Improvements Reviews

05/04/2015
Improvements Ratings and User Reviews. Improvements is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 278 reviews. Last rated on 05/04/2015.
Improvements offers a wide range of home improvement equipment, accessories and supplies for every area of the home. The site also features a problem solving area, where customers can receive product suggestions and advice on particular home improvement related problems.

Improvements Rating

More About Improvements

Recent Reviews for Improvements

• May 4, 2015
    Shipping is a bit high and nullified the discount given, also back orders should have less wait period. But otherwise ok purchase. However will know if this is Value for money when order received.
  • May 4, 2015
    Great web site. Easy to maneuver through. Quick check out!
  • May 4, 2015
    Free shipping is the way forward.
  • May 3, 2015
    I greatly appreciate seeing the ratings and reviews of your product by merchants. Thank you!
    Love the planters!!
  • May 3, 2015
    Thought I would get free shipping, that was a disappointment, you should have this privilege as many other merchants.
  • May 3, 2015
    Love the products. High quality and hard to find items that solve problems around the house. Check out for first time is easy but does not allow anonymous checkout for returning customers. So remember that password (yeah right ) or you will be penalized! Extra steps! Let me use my email address and purchase with you as an "unregistered customer" even if my email is registered with you. . Dont turn us off at point of purchase! Give us alert that we are registered and give us choice of continuing with registered or guest.
  • May 2, 2015
    I am able to find products at Improvements that are not available in our local stores
  • May 1, 2015
    faux screen is perfect for our patio shipping charges are a bit much!
  • Apr 30, 2015
    Quality products that don't disappoint.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    We Love Improvements and the quality the stuff they have, We will order more in the future.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    I enjoy their offerings and prices, but prefer looking through the gorgeous Grandinroad catalog whose offerings are too pricey for me.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    I browsed the site and the quality of most of the items I looked at seemed good. I liked the unique items. Shipping was reasonable. It would be easier to understand product description isf the item specifications popped up when you clicked onto the picture for more info. Sheould at least say "scroll down for further info", otherwise that's easy to miss. Appreciated the coupon.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    I hope I will like the color when its on my sofa
  • Apr 28, 2015
    Good experiences, good selection of merchandise.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    This is the first time shopping with you..I am very pleased with your prices and Items..I will shop again..
    May 1, 2015
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Just came across this sight by accident. Was please with the variety of items enjoyed browsing.
    May 2, 2015
    I ordered a dog bed I thought it was complete when I called about it I was not happy with the response
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Great experience! Ease of finding products.
    May 2, 2015
  • Apr 11, 2015
    Shipping was way too expensive compared to most online purchases I make. This time I needed something that I haven't been able to find elsewhere or I would have tried to buy at a place that was less expensive shipping. That said, the price was great so I guess it does all even out.
    May 3, 2015
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Did not seem to allow promotional code entry from back of catalog.
    Apr 29, 2015