igourmet.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

igourmet.com Reviews

01/18/2018
igourmet.com Ratings and User Reviews. igourmet.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 179 reviews.
iGourmet.com offers a very wide selection of fine gourmet foods from around the world, from cheeses and meats to desserts and sauces, delivered fresh usually within 24 hours. The site also features a broad selection of recipe ideas and gift suggestions.

igourmet.com Rating

More About igourmet.com

Recent Reviews for igourmet.com

• Jan 02, 2018
    All good
  • Dec 18, 2017
    Love the selection of imported cheese
  • Dec 05, 2017
    Jan 01, 2018
    Not only they sent my order a day late but they also forgot to put one of the items in the box and the French saucisson didn’t taste anything like saucisson. When I contacted them beside refunding the missing item, I didn’t feel taken of. They didn’t try to show that they cared about me as a customer and make up for ruining my plans for Christmas Day. I had planned to buy from them once a month to expose my kids to my French culture, we had been buying from them three Christmas in a row. Alas I will never ever shop with them again after the way my order was treated this year and the careless respond I received from them.
  • Dec 23, 2017
    I really like your products, and my parents do too. I just wish I could get the mailing address correct!
  • Dec 31, 2017
    In conversation with the receivers, they loved the sausages.
  • Dec 30, 2017
    Product info is sketchy and inconsistent. Would like volume/weight measurements in both oz/lbs and ml/gm. On the products I looked at there were NO ingredient lists, and for many items I simply will not buy if I can't see that. Thus my small purchase this time. Their search function is mostly poor, e.g., search for soy sauce might include various kinds of cakes and other non soy sauce or soy sauce containing items. Spent too much time for the amount of stuff I purchased, but this time they had some hard to find items I was looking for or I might not have bought anything.
  • Dec 12, 2017
    Payment options should be clearer and shipping is outrageous
    Dec 30, 2017
  • Dec 14, 2017
    Dec 30, 2017
    The product got shipped and then when it got close to being delivered, UPS said it was "out for delivery" for two days...then put my order on "in transit" over Christmas and the weekend, then finally delivered the package...frustrating!
  • Dec 13, 2017
    The online chat was extremely helpful. Thank you.
    Dec 29, 2017
  • Dec 09, 2017
    We have given igourmet gifts to family and friends for several years and everyone has loved them!
    Dec 29, 2017
    This was a gift and the recipients were very pleased with the selection and the timely delivery.
  • Dec 16, 2017
    Looks great
  • Dec 16, 2017
    I have ordered every Christmas for years from igourmet.com. Those that receive the gifts love it. Especially great for people who don't need any more stuff sitting around.
  • Nov 24, 2017
    Dec 28, 2017
    I have used this service for several years specifically for the Christmas holiday. I send cheese to my family in Hawaii. The packages are packed in a cooler when going to this warmer climate and have never had a problem. I am also able to pick a specific day for delivery.
  • Nov 23, 2017
    It's a great sight with lots of great ideas,
  • Dec 09, 2017
    I have ordered from you thru amazon in the past and this is the first time that I have ordered directly from you. I plan on ordering from you a lot more.
    Dec 27, 2017
    I had to pick a date for shipping my order. so I thought that was the day the items would be delivered. One came almost 2 weeks early and the second came the day after the date I picked. It was a gift for someone in another state.
  • Dec 15, 2017
    I like igourmet. They have a great selection of different things of high quality.
  • Dec 26, 2017
    Yum
  • Dec 11, 2017
    I wish there were more gift basket options but your cheese selections are terrific.
    Dec 26, 2017
    This was a gift but I received no tracking information nor delivery confirmation. You are the only online vendor I used that did not do this. I had to contact the recipient to make sure the item was delivered.
  • Dec 14, 2017
    Dec 25, 2017
    I ordered $200 plus of cheese to be shipped to southern Florida ( 85 degrees). They shipped it with 1 ice pack and everything arrived warn and spoiled. I contacted customer service and they said they would reship that night ( Thursday) with extra ice packs. They did not ship until Friday and when it arrived on Saturday we found that they had again used only 1 ice pack and every thing was ruined again. $400 of cheese ruined.
  • Dec 13, 2017
    If not shipping perishable why not use a cheaper carrier?
    Dec 25, 2017