igourmet.com Reviews

05/03/2016
igourmet.com Ratings and User Reviews. igourmet.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 85 reviews.
iGourmet.com offers a very wide selection of fine gourmet foods from around the world, from cheeses and meats to desserts and sauces, delivered fresh usually within 24 hours. The site also features a broad selection of recipe ideas and gift suggestions.

igourmet.com Rating

More About igourmet.com

Recent Reviews for igourmet.com

• Feb 22, 2016
    it was a positive experience. I would have preferred a little less shipping cost, but, that might be due to the fact it contains food.
  • Feb 18, 2016
    Good selection of cheeses.
  • Feb 13, 2016
    Website performance and ordering experience were degraded by repeated loss of place during browsing.
  • Feb 13, 2016
    Always fun to shop and see the amazing selections. I have been satisfied with the product and enjoy the adventure of trying new cheeses.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Great site - past recipients loved the gift packages!
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Feb 22, 2016
    This is my first experience with igourmet, so far, very good.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I do not like mandatory specification of a delivery date; which then adds a significant cost for doing so, on top of the shipping costs.
    Feb 18, 2016
    Prices for items are a little high. Fee for mandatory delivery on a specific day is very high. Shipping costs are reasonable.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Feb 19, 2016
    Great selection of products. Website and ordering process easy to use.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Impressive and will use it again since i know several family members who are foodies and several birthdays coming up!
    Feb 9, 2016
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Feb 19, 2016
    Food was good but presentation was lacking. Thought it would be more "artisnal" in presentation.
  • Feb 2, 2016
    Would love to see a nut/peanut free section. Really enjoyed shopping on your site especially the products with ingredient labels as my kids have some food allergies and will be away without me so I was able to send "safe" products. Really great!!! I've already told some friends about it.
    Feb 20, 2016
  • Feb 1, 2016
    Interesting site, shipping is a little pricy but I understand that we are shipping food
    Feb 10, 2016
  • Jan 28, 2016
    I appreciate your notifying me when my product became available. It is just in time for my Valentine's Day gift. Thank you.
    Feb 7, 2016
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Will see how cheese tastes after being received
    Feb 17, 2016