igourmet.com Reviews

07/23/2014
igourmet.com Ratings and User Reviews. igourmet.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 108 reviews. Last rated on 07/23/2014.
iGourmet.com offers a very wide selection of fine gourmet foods from around the world, from cheeses and meats to desserts and sauces, delivered fresh usually within 24 hours. The site also features a broad selection of recipe ideas and gift suggestions.

igourmet.com Rating

More About igourmet.com

Recent Reviews for igourmet.com

• Jul 23, 2014
    As a wholesaler, there was no verification that I recieved my 25% discount at chechout as guarunteed.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I love this site, it brings me closer to home....ROMANIA
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Very friendly customer service, great working with. Ease of website with nice description of product and farm background. Very pleased!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Good Experience so far. We'll see how the gift is rated by my recipient.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I loved it, easy to use lved all the selections.Just what I was looking for thank you.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Not too may capers to choose from
  • Jul 18, 2014
    used the chat now and Susan was very helpful. She found the right product for me. How do we get coupons?
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Great foods, great selection of top notch items, but navigation around to items sometimes requires a new search, instead of having items viewed in a queue, to return to. Otherwise, nice site.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Shipping charges much more than other vendors.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    The site did not accept on first submit. I'm slightly concerned I will be charged twice.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Jul 19, 2014
    My husband forgot it was his mothers birthday so I panicked and went online and was so overjoyed when I found your website. The gifts were perfect and she loved it!!!
  • Jul 12, 2014
    I just made my first order so I have no comment good or bad as yet but I have high expectations of a good result.
    Jul 20, 2014
    I wanted to order another product from IGourmet but they would not ship it to Puerto Rico Since one product arrived overbite & cold why can't another precooked item come too ?
  • Jul 11, 2014
    I've been a customer since 2001, and love your selections, quality, ease of ordering and prompt shipments. My family & guests rave about the 4-5-6-7 course meals I prepare with your various products. You are my go to online store. Been sick for a while, so am just getting back into the groove.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    survey too long, bye
  • Jul 9, 2014
    enjoyed shopping on your sitethank you
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Great selection - could use more chocolates & wines or cocktail mixes. Excellent customer service & ease of website use. Love the make-your-own gift baskets!!
    Jul 13, 2014
    Great selection! Love the make-your-own gift baskets, and customer service was very helpful in getting my gift there the next day!
  • Jul 5, 2014
    Jul 18, 2014
    I purchased a full wheel of cheese. The way it was packed the wheel was partially smashed on the side. The cheese was great but the quality of presentation was bad. Since it was a soft triple cream I was not too surprised.
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Jul 19, 2014
    I ordered a beer/cheese pairing basket for my father. I did give permission to substitute items if the ones described were not available; however, wine was substituted for the beer, and he does not like wine. I assumed that if substitutions were made, it would be for another type of beer. I will not allow substitutions in the future. This is the first time I was disappointed with igourmet.com.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    You have very HIGH quality products for special taste and people !
    Jul 18, 2014
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Jul 11, 2014
    I am most likely not goirg to punchase from tou much in the future. Your procucts have been getting smaller and costly. You used to be a member of Shoprunner which was great and I could afford to buy from you. Now your shipping costs are prohibitive.