to buy, but I appreciated the 15% discount and no shipping charge.
    Dec 9, 2014
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Love the shoes and usually have no problem with the order, but this time it would not give me the discount promised in the email.
    Dec 13, 2014
    I received an email stating that if I completed my order I would receive a 20% discount. I completed the order and did not get the discount. I do like the shoes and will keep them.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    good thing hush puppies carry my size. I have a small feet and 5.5 fits me.
    Dec 8, 2014
    The best and comfy shoes
  • Nov 27, 2014
    I am ordering a second pair of HP shoes because I like the first pair so much.
    Dec 8, 2014
  • Nov 23, 2014
    My husband is foot problems and loves Hush Puppies "Gils"
    Dec 3, 2014