Improvements Reviews

06/01/2015
Improvements Ratings and User Reviews. Improvements is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 315 reviews. Last rated on 06/01/2015.
Improvements offers a wide range of home improvement equipment, accessories and supplies for every area of the home. The site also features a problem solving area, where customers can receive product suggestions and advice on particular home improvement related problems.

Improvements Rating

More About Improvements

Recent Reviews for Improvements

love you catalog
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Love the quality, convenience and value of the products purchased from Improvements!
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Like the catalog, and most of the products, but the shipping charges are way too high, and I have cancelled buying products from here before as I have found similar items on Amazon that include free shipping. When ever I see an item here, I also check Amazon to see if they have a similar item with less shipping charges.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I like the variety of the products and the quality.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Takes too long to get as I am used to Amazon Prime plus there was no option to get it faster for additional dollars
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I HAVE ORDERED THIS SAME HOSE BEFORE AND LOVED IT. COULD NOT FIND A COMPARABLE ONE AT THE LOCAL BIG BOX STORE. I WISH THE SHIPPING WERE LESS.
  • May 31, 2015
    Please make sure that you don't sell cheep stuff. I have ordered stuff off the internet before and when I got it it was cheep and did;t look anything like what was on the website. So far everything that we have gotten has been good so keep up the good work.
    cannot find promotional code for 15% off
  • May 31, 2015
    Have purchased many things from Improvements and never have been disappointed with the products.
  • May 30, 2015
    I have found many things on the improvements online that I have not seen any other place,either online nor in a store. Very interesting selection and have found most things to be of very good guality.
  • May 30, 2015
    Enjoy your products!
  • May 28, 2015
    Good Customer Service over phone. I found what I like to purchase online items.
  • May 21, 2015
    Always top flight products at very reasonable prices.
    May 31, 2015
    Repeat order because I was so satisfied with the first. Perfect for my needs.
  • May 20, 2015
    I like many (most) of your products and your website is easy to use.
    May 30, 2015
  • May 20, 2015
    Many useful and unusual products on Improvements. Their return policy is excellent.
    May 31, 2015
    need to experience heavy rain fall, before commenting on the effectivness of outdoor extension cord protector.
  • May 19, 2015
    I was happy to find a product that suited my needs and I was pleased to be sent a new customer discount however when I went to check out it didnt work. I will be calling. Also the shipping charges are outrageous for something that is suppose to weight one pound in the advertisement
    Jun 1, 2015
    First of all, the first time customer discount did not work when I checked out. I proceeded to purchase, because I wanted the product but it costs over 15$ to ship a tiny envelope because of overweight charges. However this item was less than a pound and even said so on the description. I emailed customer service and they were very rude in their reply. I called and someone did refund me 5$ on the over charge for shipping but I never did see the 15% applied to my account. However I am very disappointed in the product over all and was not really as described, with the customer service, and just everything really at this point.
  • May 18, 2015
    I purchased these same Garden Hose Guides from Improvements last year and was very pleased with the quality and style. I'd been thinking of ordering more but hadn't gotten around to it. While shopping online on Amazon a small Improvements ad appeared on the top of the page showing these hose guides. I rarely click on any online ads (generally I hate them) but this time I decided to click and when I got to the Improvements site the hose guides were on sale. I was so excited I ordered three sets. Then I noticed at the top of the Improvements page a discount offer for Amazon users of 10% off todays purchase from Improvements. I'm a very happy camper!!!
    May 28, 2015
    I'm very happy with the total shopping experience from Improvements. Although a little pricey, the product is made well and of high quality. The item was on sale and I received an extra 10% discount for being an "Amazon customer"; while shopping on Amazon I clicked on an Improvements Ad that offered the discount.
  • May 16, 2015
    The catalog is easy to manuver and like the presentation
  • May 14, 2015
    Jun 1, 2015
    VERY SAFE, FAST DELIVERY COMPANY! GOOD PRODUCTS FOR THAT ODD THING YOUR LOOKING FOR.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    I hope I will like the color when its on my sofa
    May 31, 2015
    The covers slip all the time and the elastic broke.