ILoveEcigs.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

ILoveEcigs.com Reviews

02/18/2018
ILoveEcigs.com Ratings and User Reviews. ILoveEcigs.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 50 reviews. Last rated on 02/18/2018.

ILoveEcigs.com Rating

More About ILoveEcigs.com

Not rated

Recent Reviews for ILoveEcigs.com

• Feb 18, 2018
    I was disappointed with my last order!!! A week after I made payment ,I get a email saying you didn't have them in stock. thanks for getting order out soon after that email but I think you should tell us this information when we pay for our orders!!!!!!
  • Feb 16, 2018
    es bueno
  • Feb 15, 2018
    i buy from this site because i cant find these ecigs in stores around me and because i can talk to customer service and they help me.
  • Feb 14, 2018
    great customer service. i had a problem with old inventory about 6 months ago, they gave me credit and helped me use it on this purchase. great company to work with.
  • Feb 14, 2018
    i like the product and i developed a very good relationship with the customer service. i think David is great. i recommend doing business with this company.
  • Feb 13, 2018
    I buy from this company for over 4 years, love the product and appreciate the great service i receive. very reliable.
  • Feb 13, 2018
    Great product. Satisfying and keeps me from smoking real cigarettes. Ease of ordering.
  • Feb 13, 2018
    Once I found this site I get my ecigs always here and at eBay it's more convenient. Thank you
  • Feb 09, 2018
    I love ur product.. Will continue to purchase frm u.. so far.. (other than in the UK which doesn't service the United States) your products are the most reasonable around.. I would love to receive a coupon or two.. would purchase much more😊
  • Jan 29, 2018
    Feb 09, 2018
    I’m had a problem with availability but David was very helpful and went above and beyond to help me
  • Jan 29, 2018
    Feb 09, 2018
    very satisfied
  • Feb 07, 2018
    David is most helpful
  • Feb 06, 2018
  • Feb 06, 2018
    great company, very pleasant to deal with them. great service
  • Jan 14, 2018
    Jan 30, 2018
    I'm not sure about your operating hours but I've tried calling several times and wasn't able to reach anyone, so I emailed you and got a response..i emailed again with no responseI do enjoy your products but I'm looking for a lower mg of nicotine for the berry mint..a few of the cartridges seem to leak.. other than that I do enjoy them
  • Jan 30, 2018
    GREAT COMPANY TO BUY FROM AND FAST DELIVERY PLEASE DO NOT GO OUT OF BUSINESS
  • Jan 24, 2018
    Ha
  • Jan 23, 2018
    All good
  • Jan 03, 2018
    I love your products and plan to purchase
    Jan 23, 2018
    LOVE MY Logic Pro
  • Dec 21, 2017
    Love e-cigs. Satisfying - keeps me from smoking regular cigarettes. Site is easy to order from.
    Jan 21, 2018
    Great product. Great price.