Improvements Reviews

09/23/2016
Improvements Ratings and User Reviews. Improvements is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 315 reviews.
Improvements offers a wide range of home improvement equipment, accessories and supplies for every area of the home. The site also features a problem solving area, where customers can receive product suggestions and advice on particular home improvement related problems.

Improvements Rating

More About Improvements

Recent Reviews for Improvements

• Sep 5, 2016
    You have some terrific products that I haven't seen elsewhere, and when there's a coupon, I'll take a look. What's the killer is the shipping charge. Usually, I'm lucky if with the discount, I come close to the shipping charge. Most companies have no shipping I you purchase a certain amount.
  • Sep 5, 2016
    Why do I have to search for coupons/discounts? Returning customers should automatically get your lowest prices. Feels like a sleazy used car vulture experience.
    Easy shopping site!
  • Sep 4, 2016
    I was a little startled that the shipping cost is 1/3 again the price of the product.
  • Sep 4, 2016
    Love this site Great selection Great products Never returned Anything!!!! Love the sales!
  • Sep 1, 2016
    15$ to ship my item which can't be more than a couple pounds seems excessive, especially compared to Amazon and other online retailers. And very convenient that shipping was almost exactly the same price as discount. It feels more like the old Amazon/eBay trick to lower the item price then pump up shipping at the end. If I could have found this particular exclusive item on any other website I would have bought it there in an instant.
  • Sep 1, 2016
    Improvements has an interesting set of merchandise, but there are 2 problems with the firm: 1. Some of the merchandise is of poor quality - particularly the holiday items (Christmas, Halloween, etc.) In fact, all the holiday merchandise -- no matter how expensive -- is apparently only covered by a 30 day warranty. (We tried to return items that broke on Day 28, but since we waited until the weekend to try and make the return it was TOO LATE). This fact is completely invisible on their website. (Although Improvements claims it is somewhere). 2. Slow order delivery and many orders cancelled: It can take weeks and months to get items. Improvements also cancels orders, with no notice to customers (no e-mail sent. You have to log into the website to see it). I ordered an item November 2015 for a gift for my mother-in-law. It had a December 9 2015 shipping date, so I didn't think much that it hadn't arrived. Of course, it was cancelled in early December, with no notice to me, as merchandise NOT AVAILABLE. (I see the merchandise on the website now, but not on sale. So it was really about $). Who knows if this item will show up or not. Lucky me. I have reduced my purchases from this merchant by 90% as a result of this poor service.
  • Sep 1, 2016
    Pretty easy shopping experience.
  • Aug 28, 2016
    Sep 6, 2016
    I purchased 4 high back cushions and a chaise cushion. Only received 3 high back cushions. I called when UPS delivered on a Friday and was told that the issue could not be resolved by home improvements calling UPS until the following week "it was a different department holiday weekend etc". !! I had to call myself then call back and tell them it was in one box and missing a cushion. They did say they would ship it out the next Tues. They credited me 1/2 the shipping back for their mistake in packing???? No savings there!!!
  • Aug 25, 2016
    I love your Halloween decorations, great selection!
    Sep 6, 2016
    Cool item for Halloween.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    You need to offer free shipping on large ticket items.
    Sep 4, 2016
    Sep 2, 2016
    I love the stair treads I purchased. They are just as described. I liked the first set I ordered so much I've purchased more for all my stairs and matching carpets for the landings.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    I find many more things that interest me with Improvements than on/in that other company (S********)'s website/catalog! It was difficult to stop with only two items today!
    Sep 4, 2016
    Assembly of these luggage racks was no problem. Items not as heavy-duty as those in hotels, but plenty sturdy for carry-on sized suitcases that any of our guests would be carrying or we ourselves would be packing.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    Look at your catalog all the time.
    Great sprinkler
  • Aug 16, 2016
    Kind of high priced, but coupons are nice
    Sep 1, 2016
    I ordered a outdoor sink. When it arrived all the parts were there. The only issue is where it asks you to insert the 2 knobs into the holes of the sink to the outer casing there were no plugs or holes to attach it to. It appears that someone forgot to add the plugs and drill the holes to secure the sink to the casing. I called customer service on a Saturday afternoon and received prompt service from the girl. She gave me 3 options (1) return for a full refund, (2) use the return label and return for replacement (3) she would get an order into the system to get me a replacement and then when I receive the replacement to send back the defective one. I chose plan 3 and at this time am waiting to see if I get the correct parts this time. Thank you.
  • Aug 15, 2016
    Everything was great.
  • Aug 15, 2016
    Offering free shipping on orders over $35 for definitely encourage me to shop here again.
  • Aug 8, 2016
    Aug 31, 2016
    I like the products and the prices are okay. BUT I do not like the shippingcharges. They are too high and that is why I don't order much.
  • Aug 7, 2016
    Aug 30, 2016
    I liked the overall look of the penguin however the workmanship was shoddy. The bird beak was separating from the head and the burlap on the wing was a disaster. Not only was the burlap ugly, it was poorly cut and then glued so that it did not fit in the birds wing. I would much prefer if the pelican just had two wings with out the area for the burlap on one of the wings.
  • Aug 4, 2016
    Aug 31, 2016
    I have ordered from IMPROVEMENTS in the past. some items are not available locally, so ordering from catalog and or website is very do-able. Keep up the good work.