igourmet.com Reviews

11/24/2014
igourmet.com Ratings and User Reviews. igourmet.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 108 reviews.
iGourmet.com offers a very wide selection of fine gourmet foods from around the world, from cheeses and meats to desserts and sauces, delivered fresh usually within 24 hours. The site also features a broad selection of recipe ideas and gift suggestions.

igourmet.com Rating

More About igourmet.com

Recent Reviews for igourmet.com

• Sep 25, 2014
    This is the first time I have ordered Swedish coffee online other than from Gevalia. They have discontinued my favorite coffee called Royal Vinter. Hopefully the Novid Nordquist will replace it.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Ease of purchase. We'll see how good the product is once it ships.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    I love this website and their selection. Their shipping fees are not bad either, although there is always room for improvement, especially with loyal customers like myself.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    I have used Igourmet for years and have always had positive results. Keep up the good work!!!
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Great selection of food items.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Really liked their selection and product descriptions
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Sep 22, 2014
    product is as advertised
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Good products offering. Site isn't inspiring when it could be and would help me remember it...
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Nice website. If the gifts arrive at my brother's house in good condition, I will use your site again.
    Sep 20, 2014
  • Sep 14, 2014
    You stock interesting old fashioned grits, but didn't stock Barons hot sauce.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    The only place where I can get this particular product.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    The items I have bought have been excellent and delivered in a timely fashion. I'm pleased with igourmet.com.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    When I order through iGourmet I know the order will arrive on time and in excellent condition and packaging. I appreciate the help in sending quality gifts to the people I care about.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    Great cheeses available quickly and well packed to an aged customer in a small Midwestern town.
    Sep 14, 2014
    Here in the Midwest, I can't buy good or fresh cheese in the supermarket, and I love good cheese. Yours is good, and you have stinky brick, which I haven't been able to find for years. Thanks.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    Been a while since I've purchased from iGourmet, as I have been on a long term diet. I have, however, been a customer for a number of years (going on ten) and have always been highly satisfied with their products and customer service. iGourmet is my "Go To" website for gourmet gift items for friends and family.
    Sep 22, 2014
    Have been a customer of iGourmet for about ten years. Have rarely needed to contact their customer support, but when I have, they've been uniformly courteous, helpful, and resolved the issue promptly. They have a large selection of interesting items running the full gamut of gourmet foods. Prices and quality are excellent and just about every month, there are specials and sales.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    love the selections. wish had more monthly subscriptions
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Sep 7, 2014
    I just got back from a long weekend so I haven't tried the cheese yet. I'm very satisfied with your site and the delivery time was right on.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    I look forward to ordering more items from your site.
    Sep 5, 2014