iBuyOfficeSupply.com Reviews

iBuyOfficeSupply.com Ratings and User Reviews. iBuyOfficeSupply.com is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 5 reviews. Last rated on 08/04/2014.

Recent Reviews for iBuyOfficeSupply.com

• Aug 4, 2014
    I'm happy to find this web site and planning on using it in the future.
    Aug 12, 2014
    I was totally disappointed. either the item was already damaged before leaving their warehouse and the box was wrapped with shrink wrap or this happened from the shipping company. after all, when I saw the damaged box and how it was kept together with the shrink wrap, I refused the shipment.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    The invoice looking final page after confirmation did not include quantity but price. However, when 'Thank you!' page appeared, it did show the quantity clearly. I recommend this site 100% reserving how fast and quality of shipping come out.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Easy to find product I wanted and navigation on site was fast
    Jul 26, 2014
    Customer Service was excellentItem order received not same as what I thought I was ordering. The web sight shows info and picture of item I wanted but received a different version
  • Jun 5, 2014
    My first time buying but the prices was great.
  • May 18, 2014
    This site gave me the best price with free shipping over a reasonable dollar amount purchased.
    Jun 2, 2014
    I wanted a specific product they kept telling me about other products I did not want.