igourmet.com Reviews

03/28/2015
igourmet.com Ratings and User Reviews. igourmet.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 128 reviews.
iGourmet.com offers a very wide selection of fine gourmet foods from around the world, from cheeses and meats to desserts and sauces, delivered fresh usually within 24 hours. The site also features a broad selection of recipe ideas and gift suggestions.

igourmet.com Rating

More About igourmet.com

Recent Reviews for igourmet.com

• Jan 26, 2015
    The only thing I wish is that there would be vegetarian options. Many of the cheese baskets had salami, which we do not eat.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    As I read the web site, shipping was free if you spent $125. But then at the very end, up popped a $14.95 shipping charge. Did I misread your offer?
  • Jan 20, 2015
    I received a gift at Christmas and was blown away. More Cheese Please!!
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Hopefully, these are the same Peppadew Peppers that I used to buy at BJ's Wholesale Club Deli years ago. They were delicious but were discontinued from BJ's inventory and I haven't been able to find them anywhere until now. I'm hoping they are the ones!
    Jan 26, 2015
    Love the peppers, been looking for them for a long time .... FINALLY went to igourmet.com and BOOM .... there they were! :)
  • Jan 15, 2015
    So glad to have found this company. Can't wait to hear the recipients feedback! Really want to try several items that were out of stock thought!!
  • Jan 14, 2015
    I would prefer if I can design my own basket as there are so many products I can choose from and some of the ones in the basket are not what I like. It's hard to select a basket that has everything I like.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    I had issues checking out. The Paypal link didnt' work, then I tried the credit card option. I ended up using the chat feature to speak to a rep. I was finally able to plance my order but it was difficult.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Nice stuff, little expensive but we will have to see about if it is delivered on time which is key to a satisfied customer and also if it will be substituted due to out of stock which would be a shame. though so far, satisfied.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    I hope the cheese is as good as others I've had. The cost of shipping is prohibitive except for special occasions.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    easy & clear, hope it makes it in time for our son in law's birthday !
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Awesome!
    Jan 13, 2015
    Awesome! They loved the gift and keep calling me and thanking me :0)
  • Jan 7, 2015
    Jan 22, 2015
    Excellent choices, excellent service, excellent products.
  • Jan 7, 2015
    Pretty good selection and prices.
    Jan 18, 2015
  • Jan 6, 2015
    You only sell imported goat butter, and I was looking for domestic. You only offer shipping in styrofoam, which is not eco friendly, and your plastic is not eco-friendly. I would like the option to ship in the winter in a box (you can freeze the butter first). Eco-friendly packaging is the primary reason I will never buy from you again. Your shipping is also very expensive.
    Jan 12, 2015
    Every single packet of goat butter was individually wrapped in plastic, and the order came in a non-biodegradable styrofoam box with plastic bubbles and toxic chemical freezer ice packs. For me to eat goat butter, there is a mountain of plastic (shipping is just the begining--you also have the environmental impacts of the plastic involved in production and transportation to the distributor). It would be just as easy to freez the butter and place in a biodegradable plastic bag in a box with ice. if packed tightly, the butter would transport just fine. I have brought it frozen cross country in a suitcase with clothes and had no problem.
  • Jan 2, 2015
    I have placed several orders with igourmet in the past. I have been ordering from them for over ten years and am always completely satisfied
    Jan 17, 2015
  • Jan 2, 2015
    Very good selection, but I wish they had more certified organic and non-GMO products
    Jan 17, 2015
    I posted a review on the company's website of an item that did not meet my expectations and the company issued a credit for that item the next day. I did not ask for the refund, so I consider that excellent customer service.
  • Dec 30, 2014
    The link to PayPal is inoperable. If it does not work remove the link or fix it.
    Jan 16, 2015
  • Dec 25, 2014
    quick, great selection, fun mixing personalized treats into package.
    Jan 18, 2015
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Great selection. Website is a little clunky/over crowded with links and takes some time to fully load- especially if using assistive tech software. The "need help/chat assistance" window pops up repeatedly when not needed. Did, however, have a question at one point and used the chat feature. I had a question about discount codes and the person was helpful and got me the answer I needed- or so I thought. I had mentioned that I'd filled my basket with items exceeding the dollar amount needed for free shipping, but an additional discount code I had wasn't working so she gave me another. After discontinuing the friendly chat I went back to check out and only then discovered that I couldn't use both codes in the same transaction, apparently. That would have been nice to know up front. When I clicked on the help chat button again, it made me wait several minutes before declaring that chat was now "offline" and all I could do was send an e-mail message. No point. in that since the discount code expired at midnight. Lame that I couldn’t stack promotions, as it only meant I was going to spend more money. As it is, I dumped half of what I was going to purchase to get the free shipping. Last but not least, $4.99 for the Styrofoam cooler and dry ice ON TOP of the $15.00 shipping fee feels excessive. Ok. That’s my rant for the night.
    Jan 23, 2015
  • Dec 7, 2014
    I have always been satisfied with your products and my gift recipients have also been complimentary. Everything worked well on the website except moving back to chopping after adding to the cart. Perhaps I miss the appropriate link. Otherwise all fine.
    Jan 12, 2015
    This was a gift and the recipients were very pleased and highly complimentary of he cheese and meat. They also complimented the easy it was packed and shipped.