igourmet.com Reviews

02/06/2016
igourmet.com Ratings and User Reviews. igourmet.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 290 reviews.
iGourmet.com offers a very wide selection of fine gourmet foods from around the world, from cheeses and meats to desserts and sauces, delivered fresh usually within 24 hours. The site also features a broad selection of recipe ideas and gift suggestions.

igourmet.com Rating

More About igourmet.com

Recent Reviews for igourmet.com

• Dec 20, 2015
    I love there is an alternative online to buy interesting food items. Living in this area, these items are not always available.
  • Dec 20, 2015
    Great shopping experience! Quality gift giving was never easier.
  • Dec 20, 2015
    Have checked a few other websites, the ease of use and flexibility was particularly attractive. The range of products is however somewhat limited. I have ordered the Classic Irish Basket, but it seems if I was to re-order another Irish basket I expect I will have no choice but to include the same items. If all goes smoothly with this order, I would look forward to ordering with your company again. Wishing you and the Igourmet team a very Happy Christmas / Holidays! - Harry
  • Dec 20, 2015
    Good products. Prices are a bit higher than what I pay for the same or similar items locally. Being able to send items as a packaged gift makes the sale prices more palatable.
  • Dec 19, 2015
    I have ordered from iGourmet in the past and they failed to deliver on time and had to substitute items. But, I figured I would give them another chance. I hope I am not disappointed again.
  • Dec 19, 2015
    Great experience. Easy, inexpensive, just what I wanted.
  • Dec 19, 2015
    paypal checkout did not work for me. Had to redo my order several times before giving up and trying to use credit card. I don't want to spend over an hour of my time just for a simple order. Very disappointed with checkout experience on your site.
  • Dec 19, 2015
    I am glad I found this site and will be ordering two more gift baskets today. What a wonderful selection! Look forward to receiving newsletter and ordering items for myself.
  • Dec 19, 2015
    We love the selection of domestic and imported cheeses.
  • Dec 18, 2015
    I thought the shipping costs were excessive. And filling out this survey was more difficult than it had to be, requiring me to enter and re-enter information after I had made a mistake of putting the $ before the number. That's pretty automatic, don't you think?
  • Dec 18, 2015
    I was looking online for Spanish food gifts and found your website, after a bit of searching. The product catalogue was easy to find and the ingredients were what I was looking to gift, so I purchased. I´m probably not going to return because it´s a sporadic gift but maybe I would remember igourmet next time. But if the next time is 2 years from now, i doubt it.
  • Dec 18, 2015
    Was a easy nice experience to purchase a gift card during the holidays
  • Dec 18, 2015
    Too many stock-outs of preferred items...shipping charges egregious.
  • Dec 18, 2015
    Photographs of product out of packaging were provided on the website. I was looking for a specific product and only had the packaging to go by, so it may be helpful to include a photo of the product in the packaging as well.
  • Dec 18, 2015
    igourmet is and has been a remarkable source for lots of things not ordinarily found in the lower southern shores of Chesapeake bay. The website is easy to navigate and search and the checkout is seamless. Other sites should use igourmet as a model.
  • Dec 18, 2015
    I don't like to give gifts that people put in a closet and forget about. You can't help but appreciate gourmet foods that you wouldn't usually indulge yourself with, that arrive at your doorstep! iGourmet provides a great service.
  • Dec 14, 2015
    Dec 19, 2015
    quality products and good service
  • Nov 30, 2015
    The only thing I was frustrated with is that several of the items we wanted were out of stock. It is far enough away from Christmas to have the items in stock I would think.
    Dec 18, 2015