igourmet.com Reviews

04/26/2015
igourmet.com Ratings and User Reviews. igourmet.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 102 reviews.
iGourmet.com offers a very wide selection of fine gourmet foods from around the world, from cheeses and meats to desserts and sauces, delivered fresh usually within 24 hours. The site also features a broad selection of recipe ideas and gift suggestions.

igourmet.com Rating

More About igourmet.com

Recent Reviews for igourmet.com

• Apr 14, 2015
    Very pleased with product and service!
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Seems very nice but was a little more expensive in the end than had expected. Fees plus shipping etc was a little much but decided to try the product anyway.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Very good source for cheese,etc.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    I really liked that it showed the estimated shipping & handling cost prior to doing anything with payment!!
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Great place to order Norwegian cheeses.
    Apr 13, 2015
    It was great to have the availability of the cheese I selected as it is hard to come by.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    My comments and ratings are all contingent on the order arriving by the date indicated on the Order. If not, I would modify my ratings considerably.
    Apr 14, 2015
  • Apr 4, 2015
    think it's great
  • Apr 3, 2015
    Great Job. You are the only carrier for the unique product I was looking for. Thank you. K
  • Apr 2, 2015
    very happy with the quality of the products. thank you
  • Apr 2, 2015
    Great I used it for 3 of my wedding photographers to recreate our French theme and they were very impressed. I'm ordering this time for my dad birthday.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    They often send emails announcing great specials and discounts which then don't really exist at check out. This is largely annoying.
    Apr 6, 2015
    Good selection of products
  • Mar 29, 2015
    You need to add a "continue shopping button on the checkout page. Looking forward to receiving the cheeses. I thought shipping was free for $100 orders and I pressed the button about when do you want it to arrive. You couldn't go back and had to pick a date and pay $14.95
  • Mar 28, 2015
    really loved the FREE SHIPPING !
    Apr 5, 2015
  • Mar 28, 2015
    If you have a store in or near Omaha NE, please let me know. Thank You.
    Apr 7, 2015
    Although the product was nicely packaged and delivered exactly on time I found the flavor to be a bit too strong for gorgonzola dolce. The product is very creamy and presents nicely There used to be a little Italian grocery store and it carried gorgonzola made by Bel Goioso( I know that spelling is incorrect) and it was so mild and flavorful that I could just eat it with a spoon, but unfortunately the two gentlemen that owned it were very elderly and ended up closing the store not too long before one of them passed away.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Excellent selection choices.
    Mar 30, 2015
    Excellent company to do business with. Very timely options for delivery and selection of products was great.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    It's a great place to get different products of good quality '.
    Apr 1, 2015
  • Mar 19, 2015
    Apr 5, 2015
    Thanks for the wide variety of fascinating foods!