ILoveEcigs.com Reviews

05/02/2015
ILoveEcigs.com Ratings and User Reviews. ILoveEcigs.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 45 reviews.

ILoveEcigs.com Rating

More About ILoveEcigs.com

Recent Reviews for ILoveEcigs.com

• Apr 9, 2015
    Very helpful customer service. Shipments arrive in 2 days, sometimes even 1 day!! Order from them all the time. Very satisfied.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    I am disappointed the cost is so high and they NEVER have coupons, and if you do happen to find one they don't accept it. Some cartridges are empty!!!!
  • Apr 3, 2015
    First time ordering. Hope they work.
  • Apr 2, 2015
    They are very professional, when I recently ordered the wrong flavor I called they let me return and they sent correct flavor.
    Apr 8, 2015
  • Mar 30, 2015
    a friend suggested this site to me about a year ago--I have tried other brands of e-cigs--but never stuck w/ them--always went back to reg. cigs. I like this brand and it satisfies my craving for real cigarettes...have recommended to others.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Best site ever
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Apr 4, 2015
    nice and easy
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Apr 3, 2015
    Overall very satisfied with my purchase, I contacted ILoveEcigs, to find out a bit about the battery, and also if another strength of nicotine (gold) I am interested in purchasing is available or will become available for the Logic Pro, the customer svc rep did not know the answer to either of my questions. Wish he would have found out and then replied to my email. I am waiting to purchase another order when the gold becomes available in the capsules.
  • Mar 20, 2015
    Great company offering quality products at the lowest price. Fast shipping too!
  • Mar 16, 2015
    Mar 26, 2015
    quick and fast delivery.. free shipping, same prices as at stores...
  • Mar 15, 2015
  • Mar 12, 2015
    ILoveEcigs because they have changed my life! My doctor said that my lungs don't sound like the same person. I am so very happy with my Logics!!
  • Mar 6, 2015
    Great site. Prices are better than stores. Easy to use. Speedy delivery.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Easy to use and relatively inexpensive
  • Feb 23, 2015
    I like i love ecigs, because it's fast and have what i need,logic e cigs are by far stronger and last longer smoke.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    I love this item
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Feb 24, 2015
    The Product is great,serves is great, shipping is is great I will see you next mounth or soner Best Regrads: The MightyLobo
  • Feb 9, 2015
    I purchased logic e cigs in a package of 10 (?) for a discounted rate. That was not available at this time. I do not want any magazines so please don't send me anything.
    Feb 20, 2015
    Took over a week to arrive. Only one retail outlet in my area sells Logic and that's 25 miles away so quick delivery is important to me.