IdealVitamins Reviews

07/29/2015
IdealVitamins Ratings and User Reviews. IdealVitamins is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 24 reviews. Last rated on 07/22/2015.

IdealVitamins Rating

More About IdealVitamins

Recent Reviews for IdealVitamins

• Jul 22, 2015
    keep up the good work
  • Jul 12, 2015
    I feel the need to ship to the billing address is uncommon and not needed.
  • Jul 11, 2015
    first site that bIn found what I needed, also free shipping
  • Jul 8, 2015
    I stumbled into the website. I really didn't intend to use it. It is annoying having to fill this survey out!
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I appreciate that you provide free shipping!
  • Jul 1, 2015
    This is my first purchase from Ideal Vitamins. I am logging my buying experience for future reference.
    Jul 16, 2015
    The toothpaste tube less than 3/4 filled. That was a disappointment.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    First order...hope its a good company.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    You don't show full information on the ingredients of the products. You should show a list of the ingredients as they appear on the supplement facts label including recommended use and warnings. No Shortcuts, full size print. Lacking this I cannot strongly recommend your site.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Good deal, quick buy. No worries.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    My only problem with Ideal Vitamins is that they insist on shipping items to the billing address. The recipient is at an address different from the billing address.
    Jun 27, 2015
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Very happy to find a place online that sells these homeopathics.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    The D3 & K2 Vitamin is uniq product only in IdealVitamins, I like it. Hope can keep this product and lower the price in further.
  • Jun 8, 2015
    I order from Ideal Vitamins on a regular basis and never had a problem with the service or quality of the products I order. That's why I continue to return to them. I would buy other items from them if they had a price matching process, as there is another supplement I use that is several dollars less when purchased through Amazon.com.
  • Jun 7, 2015
    I enjoy shopping for items from Ideal Vitamins for my dogs well being. I have shopped here in the past and plan to continue shopping.
    Jun 22, 2015
  • Jun 5, 2015
    Jun 20, 2015
    I ordered 2 bottles of Myco Forte on 5/5/2015. The order form indicated they would be delivered within 5-8 business days - by June 15 at the latest. As of today, June 23, they have not been delivered - 14 business days after ordering. I needed this supplement no later than June 16 because that is the day I ran out. One week later, they still have not been delivered.
  • Jun 4, 2015
    when ever found a product ,that can use ,am searching for the best available price ,and purchase it from that site
  • Jun 1, 2015
    They are quick to reply; wide variety and they always have my vitamins in stock. Very reliable.
  • May 29, 2015
    Overall very good experience.
  • May 25, 2015
    great buying experience
  • May 24, 2015
    Your prices were competitive with other websites I researched this morning. It is difficult to find the supplements I needed and you had them. Thank you.
    Jun 3, 2015