HydroBuilder.com Reviews

HydroBuilder.com Ratings and User Reviews. HydroBuilder.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 136 reviews.

HydroBuilder.com Rating

More About HydroBuilder.com

Recent Reviews for HydroBuilder.com

• Nov 14, 2015
    Your Lights...all of them should have a footprint table
  • Nov 13, 2015
    Good customer service
  • Nov 12, 2015
    you guys have awesome selection
  • Nov 12, 2015
    Purchasing was smooth .. now lets see about the delivery and the actual product!
  • Nov 12, 2015
    all good. hope it comes as advertised
  • Nov 11, 2015
    Smooth checkout process. Best price online I could find.
  • Nov 10, 2015
    Need more info on products
  • Nov 10, 2015
    I thought it to be easy and simple. Pricing was a little different from price waiter to the website. Overall good website to build a system.
  • Nov 8, 2015
    Checkout experience was very difficult. Had to start over numerous times as well as was not able to get item shipped to an address that was not my own.
  • Nov 8, 2015
    great website, great staff, great customer service. Thanks!
  • Nov 7, 2015
    Please send my things in a speedy fashion and I would greatly appreciate your service and buy again. Thank you
  • Nov 5, 2015
    The kind led was on sale when I found your site days ago. Now I am paying full price because coupon no longer works. I could not purchase the K3 600L in addition to this order as a result. Promo codes mean more business for you.
    Nov 14, 2015
    Customer Support went out of their way to look up my previous order and apply a credit I was due. Outstanding Service.

From HydroBuilder.com

Hello, I'm unable to duplicate the issue you had using the KINDSAVE coupon code on your previous order with us. I recreated the order as it was placed. Had the coupon been applied, you would have received a discount of $67.80 on the XL1000 and free ... Read full response »
  • Nov 4, 2015
    Nov 12, 2015
    recieved order quickley
  • Nov 1, 2015
    Nov 12, 2015
    Great price and excellent shipping,couldn't be happier.
  • Oct 31, 2015
    Hydrobuilder Sales and Support are top notch. I would recommend them to anyone looking for products they offer.
    Nov 11, 2015
    Hydrobuilder consistently have what I am looking for at a great price. If there is ever a problem, they go out of their way to make sure you are satisfied. Their staff is knowledgeable as well as courteous if you have any questions, problems or even recommendations. I would recommend them to anyone in the market for the products they sell.
  • Oct 30, 2015
    Nov 10, 2015
    Thanks for the quick delivery and great service.
  • Oct 29, 2015
    I asked Anne in Customer Service a few questions. She was quick, polite, and a pleasure to talk with. Thanks again.
    Nov 14, 2015
  • Oct 28, 2015
    Nov 7, 2015
    Great product so far, hope it's built to last. Wish it came with a spare blade.