Improvements Reviews

12/19/2014
Improvements Ratings and User Reviews. Improvements is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 430 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.
Improvements offers a wide range of home improvement equipment, accessories and supplies for every area of the home. The site also features a problem solving area, where customers can receive product suggestions and advice on particular home improvement related problems.

Improvements Rating

More About Improvements

Recent Reviews for Improvements

• Dec 19, 2014
    please continue to offer different holiday lighted tinsel dogs each year
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Appreciate the variety of promotions, easy to understand. Very Reasonable pricing on your products.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I like the set up of the online catalog as well as the mailed catalog. Easy to navigate and yet not overwhelming
    So far so good
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Your website seem fairly easy to navigate. Checkout was easy. Good response time. Good descriptions of product. Good detailed pictures of product
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Interesting variety in home and garden items. Prices are a bit high.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Great prices when on sale.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    look forward in receiving my order before i can answer further questions.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    It is convient to have your catalog on line to purchase merchandize directly. The catalog on line is easy fo follow and lets you continue to shop or/and procede to check out. You give a very good presentation. Thank you for making it easy to shop. Rose
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Pleased with shopping experience, will await order arrival to comment on item.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Improvements is one of my favorite catalogs. Unique and interesting items. I always enjoy browsing through catalog. Keep up the good work
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I am usually satisfied with my Improvments purchases. I ordered some holiday items earlier this year, and did not look at them until after Thanksgiving. I do not like them, but it has been more than 30 days so I will donate them to an agency.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Love the site and it's easy to use!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Catalog states price is $12.95 for 436142 table cover. In actuality, only one color is $12.95 - the others are $17.97. Of course, he $12.95 color is not one that will work for me. Deceptive advertising.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Like the site, very easy to use.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I think your products are great and different......
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I was successful the second time I attempted to make this purchase; the first time the process did not progress easily and I left the ordering page without completing it.
    Dec 18, 2014
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    I purchased a battery operated garland with lights and it does not work. I will be sending it back
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Like the price. Hope we love the product!
    Dec 17, 2014
  • Dec 2, 2014
    The site is easy to navigate and check ois also very easy...but I think that $7.95 shipping on a $14.99 item is a exsessive....
    Dec 15, 2014