igourmet.com Reviews

01/18/2017
igourmet.com Ratings and User Reviews. igourmet.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 189 reviews. Last rated on 01/16/2017.
iGourmet.com offers a very wide selection of fine gourmet foods from around the world, from cheeses and meats to desserts and sauces, delivered fresh usually within 24 hours. The site also features a broad selection of recipe ideas and gift suggestions.

igourmet.com Rating

More About igourmet.com

Recent Reviews for igourmet.com

• Jan 16, 2017
    would have liked a more specific delivery date....future orders will be dependent on timeliness of this shipment....
  • Jan 15, 2017
    I had to move to California, and left my 78 stubborn mother-in-law in Florida. Being able to send her some of her German treats is a wonderful way to say I' love you - much better than a card. If this goes well, I'll be a monthly customer. If you could add wine to the options OMG.
  • Jan 12, 2017
    Love the big selection and the option to create your own basket
  • Jan 11, 2017
    Thanks, great variety and selections of products!
  • Jan 8, 2017
    I LIKE SHEEP CHEESE. SHEEP MILK AND THE MEAT. IGOURMET.COM MAKE IT EASE TO GET THE CHEESE THAT GOOD.THANK.
  • Jan 7, 2017
    Jan 14, 2017
    the cheese is excellent taste
  • Jan 5, 2017
    I would have liked to have found a quiche to purchase. Quite pleased to find Devon Cream with overnight shipping.
  • Jan 4, 2017
    You sent one of my purchases to the wrong address after I emailed you to correct the address.
  • Jan 2, 2017
    great quality products , well pleased
    Jan 16, 2017
    great service and products !
  • Jan 1, 2017
    "Can't find your account" "Update your password" re-enter your password, Not the new one the old one YOU can't remember. Ok, Now enter the new password. Some of the things you ordered have just sold out while you tried to checkout. Here is a discount password good for your order of the things no-longer in stock. Ok they are back in stock, but that discount is no longer available. it expired while our system was down for routine maintenance. Would you recommend us to a friend? Apparently someone in your organization is under the misguided assumption that I have a "Friend". Have they been in my drugs? The meds I take since the stroke can cause those types of delusions (like having a friend). :o)
  • Dec 28, 2016
    A great shopping experience. Looking forward to receiving my cheese!
    Jan 8, 2017
  • Dec 27, 2016
    Higher prices for quality are understandable but packaging and shipping costs in this competitive environment is questionable - Amazon!!
    Jan 8, 2017
  • Dec 27, 2016
    Prices couldqsould be more resonable for me to buy often. Shipping prices are VERY HIGH.
    Jan 7, 2017
  • Dec 25, 2016
    i enjoyed the shopping experience, however, I was unable to find Sir Kensington mustard or Golden Taste horse radish or their other products.
    Jan 5, 2017
    i had a very good experience and 'no' hassles.
  • Dec 24, 2016
    Love the variety of rare cheeses that are available. I also like to have the option of being notified when an item is back in Stock. I wish shipping cost would be lower almost made me not buy the product.
    Jan 9, 2017
  • Dec 21, 2016
    Appreciate your offerings.
    Jan 2, 2017
    fine transaction
  • Dec 21, 2016
    Jan 13, 2017
    I love having easy access to the products you carry. I purchased two gift cards and the recipients loved them!
  • Dec 16, 2016
    I like your products but was very disappointed in the last stage of ordering, when they added necessarily $15.99 after they indicated there was free shipping. This was a huge added expense we coudn't get out of when we were forced to choose an individual shipping date.
    Jan 3, 2017
    Was surprised to discover in last stage of ordering that the "free shipping" turned into my having to pay about $16 for a non rush delivery.
  • Dec 15, 2016
    Great selection but would prefer option to swap out items if possible
    Jan 2, 2017
    Would be great if could tweak baskets by 1 or 2 specifics
  • Dec 9, 2016
    want to see quality of product first time ordering
    Jan 3, 2017
    would like to reorder my previous order but need to know how to do that. Please contact me thanks