Hush Puppies Reviews

04/25/2015
Hush Puppies Ratings and User Reviews. Hush Puppies is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 110 reviews.

Hush Puppies Rating

More About Hush Puppies

Recent Reviews for Hush Puppies

• Apr 4, 2015
    I require a narrow shoe. I wish you had more of a selection.
  • Apr 3, 2015
    Very nice and modern selection; was pleasantly surprised.
  • Apr 2, 2015
    First time I ever bought a pair of Hush Puppies was around 1962 (!) I was a junior reporter in NE England then. I put on the shoes and immediately walked 25 miles in them covering a "Milk Race" event. The shoes were brown lace up brushed pigskin, I think it was the only model available in the UK at that time. They were extremely comfortable right from the start, and my boss the News Editor was impressed I'd walked so far when I was just supposed to cover the start of the race. I was able to do a full page story with pictures. I may not have won the race (far from it!) but I scored big with my firsthand impressions, and I could do it because my feet were happy!
    Apr 9, 2015
    The shoes themselves are beautiful, leather quality and finish excellent. One problem which I hope to correct: the elastic cuts into my Achilles tendons so badly I can't wear the shoes at all until that has been fixed. It's a shame, because the shoes are otherwise a good fit.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    My previous pair were just great for comfort and dress occasions. Have not been able to find anything in the stores like it. So, went on line and found several options. Ordered one and if that does not work out will try another style. But in general, very difficult to find what Hush Puppies has in understated dressy low heeled shoes. I'm glad I tried on line.
    Apr 9, 2015
    Am still unsure of whether I can keep them or not as my feet swell at times. So, have not returned them yet. But they are great looking. Only place I could find low heeled but dressy shoes. Will keep coming back. Many choices and just have to figure width. Previous purchase I hung onto for years but they are worn out I've had them for so long. Great show, great look, great heel height for what I want.
  • Mar 29, 2015
    They have a reputation for being very comfortable so I am confident I will be pleased with the comfort and design of my purchase.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    I am a diabetic and I have problems with my feet. Your shoe stays comfortable the whole time I wear them.
    Apr 6, 2015
    I am a diabetic and have trouble finding shoes that feel comfortable regardless the trouble with my feet. These shoes allow me to walk with no pain or very little pain.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    I have always had a good experience and find Hush Puppies are comfortable and well made.
    Apr 7, 2015
  • Mar 26, 2015
    I love everything that I bought but I wish some of the UK designs would make their way over to the U.S.A.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    I'VE GROWN TO REALIZE THAT HUSH PUPPIES, NO MATTER WHAT AGE YOU ARE, THEY'RE A GREAT, COMFORTABLE, STYLISH SHOE.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Great product and I've been buying them for years. I just wish they had a larger variety of EW shoes
  • Mar 22, 2015
    i have owned hush puppies before and i really loved to wear them
  • Mar 22, 2015
    I found the perfect bootie for me at a reason price from Hush Puppies.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    I love the idea that you carry my size 12 But, I wish you could have more shoes at a wider witbecause they run out first.
  • Mar 16, 2015
    Every time I try to order Angle II in a Navy, it is not available. I am quite disappointed. It is getting harder for me to find that shoe. And it is my favorite.
    Mar 24, 2015
    I really wanted a pair of Navy Blue shoes, but for quite awhile they haven't had them available. Very disappointing. The pair I finally ordered are fine, but I still need a Navy Blue pair.
  • Mar 14, 2015
    Mar 24, 2015
    The shoes were well made and beautiful but they were both the same style and fit differently. The tan pair was very uncomfortable. The patent leather pair was good in the toes but came off my heel when walking. I have an old pair of hush puppies pumps that have worn well and are extremely comfortable. Hoping I can find a pair that fits in the toes and heels.
  • Mar 12, 2015
    Enjoy HushPuppy shoes. Great quality at reasonable prices. Ease of return if they do not fit properly.
    Mar 25, 2015
    Love the new Katherine Ceil line of shoes. Amazingly comfortable. Look better on the foot than in the photos. Appear to be well made. Great selection of colors and many sizes available. Ordered a second pair with the week of receiving the initial order.
  • Mar 12, 2015
    I am disappointed that Hush Puppies discontinued the Wayne series. I wore them for years.
    Mar 22, 2015
    I was very disappointed with the appearance of these shoes. The toe cap were a very different shade of charcoal gray from the res of the shoes, and did not appear to be of the same suede quality.
  • Mar 12, 2015
    I have always enjoyed Hush Puppies shoes comfort and styles. This is my first purchases on line which was easy and convience. In the future I will do both when time is available/permitted from store and on line. My schedule is busy and I don't always get a chance to go shopping in area stores. Now, Thanks, I can shop on line saving time and keeping updated to new arrival. Also what I can not find in the store I can go on line, find, purchase, no shipping fees. So it is just like being in the store from the convience of my home.
    Apr 6, 2015
    Shoes was small for the size indicated when ordering. I love the shoes but once returning I found out they did not have the shoes a size large and in width needed. I was a little disappointed because I loved the style.
  • Mar 2, 2015
    I like the mall walker very much. It is the only shoe that I wear - very comfortable - looks good - I get a lot of wear out of them - they still looks good no matter how old .
    Mar 25, 2015
    I was very satisfied with my purchase -- and when I need a new pair I will order again .