Improvements Reviews

06/26/2016
Improvements Ratings and User Reviews. Improvements is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 352 reviews. Last rated on 06/26/2016.
Improvements offers a wide range of home improvement equipment, accessories and supplies for every area of the home. The site also features a problem solving area, where customers can receive product suggestions and advice on particular home improvement related problems.

Improvements Rating

More About Improvements

Recent Reviews for Improvements

• Jun 26, 2016
    I was very happy with my purchase ,quality of the merchandise and costumer service
  • Jun 26, 2016
    You got great variety of peoducts
  • Jun 26, 2016
    Really enjoyed your site and was able to purchase the cushions at a reasonable price.
    said I would get a 15% discount on my order and it was not applied
  • Jun 26, 2016
    FREE SHIPPING! Get with the times, please.
  • Jun 26, 2016
    Looking forward to receiving my purchase!!
  • Jun 26, 2016
    I just love the variety and quality of items in your catalogs and online--pleased with everything I have purchased so far.
    Worth a look.
  • Jun 26, 2016
    It's a great site and you guys have a lot of awesome stuff at a great price. Thank you so much for everything you do. It would be awesome if you guys could provide free shipping more often since it could get a little pricey at times.
  • Jun 26, 2016
    Product is unique an exactly what is needed.
  • Jun 26, 2016
    I was disappointed that I could not receive free shipping after spending over $200. The shipping fee of $24.95 seems too high for a patio umbrella canopy (not the entire umbrella). Many other online stores offer free shipping... that was my only disappointment.
  • Jun 26, 2016
    I love the products I've received because quality is high, reasonable, and lasts.
  • Jun 26, 2016
    Just brought a 3 piece rug set go over to my sister in law house seen this book pick it up and their it was my rug in a bigger size for my hallway love it and order it . Thank improvement
  • Jun 25, 2016
    Easy to order. Good quality. Unfortunately have to wait 3 months for merchandise
  • Jun 25, 2016
    This is almost to much information. If I start getting a bunch of solititaions
  • Jun 25, 2016
    I was offered a discount by email but the check out process would not allow me to use it.
  • Jun 25, 2016
    I have purchased many items in the last 6 months and all of them have been exactly as I expected. Great items and very good quality.
  • Jun 24, 2016
    Unique, functional items at fair prices
  • Jun 10, 2016
    Jun 26, 2016
    Very good experience.
  • Jun 8, 2016
    Jun 26, 2016
    The item we ordered exceeded our expectations. It is the perfect pool toy holder for our needs.