igourmet.com Reviews

07/28/2014
igourmet.com Ratings and User Reviews. igourmet.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 106 reviews.
iGourmet.com offers a very wide selection of fine gourmet foods from around the world, from cheeses and meats to desserts and sauces, delivered fresh usually within 24 hours. The site also features a broad selection of recipe ideas and gift suggestions.

igourmet.com Rating

More About igourmet.com

Recent Reviews for igourmet.com

• Jul 3, 2014
    should wave shipping over 100 dollars
  • Jul 3, 2014
    was great and will definitely recommend to family and friends
  • Jul 2, 2014
    All looks great online! Hope its loved by recipients.
  • Jun 29, 2014
    I would rather wait until I receive and try the purchased item.
  • Jun 26, 2014
    not sure yet
  • Jun 26, 2014
    Tete De Moine cheese is a unique gift item to share with friends.
  • Jun 24, 2014
    This site would be even better if the cheese baskets included wine!
  • Jun 24, 2014
    so far i think it will be very nice.
    I love your shop!
  • Jun 20, 2014
    This should be the perfect gift!
  • Jun 18, 2014
    I do not like the fact that I am forced to pay extra to have my order processed in fewer than two weeks.
  • Jun 15, 2014
    My only disappointment is that, as a repeat customer with established Account, I am required to fill out all personal info at the check out. Many other companies store their customers' data, making the check out process much simpler and faster - usually a password is all that's needed.
  • Jun 15, 2014
    There was a glitch during the checkout process and I still do not know why. Otherwise a good experience.
    Jun 22, 2014
    Please get in some plain (no fruits, berries, etc.) Wensleydale Cheese and notify me when you have it.
  • Jun 14, 2014
    Great selection of products! Ordering was a breeze and shipping was much less than Amazon. I much prefer my shopping experience with igourmet~!
  • Jun 14, 2014
    What a great website! Great products, ordering was a breeze I will definitely order from Igourmet again!! Your shipping was much lower than Amazon!!!
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Jun 17, 2014
    My father in laws order was delivered late and the products were warm. The cheese was expired and when addressed the customer service rep quibbled about what was perishable or not. This should be a 100% money back quarantee. He even offered to ship it back.
  • Jun 9, 2014
    It was nice to find some hARD TO FIND ITEMS.
    Jun 16, 2014
    Had my hard to find items instock.
  • Jun 3, 2014
    I have always loved igourmet.com and always recommend to everyone. My platoon leader gave me some items from igourmet in 2005 and I have been with you guys ever since. I wish I could order more from you but my finances will not always allow it.
    Jun 18, 2014
    Always reliable, always fresh. Get the special things you want and like and a reasonable price.