IceMaker Direct Reviews

IceMaker Direct Ratings and User Reviews. IceMaker Direct is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 96 reviews. Last rated on 11/25/2015.

IceMaker Direct Rating

More About IceMaker Direct

Recent Reviews for IceMaker Direct

• Nov 25, 2015
    A good experience, especially finding the only clear ice machine on sale!
  • Nov 25, 2015
    First time purchase, will see how the delivery and product satisfaction turns out later.
  • Nov 24, 2015
    Great !!!!! #1
  • Nov 21, 2015
    This is a gift and the recipent lives in the house so I hope the box does not reflect the "IceMakerDirect" name on it as it will give it away. I am hoping he will be out of the house when it arrives or at least I get it first.
  • Nov 20, 2015
    Its exactly what I need for my Garage camper
  • Nov 19, 2015
    The video was very helpful, and the on line merchandise was more extensive than the catalogue. However, prices were different.
  • Nov 18, 2015
    Just what I needed hope it lives up to the advertised description
  • Nov 17, 2015
    Nice work I hope it continues to work well.
  • Nov 16, 2015
    was looking for machine for gift for son and wife who entertain a lot. You had a great selection and info about ech. Loved the video from this company. Hope we'll be as happy with product as othershave.
  • Nov 14, 2015
    Nov 25, 2015
    I had ordered two icemakers. The first one was too small and so I had to reorder a taller one. I contacted CS and they arranged for the stop and return of the first one and I'm assuming that all happened. I have yet to receive my credit back on my card for the now I'm showing two purchases. One for 299 and 799. I should be refunded my 299.99 for the first icemaker that was returned.
  • Nov 12, 2015
    Great prices on portable ice makers and FREE shipping.
    Nov 22, 2015
    I couldn't believe how fast I received the ice maker. Really put together well.
  • Nov 11, 2015
    Nov 23, 2015
    great value! install is very easy. make ice quickly. very satisfied
  • Nov 8, 2015
    Nov 19, 2015
    that the ice maker didn't work was troublesome. phoned the number suggested, was told that I could leave my number and would receive receive a return call within THE NEXT 2 DAYS. highly unacceptable. I called them back, and waited for a tech.
  • Nov 4, 2015
    Nov 15, 2015
    Product was exactly what I wanted.
  • Nov 2, 2015
    The ordering and pricing were great. I am hoping if I have any issues once my unit arrives that they stand behind the customer service reviews I have read.
    Nov 16, 2015
  • Nov 1, 2015
    Nov 10, 2015
    I received my ice maker 1 day earlier than promised. It works great. With the price, free shipping and no sales tax, I am very satisfied with what I paid.
  • Nov 1, 2015
    I compared your site and pricing to others. We all know the big E Trade handler without using their name. Their price was higher than your price was. In addition you offer an extended warranty. They did not. I like the free shipping, was hoping for no tax, but again that did not stop the deal. I hope I never have to use the warranty, but if I do, I have it.
    Nov 13, 2015
    Great overall experience. Product is what I was looking for. I compared the prices to other online sellers but what sold me was not only this, but they offer an extended warranty. For the amount of money vested, I wanted the extra warrant
  • Oct 25, 2015
    Nov 10, 2015
    Appreciated the full description and the suggestion to purchase one with a built in pump. Also the filter suggestion. Top notch site
  • Oct 15, 2015
    Nov 9, 2015
    Wife unpacked unit, i inspected it , Must have been dropped top corner crushed, and side is buckled.
  • Sep 19, 2015
    First off when I tried to give my email address it said it was invalid, well that's not true. I have had this valid email address for many years and this is the first time that has ever happened. I had to give my wife's email address. I wonder what would have happened if I didn't have another to give? The second thing is not being able to pay thru Paypal, that would be nice.
    Nov 23, 2015
    This is a wonderful clear ice making machine.